private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Eris smirked. He liked Vinyl's cute little hard-to-get act. "You do charge me baby. And I pay. By the buckets." Eris nibbled the side of Vinyl's ear seductively. "If you like him so much, I wouldn't have a probably asking him to play a round." Lovely huffed. "Lovely's little boy-toys can join in too if they want."

"A dance would be a good place to scout out potential bed dancers-" Eris whispered to Vinyl, "if you're into that sort of thing."

Vinyl giggled a bit at Eris' comment about paying her. She then laid into his chest and looked up at him with those eyes of hers, which were both cute and lustful. "How about we have fun with that wide receiver tonight, then go to the dance and look for some bed-toys. What do ya say?"

• Brohoof 1

"Are you bucking kidding me?..." thought Ice Beam. He had asked Lovely to the dance, and then she goes and instantly asks two other colts to go with her too...

Eris gave Ice Beam another dirty look, "you take a lot of mares out to dances?"

"Uh...well no not really...this is my first time actually..."

Percussive said, laughing a little at his joke, and then he turns to Ice Beam

"I'm curious. Is she always like this? Like this peppy and cheery? I sort of like that about her..."

"Yep, that's Lovely for ya." Ice Beam said with a chuckle.

• Brohoof 1

"A school dance? That sounds like so much fun! It'll be my first one ever. I guess that means you'll be taking my school dance virginity." Lovely smiled sweetly at Ice Beam. Eris' ear perked up at the ending part of Lovely's sentence and shot Ice Beam a chilling glare, "what's all this about?" 

"Ice Beam just invited me to go to the school dance with him!" 

"Oh he did, did he?" Eris gave Ice Beam another dirty look, "you take a lot of mares out to dances?"

Lovely smiled at Ice Beam before turning back to Percussive Force to answer his question, "I can't explain it. You just seem to have that same look she always had." Lovely paused, "have you ever been to a school dance? You should totally come with Ice Beam and I!"

"A dance would be a good place to scout out potential bed dancers-" Eris whispered to Vinyl, "if you're into that sort of thing."

Before Percussive had a chance to respond Lovely noticed Nightfall entering the cafeteria, "I'll be right back." Lovely dashed over to Nightfall and the alicorn that was following behind him. Lovely gave Nightfall a strong tackle hug, "I'm so happy we're all together!" Lovely smiled at the other alicorn, "hi! My name is Lovely. It's lovely to meet you!" Lovely smiled as got up off the ground (and off Nightfall). "It's so strange being apart from Nightfall, somehow we always end up together at the end of the night." Lovely giggled cutely and turned to Nightfall, "so have you heard about the school dance. I'd love it if you'd come!"

*twitch...twitch* "Nice to meet you too...I'm Obsidian Winter."

She watched poor Nightfall get tackled by the hyperactive mare and took a few steps back. Happy energy just wasn't her thing.

"So you two usually end up together at the end of the night do you?"

She threw a smirk at Nightfall.

• Brohoof 2

Looks like Lovely's over her head, inviting everyone to the dance. I pray to Celestia she ignores me this time. She probably will, why would she even want me there?

Taking another sip of his coffee, Star simply thought over what he planned to study this evening. He had to fill it up somehow and study wasn't a bad idea if you wanted to get ahead. He din't see it as a boring idea, actually it fascinated him. He enjoyed learning, especially when it involved history. Whoa, maybe it was time for a break. This whole study thing is getting to his head.

Oh but what to do? I already had a nice time out this week, and I also have pretty much partied myself near to death. Maybe this dance wouldn't be such a bad idea?

'Are you going to tell her yet?'

'Tell her what? Who?'

'Shire, are you going to tell her yet?'

'No... not yet. Give it time.'

• Brohoof 1

Ice Beam looked over at the other side of the room and noticed Star Keeper sitting alone. Ice Beam walked over to him.

"Hey Star Keeper, I'm really sorry about what happened with Eris and Cherished. I swear I never meant for anything like that to happen. I hope we can still be friends."

• Brohoof 1

Obsidian took a quick look around at those present and socializing, memorizing them as best she could, picking up names when they were said, making mental notation of quirks and obvious personality traits. It was a very interesting group but there seemed to be an unseen tension, like there was some serious drama that had transpired between some of them here. It made her uneasy and pricked the slightest tip of her dark side.

