You must date the above user's avatar, how do you feel?

Harmonic Revelations

if only I was hetero...(before you jump to conclusions I'm Asexual)... but this could be a friendly date you know....

dammit too slow.... and no that isn't legal *teleports*

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

Yeah I think it could be an interesting story :P

there are two stories "how my OC lost his eye" and "how I'm starting to lose sight in mine"

my OC was captured by mysterious creatures (humans) that have been making his life a living hell since he was six. Snowflake witness them murder his friends he then escapes with the only two who survive one of the creatures attempts to kill him with a sniper to the head but the shot hits his eye and comes out through the side of his skull shattering the left side of his skull a bit and destroying his eye completely Snowflake refers to it as "a reminder to a tragic day" when asked in RPs

now the reason I picked the left eye was because 5 years ago my friends and I found it fun to throw rocks at each other while we waited for the bus to come, I had my glasses off at the time and my eyes were wide open when a rock hits me straight in the eye. my vision in my left eye is terrible and is only getting worse soon I will be blind in it so I'm trying to get an eye patch to put over it only because if my eye isn't going to work might as well look like a bad ass

I'm not sure if I'm totally okay with this ^_^

there are two stories "how my OC lost his eye" and "how I'm starting to lose sight in mine"

my OC was captured by mysterious creatures (humans) that have been making his life a living hell since he was six. Snowflake witness them murder his friends he then escapes with the only two who survive one of the creatures attempts to kill him with a sniper to the head but the shot hits his eye and comes out through the side of his skull shattering the left side of his skull a bit and destroying his eye completely Snowflake refers to it as "a reminder to a tragic day" when asked in RPs

now the reason I picked the left eye was because 5 years ago my friends and I found it fun to throw rocks at each other while we waited for the bus to come, I had my glasses off at the time and my eyes were wide open when a rock hits me straight in the eye. my vision in my left eye is terrible and is only getting worse soon I will be blind in it so I'm trying to get an eye patch to put over it only because if my eye isn't going to work might as well look like a bad ass

Oh gosh :o That's horrible :( Edited by Pink Mist

Wait I'm on a date? Wow, we thought the apocalypse would come before this happened...

Wait a second....

We should probably take cover. The earthquakes should be coming soon. lol