private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Eris grabbed a hold of Spark's hoof and gave it a firm shake, "who am I? Not interested." Eris laughed, "I kid. My name is Eris. El capitano of CC's ponyball team and stallion whore of some renown." Eris smiled and offered Spark a seat with them. 

Lovely smiled at Percussive and Ice Beam, "I'm glad. I just hate conflict. All my life I grew-up with my parents constantly fighting. I don't want my friends to fight." Lovely smiled and bonked both the stallions playfully on their nose. 

Eris nodded towards Vinyl, "she's clearly teasing me and trying to get a rise out of me." Eris scoffed, "I mean; as if Nightfall is half the stallion I am. The guy can't even grow enough balls to seal the deal with Lovely." Eris got out of his seat and approached Obsidian. "Did you get lost on your way to my room or are you just a lesbian?" Eris smiled, "because you won't be the first one I've turned."

Lovely was sitting quietly for a few seconds, until she noticed Star Keeper and Rockshire conversing. Lovely dashed over to the couple, "oh my goodness Star Keeper! Are you asking Rockshire to the dance!?"

Obsidian smirked "...Not the first one you turned Lesbian? I don't know if I would brag about that..."

She put a ditzy look on her face as she spoke.

"But I don't know if I like 'high milage ponies'. I've got a thing from breaking in 'newer' stallions."

She inched a little closer to Nightfall then blinked as he mentioned something about someone getting raped.

• Brohoof 3

Draco walked back in he forgot his latte' "Jeez I'm a scatter brain today" Draco said as he grabbed his latte' he watched the drama play out to see where he could probably step in. But he knew he would probably get sent through the wall again. He just watched to see what would happen.

• Brohoof 1

Eris grabbed a hold of Spark's hoof and gave it a firm shake, "who am I? Not interested." Eris laughed, "I kid. My name is Eris. El capitano of CC's ponyball team and stallion whore of some renown." Eris smiled and offered Spark a seat with them. 

Lovely smiled at Percussive and Ice Beam, "I'm glad. I just hate conflict. All my life I grew-up with my parents constantly fighting. I don't want my friends to fight." Lovely smiled and bonked both the stallions playfully on their nose. 

Eris nodded towards Vinyl, "she's clearly teasing me and trying to get a rise out of me." Eris scoffed, "I mean; as if Nightfall is half the stallion I am. The guy can't even grow enough balls to seal the deal with Lovely." Eris got out of his seat and approached Obsidian. "Did you get lost on your way to my room or are you just a lesbian?" Eris smiled, "because you won't be the first one I've turned."

Lovely was sitting quietly for a few seconds, until she noticed Star Keeper and Rockshire conversing. Lovely dashed over to the couple, "oh my goodness Star Keeper! Are you asking Rockshire to the dance!?"

Obsidian smirked "...Not the first one you turned Lesbian? I don't know if I would brag about that..."

She put a ditzy look on her face as she spoke.

"But I don't know if I like 'high milage ponies'. I've got a thing from breaking in 'newer' stallions."

She inched a little closer to Nightfall then blinked as he mentioned something about someone getting raped.

• Brohoof 3

"you, Cherished, I want you. I like you more than any stallion ever will. you're everything I ever wanted in a mare and I'm not just talking about your body, call it a schoolcolt crush all you want but that wont change anything"

the look in Parso's eyes getting more sincere, this is the most honest thing he's ever said to a mare

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria
  • Brohoof 1

Draco walked towards Nightfall as he sighed with resignation "I agree with Nightfall here Eris, did she like it when you practically raped Rockshire?" Draco said with a serious tone as he got ready to fight. He said as he looked at Eris "Don't answer that I'll answer it for you, no she did not like it. If I had to guess you think mares need to be put in their place which is underneath you," Draco shook his head, he was just guessing. "They should be treated as if they are goddesses," Draco stood tall with Nightfall even if he didn't like him.

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

Lovely smiled sweetly, "awh you two are just adorable together!" Lovely was ecstatic, her special talent was mending broken hearts after all. "The theme is Starry Night. So you know it's going to be amazingly romantic! The perfect place for a pony to have their first kiss." Lovely giggled cutely as she tried to hide her blushing face.

Eris guffawed, "and who are you again?" You talking to me? You talking to me? You talking to me? Then who the hell else are you- you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? Ye? Kay. "I was addressing the unsatisfied whore behind you. You know the one that's been begging me to come over and talk to her all morning." Eris motioned over to Obsidian.  "And please, keep your fantasies between you and your right hoof." Eris smirked as Obsidian made her snarky remarks, "well aren't you endearing?" She wanted to play hard to get? Eris could play hard to get. "We prefer the term experienced." Eris knelt down and gave Obsidian a quick peck on the hoof. 

