private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

"I agree, how can it be fun when you're being watched by the campus security and plus the music tastes are horrible"

Parso trotted down the corridor and saw Cherished throw the poster in the trash. they finally reached the garden

"what I wanted to say...this is going to be hard for me, this isnt a usual thing, lately I feel like I've been getting attached to you, when I saw you this morning, I started to sweat. I know that you wouldnt commit yourself to one pony, just like I used to. This is going to sound insane, but i think I'm getting feelings for you"

he bit his tongue after the last part and a bead of sweat started to run down his face

• Brohoof 1

After receiving no answer at Nightfalls Dorm room she went to the Deans office hoping that MAYBE....he was there waiting for her. It was a sad hope. He had no reason to do that after how she acted, but she had to hope at least her cloak had maybe been left there. She looked around for is on her way to the office and found nothing. She sighed as she reached the final turn in the hallway. Would he be there? No...of course not. No one ever has been. They either have been too afraid or too busy with their REAL friends to bother with her. She was an a  member of a disgraced family that was disgraced so long ago no one even remembered why. Of course no one would no that here but stiil....All she knew was her time in the Hollow and the outskirts of the Crystal Mountains.

Her mind was still going over things as she turned the corner and stopped dead in her tracks...............

"Nightfall...."

• Brohoof 2

Ice Beam headed down to the cafe to get a drink. He hadn't seen Lovely in a long time; she kind of randomly disappeared for a while. Ice Beam was still a bit freaked out about what happened to Rockshire, and he never got a chance to apologize to her or Star Keeper for what happened. Right now he just needed to relax.

He walked into the cafe, got a drink, and sat down at the table. He looked over and nearly had a heart attack. Eris and Lovely were both in the cafe. He wanted to talk to Lovely again, but he wanted to stay as far away from Eris as possible; he was obviously dangerous. "Ah shit..." thought Ice Beam.

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 3

After receiving no answer at Nightfalls Dorm room she went to the Deans office hoping that MAYBE....he was there waiting for her. It was a sad hope. He had no reason to do that after how she acted, but she had to hope at least her cloak had maybe been left there. She looked around for is on her way to the office and found nothing. She sighed as she reached the final turn in the hallway. Would he be there? No...of course not. No one ever has been. They either have been too afraid or too busy with their REAL friends to bother with her. She was an a  member of a disgraced family that was disgraced so long ago no one even remembered why. Of course no one would no that here but stiil....All she knew was her time in the Hollow and the outskirts of the Crystal Mountains.

Her mind was still going over things as she turned the corner and stopped dead in her tracks...............

"Nightfall...."

He heard his name and looked up. He flushed just a little bit when he say her. He got up slowly and moved towards her slolwy, hoping she didn't run off again.

"Ob- Obsidian... look... Whatever I did, I'm sorry..."

He looked down, and noticed he was clutching her cloak pretty hard.

"Um... here... I- I kept this... for you..."

He blushed a bit, holding it out to her.

• Brohoof 2

As Rockshire looked up from her coffee cup, she saw a new pony enter the cafeteria. But, this one looked familiar... Why was he so familiar? Maybe she could find more about him...

Throwing her coffee away, Rockshire went up to him and started to chat. "Hi... You look familiar. Have we talked before?"

• Brohoof 1

He heard his name and looked up. He flushed just a little bit when he say her. He got up slowly and moved towards her slolwy, hoping she didn't run off again.

"Ob- Obsidian... look... Whatever I did, I'm sorry..."

He looked down, and noticed he was clutching her cloak pretty hard.

"Um... here... I- I kept this... for you..."

He blushed a bit, holding it out to her.

She kept her composure and walked toward him, meeting him half way. As she did a single tear drop rolled down her face, which she noticed and quickly blinked it free from her eye. When they met, she lowered her head to him and spoke quietly.

"I'm so so sorry Nightfall....this was all my fault. I paniced. I embarrassed you in front of your friend. She must think I'm totally nuts. You did nothing...NOTHING wrong. You opened your home to me and I ran because of my own issues."

She smiled sadly

"Listen, I'm here at the school because I need to learn to control my magic. Because I have control issues and I hurt ponies badly when I lose that control. I have too much power and not near the dicipline or knowledge to weild it wisely. So when I feel paniced, I run. Its safer that way for everyone. I don't know where my power comes from or really any of my history. I know I'm tired of pain following me whereever I go. Yet, I hurt the one pony who reached out to me the first day. I understand if you can't forgive me...."

She took the cloak and threw it around her with her magic and  just stood there awaiting his judgement

• Brohoof 2

Eris nodded in approval, "good to know you're getting good use." Eris sighed, "I've been around here and there. Nopony really stands out though." Eris turned to look Vinyl dead in the eyes, "well it's been a while. Maybe we should take eachother for another spin."

