Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life in Ponyville -Slice of life-

Pr3datorTaco

Applejack & Twitlight

Hank nods "i get judged a lot because of this cloak. Its either wear the cloak and hood or show all my scars . Well twilight.. anything you wish to do? We haven't spent a lot of time together." He sighs 'Applejack? If i am correct. I could help you with your farm." He smiles

"Yes sugarcube you are correct that's Ma' name" the farm pony said greeting Hank taking off her hat remembering the good manners her parents taught her "Well now you'r asking. We have a problem with the farms water mill and I had hopes for Twi here help me fix it, but with all this rumble I don't think she will be free, do you mind lending a hoof? " she said with hopes on his positive answer the water mill was very important for the farm as it was the first step of the apple juice production. 

"Look I know you on't know me all that well and only have glancing looks but I'm always flying over head,"

Twilight listened to the injured ponyt not sure if he would be OK out of the bed, her ears went down listening to his change of voice answering to him "Its sad to hear that Mr' Omally but im sure that passion you put in your deliveries will be found by the right mare, just because you find some bumps in the road doenst mean the road leads to a dead end" she said quoting an old saying she learned on one of her books

Edited by Colt

Twilight listened to the injured ponyt not sure if he would be OK out of the bed, her ears went down listening to his change of voice answering to him "Its sad to hear that Mr' Omally but im sure that passion you put in your deliveries will be found by the right mare, just because you find some bumps in the road doenst mean the road leads to a dead end" she said quoting an old saying she learned on one of her books

"Sorrow and hatred go hand in hand. I go through it gladly.  Sarah here has doubts abiout me that I can understand. I'll be fine though I've been alone most of my life, so it's no big deal if she doesn't want me around her foal. Now then shall we go get the report don. And I don't want any biased report. I want to see it and make corrections if I have to. As an O'mally no pony or dragon get's left behind,"Draco said as he started to walk towards the tower slowly. "We O'mallies have a code want to hear it?"

Sarah looked ashamed as she saw her brother walk. She knew what she did as she started to go to the trainstation to go back to Canterlot. She had alot of thinking to do alright.

Hank nods "sure. I can give it a try. Just tell me what is wrong and i can do my best to fix it. Shall we go now?" He smiles as he pats her back "you have good manners you know that? Oh. does it matter when its fixed cause depending if it will work than it can be fixed in about a day or two."

Duran the lynx , Blazing Storm

@@Colt,

"Can I lose a bet without even making to the start line?" she asked from the ground raising her hooves to get support from the now big cat and standing with some shakes on her back limbs.

Duran thought about her words a bit and shook then his head. "No, a mare who can´t reach the start line can´t take part in a competition. So there is no point in trying. I guess we are even if i make something to eat so that you can regain your strength..." the serious cat said to Emi. He didn´t want to show her that this form perhaps could have changed a bit. But to think about it, he didn´t feel any difference. Perhaps this feeling thing was really just a short backlash from their soul connection.

"Now Im worried about how many mares have you taken into here with such a pittifull state ", she sait to him with a playful tone keeping the stalker joke alive. There she released Duran and let herself to fall down into the mattress looking like a tree falling prey of the lumberjacks, she even heard a voice of "TIMBER!!!" in her mind.

"How many?" he asked a bit confused. But then he got the joke and looked away from Emi. "Better question is, how many mares made it alive out of here..." he anwered, waiting a bit before looking to Emi again. He just giggled a bit, showing that also he made a joke. Of course he never ate a pony until now... or maybe he had already? He didn´t know for sure, but there was one thing for sure: He didn´t have any hunting feelings towards Emi. That was a good sign he guessed not get hungry if he looked at her. He looked as she fell onto the bed, bouncing off a bit. For a short time a little smile could be seen on his snout.

The white mare turned herself around and covered herself with the blackest of the guest bed, looking silly like a filly and enjoying the soft fresh feeling of the cloth over her coat. "Well I think I owe you a story" she stoped for a seccond. "But Im afraid I am a terrible story teller Cot got that from mother and father not me", she said but contrasting to her words her eyes and smile were saying something was behind that statement, something she revealed right after. "But I could sing one of them to you...I kind of can do that"

Duran just wanted to answer Emi as a familiar voice could be heared. "Iron? Are you there? Anypony here? At least Duran? Aww, i am alone again..." Blazing shouted from the first floor. It seemed she had come back after a long day. "Damn it!" he just said before transforming back into his first form. Just in time as Blazing came up the stairs to get to her own room. She saw the open door of one of the guest rooms and looked into it, seeing Duran and Emi. "Um... hello there! Didn´t want to disturb... so, Duran, is this your guest?" the red mare asked more as a joke. Yes she is. Go down to the kitchen and make something to eat! Duran meowed as answer. "Is this cat mean to you too all the time?" she asked laughing to Emi, not waiting for an answer. She went on to her room and got her saddlebags down. After a short time she appeared again at the entrance of Emi´s room. "Oh, by the way... i am Blazing Storm, nice to meet ya! Whats your name?" she asked the alabaster coloured mare.