"You don't want me." Cherished's word were frigid. "I'm already broken. I can't even love myself let alone another pony. I'll only break your heart."

• Brohoof 3

Lovely smiled sweetly, "awh you two are just adorable together!" Lovely was ecstatic, her special talent was mending broken hearts after all. "The theme is Starry Night. So you know it's going to be amazingly romantic! The perfect place for a pony to have their first kiss." Lovely giggled cutely as she tried to hide her blushing face.

Eris guffawed, "and who are you again?" You talking to me? You talking to me? You talking to me? Then who the hell else are you- you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? Ye? Kay. "I was addressing the unsatisfied whore behind you. You know the one that's been begging me to come over and talk to her all morning." Eris motioned over to Obsidian.  "And please, keep your fantasies between you and your right hoof." Eris smirked as Obsidian made her snarky remarks, "well aren't you endearing?" She wanted to play hard to get? Eris could play hard to get. "We prefer the term experienced." Eris knelt down and gave Obsidian a quick peck on the hoof. 

"You don't want me." Cherished's word were frigid. "I'm already broken. I can't even love myself let alone another pony. I'll only break your heart."

"Quit it, Eris. I suggest you actually get some balls and stay with a mare for a bit instead of just simply raping them and leaving them. Don't let me catch you doing that again..."

He turned his back. He had had enough of him.

"Slut," he said just loud enough for Eris to hear.

• Brohoof 2

The perfect place for a pony to have their first kiss.

Star pulled out the small vile once again, keeping it obscured from view. Lovely really wanted to find somepony it seemed. Was this the right thing to do, the right way to go about it? He did owe it to Ice Beam after all. Maybe I''ll just put it to the side and think about it later. We still have hours until we even have to start getting ready.

Wait a second, damn it! He agreed to going to the thing he wanted to avoid. Well, at least he ha Rockshire there. That had to count for something. Here's hoping the night goes uneventfully and without a hitch. I think for all our sakes we need a pleasant evening. Well, I might as well do one last thing while I have Lovely's attention.

"Lovely, do you by any chance at all fancy Ice Beam? Just curious."

• Brohoof 2

"is that your mind telling you that, or your heart? because from what I see, your heart is saying otherwise"

"wow did I just read somepony? cool"

Parso stepped forward and held Cherished in a calming embrace 

"besides, I heard stories about Lovely's talent at fixing broken hearts, that doesnt sound like a bad idea"

• Brohoof 2

"Ugh...." She took a few steps back. "Now I'm going to have to disinfect this hoof. Stars know what I just caught from you."

She turned and noticed that Nightfall didn't stand up for her when Eris called her a whore...sheesh...colts...then she blinked when he turned has back.....bad move after you insult somepony....she turned back around to face Eris hoping to draw his attention so Nightfall didn't get a hoof to the back of the head by Eris or worse...

"So what this about you raping some pony? Is that the only way you can get your rocks off, by taking whats not yours? Thats just pathetic and sad. You got the looks darling, but I've seen puddles deeper then your personality."

• Brohoof 2

Lavender was making her way up to the entrance to Canterlot College. After waiting for months to apply into an open slot, she had finally gotten into some classes she wanted to take in Art to learn some drawing techniques. "Wow this school looks more beautiful then the brochure I have at home in Ponyville. I'm sure I will meet some interesting ponies here," she whispered to herself. The only problem she had was that she didn't have a roommate. Being so far away from her home in Ponyville, she needed to stay in a dorm room in Canterlot College. "I just wish I could have a room to myself," she muttered to herself.

Edited by Little Miss Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 2

"I like all my friends Star Keeper." Lovely smiled sweetly at Star Keeper, avoiding his real question. 

"Ouch." Eris dramatically acted out a stab to the heart, "you're words are so sharp I could cut myself!" Eris exclaimed loudly to add to his sarcasm. The whole cafe was watching him, he was a performer on a stage. Eris flashed Obsidian one his famous mare-melting smile, "only a coward turns his back." Eris' voice held the silence of the room.

"What are you doing Nightfall?"

Before anypony knew it Lovely was standing right next to her brother; if looks could kill.

"When did you become such a bully? I use to think you were a good stallion."

"I warned you Lovely, didn't I?"

"I can't believe I was so stupid, so gullible. I feel like a fool." Lovely hung her head in shame.

"Now, don't be so hard on yourself." Eris put his hoof around his sister, "I'll always love you."

Lovely rose her head, soft tears flowing down her face. "Look at me."

"It's not my heart that is broken," Cherished nuzzled her face into Parso chest to keep herself from revealing too much emotion. "It's my soul." Cherished and Parso stood together for a few second when Cherished felt her phone vibrating. Cherished checked the text quickly, "Lovely needs us."