"Ugh gross! There are some other ponies here!" Lovely playfully announced. Eris smiled at his sister, "what's wrong? Itching to join?" Lovely shook her head, "what?! No way!" Eris laughed heartily. That was the kind of virgin answer he was hoping for. 

Lovely huffed and turned back to Percussive, "he always teases me like that. Brothers." Lovely shrugged. "I'm glad you like it here though. This is the first real school I've ever been to. By the way you talk, it sounds like you've been to a few before." Lovely's big blue eyes starred deep into Percussive soul. She had an expression on her face that could only be described as 'tell me everything you know'.

Cherished's mouth would have hit the floor if physics would have allowed it. She couldn't believe her white round ears. "This is just a schoolcolt crush..." Cherished began to play Parso's confession off, but she could tell by the look in his eyes she was wrong. Cherished sighed. A lot of stallion's wanted Cherished for her body, she was use to that. Drunken love confessions and sexual comments was just apart of her natural routine. This seemed different. Parso could notice Cherished's confidence breaking. "What is your aim in all this?" Cherished looked up at Parso; glaring him strongly in the eyes. "What do you want from me!?"

• Brohoof 2

She kept her composure and walked toward him, meeting him half way. As she did a single tear drop rolled down her face, which she noticed and quickly blinked it free from her eye. When they met, she lowered her head to him and spoke quietly.

"I'm so so sorry Nightfall....this was all my fault. I paniced. I embarrassed you in front of your friend. She must think I'm totally nuts. You did nothing...NOTHING wrong. You opened your home to me and I ran because of my own issues."

She smiled sadly

"Listen, I'm here at the school because I need to learn to control my magic. Because I have control issues and I hurt ponies badly when I lose that control. I have too much power and not near the dicipline or knowledge to weild it wisely. So when I feel paniced, I run. Its safer that way for everyone. I don't know where my power comes from or really any of my history. I know I'm tired of pain following me whereever I go. Yet, I hurt the one pony who reached out to me the first day. I understand if you can't forgive me...."

She took the cloak and threw it around her with her magic and  just stood there awaiting his judgement

He stood for a moment in silence.

"I understand. And I forgive you, Obsidian..."

He didn't know what else to do, so he went forward a bit and hugged her, blushing slightly as he did. He forgot he had sent a text to Lovely, telling her where he was.

"Well, she isn't pissed at me, so there could be some hope..."

• Brohoof 2

He stood for a moment in silence.

"I understand. And I forgive you, Obsidian..."

He didn't know what else to do, so he went forward a bit and hugged her, blushing slightly as he did. He forgot he had sent a text to Lovely, telling her where he was.

"Well, she isn't pissed at me, so there could be some hope..."

She smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Wait right here!"

She ran passed him and then walked gracefully into the Deans office where she was for several minutes, giving him time to reply to a certain text message he got that he really should get around to replying too ((~.^))

• Brohoof 2

Oh great... Lovely wants to know the backstory... 

Do I really want to tell her my woes? I mean, she's not like Star Keeper. But then again, I've got to learn to forget. Maybe a bit of truth while not saying the full extent?

"Well... Let's just say that the other colleges did not happen to offer a... 'pleasant' stay for me while I was enrolled.", Percussive merely said to her, smiling a little. "Besides, it's a long story... I'm sure you don't want to hear the entirety of it."

• Brohoof 1

She smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Wait right here!"

She ran passed him and then walked gracefully into the Deans office where she was for several minutes, giving him time to reply to a certain text message he got that he really should get around to replying too ((~.^))

He was happy she seemed happy again. He smiled and looked at his phone. Lovely hadn't replied yet... weird... He sent her another text.

"Hey, I'm at the Admin offices..."

His phone successfully sent the text this time.

"But what if she shows up and... No, no, Obsidian may understand this time..."

• Brohoof 2

"I dunno... I was starting to take a liking to that friend of yours, the wide receiver. And this baby may be used, but she's still tight. I dunno, I guess I could spend a night with you." She ran her hoof across his thigh and looked him in the eyes. "I should start charging you, you know that?"

• Brohoof 2

He was happy she seemed happy again. He smiled and looked at his phone. Lovely hadn't replied yet... weird... He sent her another text.

"Hey, I'm at the Admin offices..."

His phone successfully sent the text this time.

"But what if she shows up and... No, no, Obsidian may understand this time..."

She walked out of the Deans office and approached Nightfall.

"They said the will need about half a day to "process and verify what they were looking at" whatever that means. So, I guess I have some time on my hooves. I don't suppose you have a place to eat close by? I'm starving. Least i can do is buy you breakfast."

