Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Knight/Jousting Rainbow Dash Sketch (season 3)

Lost

So, season 3 kicked off with some interesting new things to draw, i figured i should start off with Rainbow Dash in her jousting Armour.

I based my drawing off this image:

post-7214-0-35401300-1352688563_thumb.png

This is my drawing sketchy thing:

post-7214-0-15663300-1352688536_thumb.jpg

I say "based off" as the scale is slightly different (i didn't realize until halfway through that the scale was off as i freehand everything) and the more detailed design couldn't be added due to the picture size and my general lack of skill.

post-7214-0-15663300-1352688536_thumb.jpg

post-7214-0-35401300-1352688563_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

messed up on the tail a bit :P but yeah it's pretty good. I tried drawing her in the armor before, but really small, it's surprisingly intricate. I would like to draw her jousting against that white stereoid pony lool

Thanks, Yeah towards the tail i started getting irritated with messing up so i just gave up and settled on what i had at the time :P

That would be a great picture, although i have a feeling that white steroid pony would win that joust.

That is a pretty good drawing. All my ponies look like squirrels ^^. I wish I had your skill. Was that all freehanded? Or just part of it? Either way, thats some awesome stuff! :lol:

Thanks, just keep practicing, they'll stop looking like squirrels :P

Or maybe draw squirrels? they may look like ponies XD

Yeah i do all my drawings freehand, i just get an idea of what i want to draw on the screen and then sit back and draw in my sketchbook. :P

Wow, thats not bad at all. Honestly its better then anything I could ever draw in a million years.. All of the times I try to draw ponies they end up looking like deformed amoebas.... Well better then that, but the point is they don't really like that good :P. Especially if I try to color them. Of course I've only ever done them with my mouse on GIMP, but still..

Anyways kudos I like it :D It looks actually like the same picture, except slightly smaller of course and its not colored :P.

Wow, thats not bad at all. Honestly its better then anything I could ever draw in a million years.. All of the times I try to draw ponies they end up looking like deformed amoebas.... Well better then that, but the point is they don't really like that good :P. Especially if I try to color them. Of course I've only ever done them with my mouse on GIMP, but still..

Anyways kudos I like it :D It looks actually like the same picture, except slightly smaller of course and its not colored :P.

Thanks ^^

I hate drawing with a mouse, anything i draw looks absolutely terrible. If you are fond of drawing on computers, try your hand at Vectors on InkScape.

I'm probably gonna take this image though SketchPad on my iPad and make a digital coloured version of it. :P

• Brohoof 1

That is pretty good, whenever i try to REALLY focus on drawing the outcome looks like complete garbage, its only when im relaxed and have no idea what im doing when my drawings turn out great. :/ Really weird how things work sometimes.

But anyways that is really good free-handed drawing there, maybe you should re-upload with a better tail and a bit more detail on the armor. Great picture /)*Brohoof