The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

*continues reading*

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Relax. This train is on autopilot.

*continues reading*

Why do you gasp?

Probably not. I'm just reading a mystery book called "Cold Cruel Winter."

*continues reading*

No need to spoil it. I'm almost at the end.

*continues reading*

Also,the train's about to depart. So,make sure to be seated.

I've just been reading my book. (Little do they know that this will be their last train ride. :fiery: )

*continues reading*

*continues reading*

(Once this train reaches 80 miles per hour,the bomb I planted will destroy the bridge we'll be crossing.

Of course I'll escape,but the others won't be so lucky. That's right autopilot,keep accelerating the speed.

40 mph........50.......60..... :fiery: )

• Brohoof 1

*continues reading*

(Once this train reaches 80 miles per hour,the bomb I planted will destroy the bridge we'll be crossing.

Of course I'll escape,but the others won't be so lucky. That's right autopilot,keep accelerating the speed.

40 mph........50.......60..... :fiery: )

okay then 

*continues playing Five Nights at Freddy's*

... SEA SWIRL... Wake up! *violently shakes sitting buddy*

Jack is acting weird! D:

no he is just being Jack

*continues playing*

Sig2.jpg

*gets up from seat*

I'm going to go check on the progress of the train.

Nobody move. You got that?

*walks to the front of the train*

*Drives to Taco Bell

*Proceeds to crash into Taco Bell

*Steals all hardshell Taco Shells

*Drives off a cliff.

Who you jiving with that cosmik debris?