Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone with good video editing knowledge?

TimeFactor

I want to make some additions to a video I made a few months ago

http://youtu.be/5YbihMelV5k

In reference to the video, what programs can make a clip playback "behind" selected panels when they're in use?

For example at the 1:01 mark of the video: if I wanted a clip from "The Best Night Ever" to be playing in the background but still have Pinkie's and the other five's panels still displayed, what program could I be using to make that happen?

I do know how to make an image (and portions of an image) transparent if that helps.

Edited by RebirthCrusader

Well to be totally honest even though i had some experience with video editing, I forgot alot of stuff I knew. And I also never really did that kinda stuff to begin with.

However I'd imagine if you didn't already, just try looking in a program like Sony vegas or Adobe after effects. Those are the only two that come to mind and seem to be quite popular for editing.

Of course I don't really have much experience with either anymore. Sorry.

Good luck though!

Adobe After Effects can do all of the things you need and more. It's free to download (if you know the right way) and I am pretty proficient at it if I do say so myself.

Also, I am proficient at grammar. The word is spelled "editing" not "editting". Sorry, that's just a personal habit of mine. :)

Alright, I'll try that.

Oh yeah, that "editting" thing is my bad. I spelled it wrong and tried to auto-correct it, but I accidentally added it to the dictionary instead. I'm just lazy to fix it. :P

• Brohoof 1