• Brohoof 3

"Already forgotten about it." Star Keeper rested his coffee back on the table, turning to face Ice Beam. "No, literally. I have completely forgotten what happened. One minute I was awake, the next... you get it. Let's just move on."

Star could see he was in better spirits, in fact so was Lovely. "Asked her out yet? You'd make a cute couple, you know."

• Brohoof 2

Rain finished his breakfast and deposited his trash. He then went to one of the couches in the cafe and sat down trying to decide what he was going to do with his day. He watched as a mare tackled a stallion he hadn't seen before... with Winter. "Well its good to see that shes making friends already." He muttered to himself. He looked back at the table Parso's was at, the group was rather large and full of ponies he didn't know. He decided it was time to make some new friends other than Draco. He trotted towards the group and stopped next to Parsos. "Hey Parsos! Where did you disappear off to last night at the pub? And jeez I didn't think you could make this many friends!"

Edited by Pr3datorTaco
  • Brohoof 1

"Oh? Another dance virgin?" Eris watched his sister spring from stallion to stallion, "she's like a filly in a candy shop. She gets excited, don't take it personally. She's never been outside her room much. She hardly knows what a dance is. And she has a big heart, she just wants everypony to feel as special as you just made her feel." Eris sighed, "that's the thing about Lovely. She's hard not to love."

Eris watched Ice Beam walk over to Star Keeper, a stallion like him didn't even deserve one moment of his sister's time. Eris turned back to Vinyl Blade, "the amount of virgins in this school is too damn high. We need to get our charity work on girl." Eris noticed the new female alicorn standing with Nightfall. "She's new." Eris pointed out his observation to Vinyl. "Looks like somepony I wouldn't mind getting to know."

• Brohoof 3

All Percussive could keep doing was look at Lovely. She was so happy, so carefree... It made him feel... Really good inside. And she didn't seem to hate him at all. Didn't she even consider them as friends already?

Well, I think I know what I'm going to do... I'll ask her out.

• Brohoof 1

Eris turned back to Vinyl Blade, "the amount of virgins in this school is too damn high. We need to get our charity work on girl." Eris noticed the new female alicorn standing with Nightfall. "She's new." Eris pointed out his observation to Vinyl. "Looks like somepony I wouldn't mind getting to know."

Vinyl looked over to whom Eris was pointing to. "Oh, Winter? I don't know. She doesn't seem like the type of pony that would like that sort of thing. Plus, I want another stallion. Come on, you can't make one little sacrifice for me?" Vinyl looked up at him with sad eyes and pouty lips.

• Brohoof 2

"Already forgotten about it." Star Keeper rested his coffee back on the table, turning to face Ice Beam. "No, literally. I have completely forgotten what happened. One minute I was awake, the next... you get it. Let's just move on."

Star could see he was in better spirits, in fact so was Lovely. "Asked her out yet? You'd make a cute couple, you know."

"Well..about that..." said Ice Beam. "I asked her to the school dance, but then she went and also invited Nightfall and Percussive..."

"Anyway, I'm really glad you forgive me because you're really my only friend here..."

Ice Beam was truly glad that Star Keeper decided to forgive him. He didn't want to screw up his friendship with his roommate.

• Brohoof 1

Draco noticed the group as he got his morning routine of latte' and muffin. He was humming a song in his heart as he also had a bounce to his step. He walked by Obsidian "Morning miss feeling better?" Draco asked as he looked at the alicorn mare. He noticed spark talking to Parso.

• Brohoof 1

Ice Beam went and sat back down at the table with Lovely. He was feeling pretty good for once; Star Keeper forgave him for what happened and Lovely was going to the dance with him. Nightfall had joined the group now and Ice Beam decided to say hello to him. "Sup, Nightfall?" asked Ice Beam.

• Brohoof 1

"Well..about that..." said Ice Beam. "I asked her to the school dance, but then she went and also invited Nightfall and Percussive..."   "Anyway, I'm really glad you forgive me because you're really my only friend here..."   Ice Beam was truly glad that Star Keeper decided to forgive him. He didn't want to screw up his friendship with his roommate.

Yeah, we're still mates. In fact, I maybe able to help you in this precarious situation." Star Keeper rummaged around in his saddle bags, tossing out random books and scrolls as he searched. "No, no, no, yes! Aha, found it."