• Brohoof 2

Spark awoke with a long yawn, he stretched out and looked around him. He started to panic not recognizing where he was until memory's from last night flooded his brain. He relaxed a bit remembering he was at his dorm, he slid out of bed and went to his turn tables and laptop and started making some music. He was used to this routine even before he came to the college, working on music right after he woke up was kind of exhilarating in a way. He worked on a song for about twenty minutes then decided to get some food. He wondered about till he found the cafe, he got some food then sat down at some random table. He looked around the room seeing Parso's but decided not to go sit with him as he was surrounded by his other friends.

• Brohoof 1

She walked out of the Deans office and approached Nightfall.

"They said the will need about half a day to "process and verify what they were looking at" whatever that means. So, I guess I have some time on my hooves. I don't suppose you have a place to eat close by? I'm starving. Least i can do is buy you breakfast."

"Oh, yeah... There is the cafeteria, which is the least expensive, but I can tell not the best. Still, it is pretty good..."

"Because I'm used to it..."

"Hang on..."

He shot another text to Lovely.

'Nm. Going to the cafeteria.'

"All right. Did they at least give you a map of the place?"

He started moving slowly towards the cafeteria.

• Brohoof 2

Ice Beam decided that he needed to stop being such a p**** and go talk to Lovely. She was talking with another stallion whom Ice Beam had not met before. "Um...Lovely?" said Ice Beam. "Hi, sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I just wanted to make sure you were okay after what happened the other night."

Ice Beam extended his hoof to the stallion Lovely was talking to. "Hi, I'm Ice Beam. I don't believe we've met before."

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 2

Star happily trotted down the streets of Canterlot, aware that he had missed his studies due to an run in with the CPD. He would just have to double the effort tomorrow to compensate. In the meantime he had time to kill, spotting College he decided to grab a quick mean, already missing breakfast. It seemed only fair.

It took no time at all for him to see that everyone else had pretty much gathered in the same place, all talking about different things. He left them be, sitting at the opposite table and ordering his brunch. He was going to have a quite day hopefully, a day without drama. That was the plan, but then the wind picked up a small leaflet and sent it flying into Star's face. Removing the pesky piece of paper, he gazed over what it said. College dance... interesting. I think I'll make a note to avoid this.

• Brohoof 3

"Oh, yeah... There is the cafeteria, which is the least expensive, but I can tell not the best. Still, it is pretty good..."

"Because I'm used to it..."

"Hang on..."

He shot another text to Lovely.

'Nm. Going to the cafeteria.'

"All right. Did they at least give you a map of the place?"

He started moving slowly towards the cafeteria.

"Not yet. I haven't been accepted yet I guess. But its okay, I have you as my guide."

She was about to go into a very public place which hadn't happened since ponyville. Her single, long strand of quartz beads that attached from her mane to her tail hummed with all the control enchantments she had placed in every single bead. Of course the hum wasn't something she heard, it was something she felt. Most ponies just thought it was a very impressive piece of body jewelry.

She was nervous but she knew if nothing else her refusal to humiliate herself again would prevent her from running away regardless of who they ran into.

• Brohoof 2

Lovely frowned, "were you bullied or something? The red maned pony that was sitting here use to be bullied. I remember her coming home from school in tears nearly everyday. I was afraid of school for the longest time because of that." Lovely paused and touched hooves with Percussive, "I promise you'll have a pleasant time here." The touching moment was quickly ended with Lovely's phone buzzing. Texts from Nightfall flooded her phone. Before Lovely had a chance to reply she saw that he was coming to the cafeteria.

"Can't wait !! (:" Lovely texted Nightfall back quickly. 

Lovely looked up and saw Ice Beam. Lovely smiled, "Ice beam! It's so wonderful to see you!" Lovely used her magic to pull out a chair for Ice beam to sit at the table. "I'm fine. So sweet of you to ask. Things can get a little crazy when you're the daughter of my kooky parents." Lovely giggled to herself, she loved being surrounded by friends.

Eris smirked. He liked Vinyl's cute little hard-to-get act. "You do charge me baby. And I pay. By the buckets." Eris nibbled the side of Vinyl's ear seductively. "If you like him so much, I wouldn't have a probably asking him to play a round." Lovely huffed. "Lovely's little boy-toys can join in too if they want."

• Brohoof 2

Ice Beam took a seat at the table as Lovely pulled out a chair for him to sit.

"Hey, Lovely...So I...uh...heard about this school dance, and I was wondering if...maybe you wanted to go with me? ._."

Ice Beam's heart was pounding. He was so afraid of rejection and couldn't believe that he had just had the guts to ask Lovely to the school dance.

• Brohoof 2

"Not yet. I haven't been accepted yet I guess. But its okay, I have you as my guide."

She was about to go into a very public place which hadn't happened since ponyville. Her single, long strand of quartz beads that attached from her mane to her tail hummed with all the control enchantments she had placed in every single bead. Of course the hum wasn't something she heard, it was something she felt. Most ponies just thought it was a very impressive piece of body jewelry.