Edited by Iron Wing

"No, a mare who can´t reach the start line can´t take part in a competition. So there is no point in trying. I guess we are even if i make something to eat so that you can regain your strength..."

Emi slipped her tongue out of her lips making a funny looking face "You silly cat it was a joke you don't have to be so serious about it but something to eat sounds great. You are funny when you go this deep about things you know" the pegasus between the blankets said laughing a little, by now even she was still weak she felt very happy and glad to find such a interesting and puzzling new friend.

"Better question is, how many mares made it alive out of here..."

The mare made a playful move and hide herself below the blankets she was now playing like a little filly and it felt right to her it was fun and even she felt little embarrassed because of it Emi was having much fun over that smooth mattes "then It means this are my last hours, no please Mr Panther don't eat me Im sure i taste terrible and I almost have no flesh over this bones" she fake to shake below the blankets and took her head out again to see the reaction of his feline pal, and was about to continue and pay her debt but the arrival of an unexpected pony took that put of the picture.

"Iron? Are you there? Anypony here? At least Duran? Aww, i am alone again..."

"Oh, that must be one of the ponies staying in here" she thought remembering the baggage she saw on the other rooms "wow she packs some voice" were the following words on her mind when she realized the strong echoes of this mare's voice. Then in her mind the voice of Duran reacted, quite negative about the arrival of the newcomer Emi then noticed how this pony was coming up the staris and finaly showed herself at the entrance of the room. Duran was now the small furry cute little kitten but his face was not very welcoming of this mare. She had a very bright read coat and a pair of orange bright and curious eyes her mane look like a blaze just like her tail, she was quite the view and also was... well extra active.

Um... hello there! Didn´t want to disturb... so, Duran, is this your guest?"----- "Is this cat mean to you too all the time?"

Emi chuckled a little in reaction to Duran's reply and stood up with her words to defend the honor of the feline "Well he was just the gentlecat who offered me a place to rest after I... faint nerby the tower" he led out an innocent lie to keep Duran's secret safe and explaining why was in that weak condition. "It appears that flying from Canterlot without a good meal was a terrible idea" Emi smiled while talking to the fiery mare.

Emi hoped for her words reached the mare as she was now going to her room, "she is very active too" where her thoughts before whispering to Duran "I think she is not into your list of favorite ponies" a playful smile accompanied the voice of the violet maned girl. "Dont worry Duran im a mare of my word and Ill pay my debt to you, but maybe we should wait for your friend to be gone, after all I lost my bet to you not to her" she said keeping the smile on her muzzle.

"Oh, by the way... i am Blazing Storm, nice to meet ya! Whats your name?"

"Hello Blazing Storm, my name is Earth Miracle but everypony calls me Emi, its shorter and sounds nice don't you think. Also its a pleasure to meet you" she said and kept on wanting to step out of the bed but unable to do so "Im sorry I cant get out of the bed right now Im still weak it was a terrible faint, I don't know what would be of me if it wasn't for Duran's help."

This was a good chance to know more about THAT mare and his brother so she would take it "So Blazing, you know Iron wing?"

Edited by Colt

Duran the lynx, Blazing Storm

@@Colt,

"Well he was just the gentlecat who offered me a place to rest after I... faint nerby the tower" he led out an innocent lie to keep Duran's secret safe and explaining why was in that weak condition.

Thats right, now go away and make me a sandwich! With tuna! Duran just meowed at Blazing. Of course Blaze wasn´t an enemy or something, but she was just so unpredictable. It made him feel somewhat uncomfortable. But for now he had to go with the stream, just accepting that she was here now too. Also sometimes it could be funny with Blaze beeing around. So he just jumped onto the bed where Emi was laying and cuddled himself into the soft pillows.

"I think she is not into your list of favorite ponies" a playful smile accompanied the voice of the violet maned girl.