• Brohoof 2

That Lovely was a tricky one, but there seemed to be a more urgent situation afoot. Nightfall seemed to have picked a small fight with Eris, along with that strange alicorn from last night and Lovely. Oh and Draco, but who cares. What really mattered at this point was should he get involved? What if after this they had made more enemies?

'You could be a hero?'

'That isn't likely. I think it would be best to simply lay low.'

'Your decision.'

Star watched as Eris over dramatized the situation, very convincing if it wen't for the obvious hint of sarcasm. But there was no helping Lovely, she idolized her brother to the point where she would never turn on him. This was no exception. Something had to be done, if it wasn't then this could only get worse. Star Keeper switched his gaze between Eris and Shire, unable to make sense of everything. That was until he panicked;

Star stepped in, not to get on anyone's side, but to address Nightfall. "Just take her and go. We don't need a fight on our hands. Just go." Star turned back to Eris, not sure about what to do next. "I think that's enough for one day."

• Brohoof 1

Right when Lavender walked in the door, she was approached by the receptionist pony who worked at the front of the college. Apparently she had a roommate. Lavender was so happy. Things were turning in her favor now. As she happily trotted to her dorm room, she couldn't help to think about how her roommate was going to be. Was she also sweet and nice? Or was she a party animal who keeps her bed messy all the time? "Well here it is." As she walked in the room, she saw that her roommate was not in at the moment. "Well whenever she gets back I'll introduce myself." Lavender was so exhausted, she put her saddlebags down and jumped into her bed. The bed was so nice and comfy, she fell asleep.

• Brohoof 1

"I like all my friends Star Keeper." Lovely smiled sweetly at Star Keeper, avoiding his real question. 

"Ouch." Eris dramatically acted out a stab to the heart, "you're words are so sharp I could cut myself!" Eris exclaimed loudly to add to his sarcasm. The whole cafe was watching him, he was a performer on a stage. Eris flashed Obsidian one his famous mare-melting smile, "only a coward turns his back." Eris' voice held the silence of the room.

"What are you doing Nightfall?"

Before anypony knew it Lovely was standing right next to her brother; if looks could kill.

"When did you become such a bully? I use to think you were a good stallion."

"I warned you Lovely, didn't I?"

"I can't believe I was so stupid, so gullible. I feel like a fool." Lovely hung her head in shame.

"Now, don't be so hard on yourself." Eris put his hoof around his sister, "I'll always love you."

Lovely rose her head, soft tears flowing down her face. "Look at me."

"It's not my heart that is broken," Cherished nuzzled her face into Parso chest to keep herself from revealing too much emotion. "It's my soul." Cherished and Parso stood together for a few second when Cherished felt her phone vibrating. Cherished checked the text quickly, "Lovely needs us."

She was a litle confused........He turned his back...she never turned her back, ever. She didn't think he was being a coward but she kinda instagated this so that Nightfall could final confront his bully....it wasn't turn out well and being this close to Eris wasn't good for her. She started using some of the charmed magic in her beads to keep herself balance. She was almost relieved when another stallion stepped up. She turned her attention right back to Eris.

"I bet you're one of those rich jock types that thinks the world is yours to do with as they please. You couldn't be more pathetic. And your little sisters over dramatized rant at nightfall for simply sticking up for Rockshire (whoever that was) is disgusting. Clearly she has as much common sense as you have honor!"

He nostrils flared and she felt her skin get cold. She took more energy from her beads. She couldn't help it. She loathed ponies like this and she felt an obligation to defend her friend.

"So why don't you take your little sis, your little slut" motioning to Vinyl "and go get your jollies and spare us further ignorance!"

• Brohoof 2

Eris nodded at Star Keeper, he didn't want to cause a scene in front of little Lovely. This was hard enough for her already. Eris put his hoof around Lovely and began to guide her back to their table when Obsidian spoke up. Eris froze in his tracks. The by-standers gasped as the cafe filled with silence. Lovely was shocked that anypony would say such an awful thing. Everypony was reacting except Eris. He was just- standing there.

Suddenly Eris whipped around and delivered a backhand slap right across Obsidian's face. He made sure it was hard enough to leave a mark on he precious little face. "Shut the fuck up bitch." Eris spoke coldly. If was as if he was a completely different cold. Lovely gasped in horror.

"Eris no! Stop!" Eris put his hoof back on the ground as he slowly used his magic to pick up a nearby cafe chair and hit Nightfall over the back of the head with it. He used particular force on the part that made impact with his spine. Eris huffed and smiled at his work. Lovely fell to the ground in tears.

• Brohoof 2

Percussive was nearly speechless from Eris' attack. Backhanding a mare, AND knocking out another pony with a chair? Percussive ran over to Lovely, trying his absolute best to cheer her up.

Rockshire couldn't believe what she saw. Her teeth began to grit as she deathly stared at Eris.

