The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

Hello,SCS. Hello,Kirito.

Welcome to my bed.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Mew~ Hehehehe~

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Maybe~

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

So,I have a question for you. Are you an actual tiger?

hehehehe~ Hi~

Are you a pokemon?

What's that supposed to mean?

Are you a pokemon?

Why ask? I'm a shadow being~ Besides, why would that matter?~ I'm here to have fun~ <3

It doesn't matter. I just thought you looked like Banette.

banette.jpg

It doesn't matter. I just thought you looked like Banette.

banette.jpg

Wanna know a little secert? My image is actually of a fan made version of Gangar. Though Banette and Gangar do have a similar smile~ Hehehehe~

Interesting. 4 people in my bed.

Sounds like fun.

It certainly does~ <3

So,who's a guy and who's a girl here?

I'm a guy,and I'm pretty certain that Regulus is as well.

Yeah,I can tell. 

I'm gonna say that Kirito and Nightshade are the girls.