"It´s not that i don´t like her, but she is wild, unpredictable and full of energy. And somewhat random. You will see sooner or later what i mean..." he told Emi about the red pegasus. But for sure it would be fun to watch Emi handle the red winged storm and perhaps she would have some fun with that too.

"Hello Blazing Storm, my name is Earth Miracle but everypony calls me Emi, its shorter and sounds nice don't you think. Also its a pleasure to meet you" she said and kept on wanting to step out of the bed but unable to do so "Im sorry I cant get out of the bed right now Im still weak it was a terrible faint, I don't know what would be of me if it wasn't for Duran's help."

"So you are all out of energy? Thats fine, just keep laying in the bed there. I started to prepare some food in the kitchen and this will take a while, so i have some time to chat a bit. So Earth Mi... i mean, Emi was it? What are you doing in Ponyville?" she asked, sneaking to the bed. Of course Emi could watch her, but Duran not. Right there she jumped onto the bed and bounced Duran off the bed, sending him flying through the room into a cloths basket. Aiiiieeeee! the cat screamed and landed with a *thwomp* in it. He looked out of the basked, having a used sock on his head. Haha, very funny! I will eat your breakfast tomorrow... he just answered meowing.

This was a good chance to know more about THAT mare and his brother so she would take it "So Blazing, you know Iron wing?"

"Of course i know Iron Wing! We have been friends for a while now, but actually she is a bit busy with duty, organisation and her boyfriend. A more unusual pair if you ask me, but i am not a pony who wants to judge somepony just like that. So you have some business with Iron? What do you want to know and how can i help you?" she asked curious.

"It´s not that i don´t like her, but she is wild, unpredictable and full of energy. And somewhat random. You will see sooner or later what i mean..."

The mare smiled once more dazed in her tiredness she wispered a couple of things to the lynx below the blankets "You grumpy cat, im sure you are just being too picky with her, she looks like those kind of mare that would trap you in a death tight hug and cuddle you too death. She looks like a very friendly mare, just like me dont you think? " Emi was amused about the change in Duran towards Blazing Storm, he was behaving like an old annoyed donkey and such an pampered display was fun for the pegasus.

"So you are all out of energy? Thats fine, just keep laying in the bed there. I started to prepare some food in the kitchen and this will take a while, so i have some time to chat a bit. So Earth Mi... i mean, Emi was it? What are you doing in Ponyville?"

Emi puled her head out from the blankets and listened to the fiery mare questions she was very friendly towards her and caring too she allready ofered a meal to a complete stranger and even when she was unable to use her "soul perception" on Blazing Storm she knew this one had a kind heart. While the red pegasus was talking she took a stance of a lion or a panther sneaking slowly while keeping her body down to the ground, Emi realized the target of such action was the now unaware lynx on the bed but it was too late when the weakened mare tried to warn Duran Blazing was already falling into the mattress catapulting the poor feline out of the bed, luckily he landed on a soft target. 

Earth Miracle had to bury her muzzle into a pillow to mute her chuckle after such a display of surprise  she was starting to get the random idea Duran disliked about her but she looked like the friendliest mare. "Yes Emi is fine " she answered the inquire after fishing her pillow laughs "I'm just here for a short visit, my brother just moved here and I wanted to be sure that all is going well with him " the smile slowly faded form Emi's face as she talked and her ears began to lowered by each second she talked. "I just found  that things have been... weird for him, I think, and well Duran also told me he is out of town now.". Were eyes were fixed on the pillow below her with a sad expression over them.

"Of course i know Iron Wing! We have been friends for a while now, but actually she is a bit busy with duty, organisation and her boyfriend. A more unusual pair if you ask me, but i am not a pony who wants to judge somepony just like that. So you have some business with Iron? What do you want to know and how can i help you?"

The eyes of Emi frowned at the sound of the B word (boyfriend FYI) she had never listened that word used on her brother and the idea had something for her that was just off, weird totally wrong in her mind "oh? so she has a boyfirend" she said with a fake ignorance over the matter "What do you mean by unusual, is this Stallion so weird? of maybe bad?" she kept on playing her cards, this was also a way to know what his brother was doing around this "Iron WIng". "Well I don't have any business with Iron, but I was hoping that as the guardian in town she would know or help me find him, do you know everypony in town but know that I know he is gone that doesnt makes much scene right?" .

Emi then placed her head on the pillow looking to Blazing she noticed how she was not "OK" with this thing they were talking about, how she was telling all of this made her voice sound Annoyed and she found a chance in there so find more about his brother new something. "You dont look to happy about all this Iron's boyfriend? want to talk about it?"