• Brohoof 2

Ice Beam's mouth was wide open in shock. He couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. Eris was going completely out of control (which honestly wasn't surprising). Eris delivered a devastating blow to the back of Nightfall's head with a chair. 

"You fucking son of a bitch!!!" Ice Beam shouted at Eris.

(OOC: Wait, am I allowed to swear on here? >.>)

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 3

Her head snapped to one side after the backhoof from Eris hit its mark. The beautiful bead strand she wore hummed and one...then two...three, four, five, six beads shattered, depleted from trying to maintain her balance. She saw the chair hit Nightfall and tasted blood in her mouth....seven, eight, nine...the popped like light bulbs. Her horn glowed a darker black color and little snowflakes started radiating from it. Ponies would swear the temp noticably dropped. She looked at Eris with seething hatred and spoke a single word with a delightful smirk...."Burn..."

Her frost spell nailed its mark, freezing and shattering any garmet he may have been wearing, leaving frost burn where the clothing once was.

Obsidian Winter, at least for that moment, wasn't herself. She was dark, cruel and unfeeling. Any pain she might have caused....she liked.

• Brohoof 2

(OOC: As long as it's not every other word.)

"Actually my mother was a unicorn." Eris laughed off Ice Beam's comment with his usual cocky attitude. Lovely was uncontrollably weeping, unable to articulate even a single thought. "I want to go home," was the only thing Percussive was able to make out of her speech. Eris walked over to his sister to comfort her, but she turned away and pushed herself into Percussive's arms. Eris glared at Percussive, "fine then."

Some of the school staff watching began manically contacting school security and the medic ponies to help the wounded in the fight. Eris trotted over to Vinyl Blade, "let's go up to my room. I need to blow off so steam."

Cherished finally arrived back to the cafe with Parso. She immediately spotted Lovely and ran over to her, "Lovely! What happened here!?" cherished demanded answers from Percussive.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, Percussive didn't even know what was going on either... But he tried his best to explain. 

"Well, Eris here, if I think that's his name, started talking trash to those other ponies there, causing a bit of a racket, then he backhoofed a mare, and then he slammed a chair into the back of another pony. Lovely here collapsed into tears, and I came her to comfort her, and then you came, and now... This moment."

He got up with Lovely, looking back to Cherished. "And she said that she wanted to go home..."

• Brohoof 1

Vinyl watched in horror at what was happening before her. After the altercation, Eris came up to her and told her to go to his room. "No... I'm not going. You can find somepony else to fuck tonight, 'cause its not going to be me. You're making yourself look bad and, in turn, making me look bad. We're done."

• Brohoof 2

Star went to Obsidian's side, regaining some sense or urgency. She was out of control but she needed help. "What the hell was that? If that had of been any worse you could have left his with permanent damage. I don't get it, why did you do that?" He calmed himself down, looking over to the unconscious Nightfall. "Rockshire, I need some help over here. Take Night over here and get him to the Hospital. He may have some serious concussion but we wont know till we have a look at it."

Star turned back to Obsidian, examining the side of her face. "Don't move for a second. Just trust me." Star took his brown scarf, tearing off a small section and applied pressure to the wound on her face. The fabric absorbed the blood but caused a bit off pain.

Eris felt some heat on his coat. He mistook if for his own boiling rage, but soon realized Obsidian had casts a spell on him. She clearly wasn't from money or had any special training, her magic was very erratic. Eris used a neutralizing spell to cease the flames and restore his coat to it's usual state. He couldn't believe everypony was siding with that crazy bitch. He was just sticking up for his little sister. Why couldn't they see that?! Eris huffed at Vinyl's remark, "do what you want." Eris was more concerned about Lovely. Eris pushed past Vinyl and started his way back to his dorm. 

Cherished nodded her head at Percussive's story. "Oh my poor little baby." Cherished cradled the crying Lovely as she stroked her mane. Cherished turned to Percussive, she had a serious look in her eyes. "Can I ask a favor of you? Can you take Lovely back to her dorm." Cherished helped Lovely to her feet, "and no funny business." Cherished poked Percussive's chest. Cherished left the two ponies and followed Eris. 

"What were you thinking?" Cherished whispered.

"Apparently I wasn't." Eris picked-up his pace, he wasn't interested in Cherished's opinion. 

Cherished shook her head, she wasn't about to go chasing Eris up and down the halls. She returned to the cafe and approached Star Keeper and Obsidian, "hey."

• Brohoof 1

Percussive nodded to Cherished, looking back to Lovely. "Right, no funny business...", he repeated. "All right Lovely, let's head back.", he said to her, as they walked out of the cafe, with Percussive still trying to comfort her.

Rockshire wasn't slacking with Star's request, as she used a levitation spell on Nightfall, causing him to be lifted into the air. She exits the cafe, heading off to the hospital.

• Brohoof 1