Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya Everypony!

Qsphere580&9/5

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Looking up Pony Stuff on the Internet.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Started off with my friend posting MLP FiM pictures on facebook. Last year he came home from the marines for Christmas. He showed me the first few episodes of season one and I've been watching ever since.

I'm quite the shy person, however being a Brony I've become more social. I love talking about MLP FiM with my Brony friends.

I agree with those who say "there is no best pony", because nopony is perfect. Also there in no worst pony.

My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie due to the fact she is exact opposite of my personality and of course always makes me laugh.

HIya! I hope you'll enjoy it here on the forums. Everypony's awesome so don't worry about anyone being mean or anything. Might I suggest to go to the Sugarcube Corner, there's always something to do over there! Say, what is your favorite episode? Mine was the season 2 finale!

Hya how's your day mines good if you can't already tell I'm a secret brony nobody knows not even my dad but any way first time on a mlp forum /)brohoof(\

In reply to the person at the top my favourite pone out of the mane six would have to be fluttershy because shy is just so cute but not in a dirty way I hate rule 34 what about you?

Hya how's your day mines good if you can't already tell I'm a secret brony nobody knows not even my dad but any way first time on a mlp forum /)brohoof(

In reply to the person at the top my favourite pone out of the mane six would have to be fluttershy because shy is just so cute but not in a dirty way I hate rule 34 what about you?

My day has been good. I remembered when I was a closet brony. After a while hanging out with two of my friends who are bronies I became open about being a brony and buying merchandise. I also do not care for rule 34.