After making sure the other ponies were following him he lead them up to the tower. Draco walked up to the tower slowly when he got to it though he looked worn out. As he walked to the door he knocked on it hard. Hewaited for one of the ponies in charge. Draco looked at the group of ponies that had followed him.

@Iron Wing,@Colt

@@Colt,

"oh? so she has a boyfirend" she said with a fake ignorance over the matter "What do you mean by unusual, is this Stallion so weird? of maybe bad?" she kept on playing her cards, this was also a way to know what his brother was doing around this "Iron WIng".

"To be honest, it is -unusual- to watch him, but he is very interesting. Also he is not a stallion, he is a dragon. Very friendly but kind of shy on strange moments and he has a strange flavour." she told Emi and grinned. She could remember that flavour very well, it was the best way to memorize a character. Blaze came near Emi and whispered into her ear. "He tastes like burned onions..." and looked at her, starting to laugh loud and rolling on the bed, finally falling on the ground. She settled down a bit and looked to Emi again. "I think at the first meeting he was scared of Iron Wing. But now he is not scared at all."

"You dont look to happy about all this Iron's boyfriend? want to talk about it?"

Blaze jumped onto the bed again and let herself fall down on the back, feeling the soft blanket on her back. She sighed and looked to the alabaster coloured mare and sighed. "No, i am not that happy. Since Iron is so into that dragon, she doesn´t have much time for her friends anymore. I feel a bit lonely now and besides that lazy cat i don´t have anypony to talk to..." she said. Duran had twitchy ears as she said "lazy" and got out of the basket. He got near to the ponies from behind and waited for the right moment. "He is working on Sweet Apple Acres to earn a living and she is a guardian at the tower. Sometimes i think she has more time for him than for her duties. She has changed a bit since she met him. Also i think he wasn´t like that before he met Iron. It´s a bit strange. But do you know what i think for real?" she asked Emi. "I think they..." she started as Duran jumped into her face and just sat down. "... tey sshut duu suumthhung abuut thuuur durrrly plluunn..." she mumbled below the fur ball.

She tried to get him off with her hooves, but Duran kept his position. "... ggwwoo awwoooy... Duuruuun... luutt gooouuu..." she mumbled and pushed her face - and him into a pillow. Ooooff... Stupid pony! Eat an piano or something big like that... he meowed as he let go of her face.

@@dragon4111,

As he walked to the door he knocked on it hard. Hewaited for one of the ponies in charge.

Somepony knocked on the door and Blaze had to go to open it. "I am back soon, have to look down." she said quick and ran down. Like a dart she rushed downstairs and stopped before the door. She oppened it and liked the stranger on his cheek without opening her eyes. This taste and the flavour... Cider? "Hey Draco, how are you?" she said, well remembering the taste and the smell of him, opening her eyes. "Oh, what did you do? Fell down some stairs?" she asked, not knowing that he had faced a manticore not too long ago.

Edited by Iron Wing

Somepony knocked on the door and Blaze had to go to open it. "I am back soon, have to look down." she said quick and ran down. Like a dart she rushed downstairs and stopped before the door. She oppened it and liked the stranger on his cheek without opening her eyes. This taste and the flavour... Cider? "Hey Draco, how are you?" she said, well remembering the taste and the smell of him, opening her eyes. "Oh, what did you do? Fell down some stairs?" she asked, not knowing that he had faced a manticore not too long ago.

Draco rolled his eyes and said "Iwent afew roundds with a manticore BlazinG Is Colt here Twilight needs a report to the princess. Me? Well I thought I might try my luck flirting with you again," he chuckled then winced slightly. "I'm here so she doesn't do a biased report. Honestly I thought Ponyville ponies would be more accepting than this. Sheesh poor Colt well if he needs me he'll have a friend in me,"

img-1217710-2-post-9346-0-07519000-13619

"To be honest, it is -unusual- to watch him, but he is very interesting. Also he is not a stallion, he is a dragon. Very friendly but kind of shy on strange moments and he has a strange flavour."

Emi face changed in many ways while the red pegasus went on describing her brother starting with eyes of curiosity and then going from smiles to frowns and lastly to a drop jaw to the mattress below... "Fl...Fl...Flavor!?" the white mare spilled out of her muzzle with not very cute images in her head "So I leave you alone and the first thing you do is start tasting mares and letting them taste you?" red with both embarrassment and some anger that she was unable to explain the white mare buried her face on the pillow below to hide her…“reaction”

"I think at the first meeting he was scared of Iron Wing. But now he is not scared at all."

