'Sup guys?

~Chaotic Fireball~

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was Googling MLP and found it

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My cousin introduced me to the show and I became a bigger fan of it than her.

Hay everypony! Name's Fireball Rush, and I'm going to introduce myself right now. I have a very hot temper, and I'm impatient as can be but I have a fun side too, and can be the funniest pony on Equestria cracking jokes left right and center. I love sports and play them every day of the week: Football, Volleyball, Netball, Athletics. My Special talent is running; I'm the fastest runner in my school. I am a tomboy, not interested in girly stuff like makeup or boys or anything (to be honest I just think of them as friends) unlike my friends...

I am a pegasister, but I like to think of myself as a brony ( it sounds more official). RD is my favorite pony, I think she's just like me. It would be awesome to meet the mane 6 in pony (I can't say in 'person' now, can I?).

ABOUT MY PONY:

post-9830-0-93475400-1353619804.jpg

She is red (my favorite color) and when she flies or runs very fast, she leaves a trail of fire behind her.

Her cutie mark is an orange comet with fire behind it (not visible in picture). See everypony around!

P.s -----> anypony else excited for the new Season 3 episode 'Wonderbolts Academy?' When I saw it on wikipedia I almost fainted!!!! ^_^

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the herd, fellow brony! :)

Love your OC, and her name! Sounds like a real character. I also like to use the term brony for girls as well. Sounds way better!

Anyways, we always love and tolerate here, and everypony is very friendly! I'm sure you'll fitr ight in and make lots of brony friends! The forum itself is also pretty active as well, and there's always something to talk about! We have a general/pony art section in case you want to post any artwork, or an RPG section! You can create your own, or join somepony else's! I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do! :D

Well, happy posting, and I hope to see you around! ;)

Posted Image

Hey hey everypony and intruduced pony in the first first post that has a creative name and i think RD is one of the best (she comes a good 2nd on my list so a good pony atleast)