She was nervous but she knew if nothing else her refusal to humiliate herself again would prevent her from running away regardless of who they ran into.

Lovely frowned, "were you bullied or something? The red maned pony that was sitting here use to be bullied. I remember her coming home from school in tears nearly everyday. I was afraid of school for the longest time because of that." Lovely paused and touched hooves with Percussive, "I promise you'll have a pleasant time here." The touching moment was quickly ended with Lovely's phone buzzing. Texts from Nightfall flooded her phone. Before Lovely had a chance to reply she saw that he was coming to the cafeteria.

"Can't wait !! (:" Lovely texted Nightfall back quickly. 

Lovely looked up and saw Ice Beam. Lovely smiled, "Ice beam! It's so wonderful to see you!" Lovely used her magic to pull out a chair for Ice beam to sit at the table. "I'm fine. So sweet of you to ask. Things can get a little crazy when you're the daughter of my kooky parents." Lovely giggled to herself, she loved being surrounded by friends.

Eris smirked. He liked Vinyl's cute little hard-to-get act. "You do charge me baby. And I pay. By the buckets." Eris nibbled the side of Vinyl's ear seductively. "If you like him so much, I wouldn't have a probably asking him to play a round." Lovely huffed. "Lovely's little boy-toys can join in too if they want."

"Well, that means you'll have to follow me around everywhere..."

He blushed at the prospect, then noticed he had a new text from Lovely. Upon reading it, he nodded slightly.

"Ok, so, Obsidian... When we get to the cafeteria, there will be a pink mare with a blond mane. Her name is Lovely, and she is the sister to Eris, the one to watch out for. She is... Well, interesting. I doubt she's had any special somepony, yet she seems to flirt a whole lot..."

• Brohoof 2

Wow, right on the head. And here I thought I was a complicated case...

"How did you know exactly?", Percussive only said to her, enjoying when their hooves touched. Then, another pony came by and sat next to her. The other pony that he'd seen with Lovely.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ice Beam. My name is Percussive Force.", he said as he shook his hoof.

• Brohoof 2

"Well, that means you'll have to follow me around everywhere..."

He blushed at the prospect, then noticed he had a new text from Lovely. Upon reading it, he nodded slightly.

"Ok, so, Obsidian... When we get to the cafeteria, there will be a pink mare with a blond mane. Her name is Lovely, and she is the sister to Eris, the one to watch out for. She is... Well, interesting. I doubt she's had any special somepony, yet she seems to flirt a whole lot..."

"Oh, well I don't think thats a problem. She can flirit with you all she wants. I have no claim to you so it would be improper to get jealous. As for this Eris, as I said last night...I don't lift my tail for just any Stallion or Mare. I doubt he even has the good to impress me. Don't worry."

She tried to offer him a reasurring smile but something told her there was some kind of bad history between these two. In fact, she wondered if this Eris would be so low to try and use her to hurt Nightfall.

There was something so....fragile about Nightfall....but strong...enduring. He marched on even knowing hell might break lose, or maybe he just sadly thought it was his place in this world to be others whipping post. She didn't know, but curiousity wanted her to find out.

• Brohoof 2

"A school dance? That sounds like so much fun! It'll be my first one ever. I guess that means you'll be taking my school dance virginity." Lovely smiled sweetly at Ice Beam. Eris' ear perked up at the ending part of Lovely's sentence and shot Ice Beam a chilling glare, "what's all this about?" 

"Ice Beam just invited me to go to the school dance with him!" 

"Oh he did, did he?" Eris gave Ice Beam another dirty look, "you take a lot of mares out to dances?"

Lovely smiled at Ice Beam before turning back to Percussive Force to answer his question, "I can't explain it. You just seem to have that same look she always had." Lovely paused, "have you ever been to a school dance? You should totally come with Ice Beam and I!"

"A dance would be a good place to scout out potential bed dancers-" Eris whispered to Vinyl, "if you're into that sort of thing."

Before Percussive had a chance to respond Lovely noticed Nightfall entering the cafeteria, "I'll be right back." Lovely dashed over to Nightfall and the alicorn that was following behind him. Lovely gave Nightfall a strong tackle hug, "I'm so happy we're all together!" Lovely smiled at the other alicorn, "hi! My name is Lovely. It's lovely to meet you!" Lovely smiled as got up off the ground (and off Nightfall). "It's so strange being apart from Nightfall, somehow we always end up together at the end of the night." Lovely giggled cutely and turned to Nightfall, "so have you heard about the school dance. I'd love it if you'd come!"

• Brohoof 2

Talk about spontaneous... She just invited three colts to go with her to a dance. Dang, she's good.

"I would love that, Lovely." , Percussive said, laughing a little at his joke, and then he turns to Ice Beam

"I'm curious. Is she always like this? Like this peppy and cheery? I sort of like that about her..."

• Brohoof 1