Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does Anypony Need An Editor?

Rainbow Skywalker

I am so incredibly bored right now that I almost started on my math homework. :blink:

So can someone please distract me with something to edit if need be? I can fix and explain an infinite amount of verb usage/spelling/sentence structure/grammar mistakes.

Please...

Logarithms are getting boring... :(

I'll PM you the link to a GDocs for a story I'm writing. It's got two portions to it, one's a flashback and one's not. I've already got the flashback written. I've already got a pre-reader, but two opinions are better than one, right?

I would stay up to see what you think of it, but it's late and I'm going to bed. In fact, I only turned on my computer to check email and what not.

Edited by Prof. Yana

Heck, if you want something to edit i've been working on a story for the past year. Got rejected due to too many errors and it could use some looking over. Used that 1 year to flush out the characters, story/stories (adventure long piece), settings, places, fix plot holes, and the like. It's been on hiatus, but i'm just about ready to return to it.

Going to try to make it about 8 chapters per arc with there being 4 arcs within the entire story itself.

• Brohoof 1

Heck, if you want something to edit i've been working on a story for the past year. Got rejected due to too many errors and it could use some looking over. Used that 1 year to flush out the characters, story/stories (adventure long piece), settings, places, fix plot holes, and the like. It's been on hiatus, but i'm just about ready to return to it.

Going to try to make it about 8 chapters per arc with there being 4 arcs within the entire story itself.

Sure, this sounds like just the project I need to distract me from my school work. You can just PM me the link to it or whatnot. sounds like this will take up a good amount of bored time considering I just finished with Yana's story.

Sure, this sounds like just the project I need to distract me from my school work. You can just PM me the link to it or whatnot. sounds like this will take up a good amount of bored time considering I just finished with Yana's story.

Ok i'll be sure to send it your way later today. Got the Prologue, First, second and third chapters pretty cemented as far as content goes. They need a good once over to help with format, punctuation, clarity, and what not.