From his bags he pulled out a small vile of some sort of glowing potion and a small note. "This is a small something I made when I was younger. I was going to use it back then for a special situation, but I feel you would have more use of it than I would. It's a love potion." He looked back at the small note, a list of warnings and side effects. He decided to keep this on him just in case. "Interested? Oh, hi Nightfall."

Edited by The-Master

Well, here goes nothing. Just simply ask her to be your date to the school dance, and BAM! You're in the clear. That's all you gotta do.

Percussive walked over to Lovely, not before taking in a deep breath and exhaling. "Um, Lovely... Could I ask you something, if it's not out of your way?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Hush now puppy. You're going to get your double stuff. I just don't know why we'd have to stop have three. The more the merrier as they say." Eris looked at his broken phone, he needed to send out a text to Cherished. "Lovely! Come." Eris demanded form across the cafe. Lovely turned and nodded to her brother, "come to the table. Eris is calling." Lovely led Nightfall and Obsidian to the table with the others. "Lovely. Give me your phone."

"Why?"

"Relax. I just need to borrow it. I broke mine."

Lovely handed her cell phone over to Eris as he shot out a text to Cherished asking her where she was and to get her plot back to the cafe. Lovely took her phone back and looked over the message, "wow. I never thought I'd see the day where you would actually miss Cherished." Eris huffed, "I just need somepony to babysit you while Vinyl and I go have grown-up business." Eris turned to Vinyl, "I think  I've been teased long enough."

Lovely shook her head, "some ponies act more like rabbits." Lovely noticed Percussive addressing her, "you can ask me anything of course." Lovely smiled.

Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 3

"OK... Well, I was wondering, since you invited me to go to this dance, and that I find you extremely nice and sweet, if this invitation could become more as of a date. Or, in simple laycolt's terms, would you like to go with me to the dance as my date?", Percussive calmly said.

Wow... How did I say all that without puking?

• Brohoof 1

Ice Beam noticed Percussive ask Lovely to be his date to the dance.

"Excuse me, what the buck do you think you're doing???" said Ice Beam to Percussive. "I already asked Lovely to the dance, you can't just steal her away from me"

Ice Beam was extremely irritated. He wasn't about to let somepony else steal his date.

• Brohoof 3

(OOC well scince parsos isn't here I'll try and talk to the rest of you...)

Spark looked at all the ponies at the table. He looked at a stallion(Eris) and said." Hey I'm Spark...Spark Scratch DJ extraordinaire!" He held his hoof out so he could shake it. "And you are?" He put on a friendly smile with his hoof still out.

• Brohoof 2

Star Keeper gestured the small vile in Ice Beams direction again. "Only one way to prevent that from happening." He gave a sly grin, Ice was very pissed it seemed. Star Keeper was in his own eyes doing him a favor. "Last chance. Do you really want to lose her to this new guy?"

• Brohoof 1

Vinyl's eyes flared with lust. "Oh, baby, I want you to stuff me like a turkey. We can't go much more than four, can we? I'm pretty sure I don't have enough... Maybe I could... Never mind. This probably isn't the best thing to be talking about in front of Lovely, is it? Don't worry, you get me into that bedroom and I'll..."

Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 2

Obsidian nodded respectfully to Draco.

"I'm doing better thank you"

She finally noticed Spark over in the slight distance and smiled. She liked what she knew of him during their brief interaction.

"Excuse me Nightfall, I'm goign to grab some food."

She nodded politely to each pony she past and intentionally walked by Eris and every so slightly brushed her tail against his flank without looking back or saying a word. She continued on and ordered her food, then waited patiently for it to be prepared.

• Brohoof 4

Draco followed her while sipping his latte' "I never caught your name miss. Sorry about yesterday I usually drink that much because I lost my family to a fire. So to celebrate the good times I had with them I would get drunk. Anyhow you know my name but I didn't catch yours" Draco said as he looked at Obsidian.

• Brohoof 2

Draco followed her while sipping his latte' "I never caught your name miss. Sorry about yesterday I usually drink that much because I lost my family to a fire. So to celebrate the good times I had with them I would get drunk. Anyhow you know my name but I didn't catch yours" Draco said as he looked at Obsidian.

"Names Obsidian....Obsidian Winter. I said that last night but I guess you forgot. I know how hard it is to lose family but you shouldn't use that as an excuse to drink and lose control. Bad things can happen when you lose control...trust me."

She took her food and went back to where Nightfall stood and took a seat nearby and began to enjoy her meal, sending glances to Eris now and again.

• Brohoof 2