Fortunately for Emi  the jump that blazing storm took to ger more comfortable at the bed give her a few moments to get a hold of herself but her words before echoed in the dragon’s sister mind with bad consequences…NOT SCARED AT ALL!?, what does she meant what has you have been doing in Ponyville stupid! ” she asked rhetorically thinking in her big brother. But the face of Blazing also showed some worries, not like terrible consequences but the flaming like eyes of Blazing looked a little sad.

"No, i am not that happy. Since Iron is so into that dragon, she doesn´t have much time for her friends anymore. I feel a bit lonely now and besides that lazy cat i don´t have anypony to talk to..."

The mare in white tried to kept up with the words of Blazing but she was not doing well the implications of Iron’s friend words tell her things she wasn’t able to “hold” and in reaction to that Earth Miracle’s mouth just went free with what she really wanted to know. “So they spend much time together uh?” , and her mind followed for her own “That explains why I did not a single letter for him”. Maybe she was over reacting but for her it didn’t matter right now she felt like Iron Wing was the name of an evil brother stealing mare.

"He is working on Sweet Apple Acres to earn a living and she is a guardian at the tower. Sometimes i think she has more time for him than for her duties. She has changed a bit since she met him. Also i think he wasn´t like that before he met Iron. It´s a bit strange. But do you know what i think for real?"

"At least he got a job" Emi voice one again slipped out of her lips for some reason that was or stupid or too intelligent for her to understand. She made a silly face and almost bit her lips hoping Blazing wont go forward that commentary. “Yes, of course he has changed, he went to that Grayhoove thingy and forgot about me, and…them” Emi was right now very VERY sentimental like a vortex of feelings going into her. Still that vortex got away when the fiery mare was about to speak her mind but to frustrate Emi Duran stepped into Blazing words… Quite literally.

Blazing was unable to tell Emi her gossipy theory and to make things worse the Mare walked out of the room to answer whoever was on the door. Emi picked up Duran from the pillow he was on and shake the lynx, just for a second before her body reminded the mare she was absolutely beaten  “Why would you do that? She was going to tell me everything about those two, That was completely deliberate Duran what are you hiding from me” she said looking like a crazy filly controlled by sugar rush seconds before falling back into the bed “Aww I cant even shake the little kitty, so pathetic” she said with annoyance giving a soft cares over Durans head and looking at him.

Applejack & Twilight

Hank nods "sure. I can give it a try. Just tell me what is wrong and i can do my best to fix it. Shall we go now?" He smiles as he pats her back "you have good manners you know that? Oh. does it matter when its fixed cause depending if it will work than it can be fixed in about a day or two."

"O thank you Hank that's what Ma taught to me and ma' brother and also thank you for offering your help, da tower is on our way to da farm so we can go with Draco and Twi till there and then go to fix that bad boy in da farm" said the Owner of Sweet Apple Acress smiling to the white stalion

"Iwent afew roundds with a manticore BlazinG Is Colt here Twilight needs a report to the princess. Me? Well I thought I might try my luck flirting with you again," "I'm here so she doesn't do a biased report. Honestly I thought Ponyville ponies would be more accepting than this. Sheesh poor Colt well if he needs me he'll have a friend in me,"

Celestia's most faithful student opened here eyes with surprice at Draco for his statement  "Ahem... Yes as Mr. Omally here has...kindly informed you I would like to speak with Iron Wing" she stopped for a second and realized her rudeness after not introducing to the red mare. "Sorry for my harsh intromission my name is Twilight Sparlke Im kind of in charge of this situations in town and Im afraid I haven had the pleasure to meet you "

Hank nods "its my job to help okay Applejack? I am supposed to help Twilight with her task. Well shall we all get going and fix it before its night time? I know how you all want to sleep." he looks at twilight as he watches draco and her as he watches closely ready to act incase something bad happens. He walks up to twilight "am i hank. Her brother. I am here to help her with what she needs."

Emi picked up Duran from the pillow he was on and shake the lynx, just for a second before her body reminded the mare she was absolutely beaten “Why would you do that? She was going to tell me everything about those two, That was completely deliberate Duran what are you hiding from me” she said looking like a crazy filly controlled by sugar rush seconds before falling back into the bed “Aww I cant even shake the little kitty, so pathetic” she said with annoyance giving a soft cares over Durans head and looking at him.

"Oh, i am sooo sorry about that. I reeaaaally didn´t think about that..." the cat purred and hid under the blankets, playing submarine. He was crawling under the blankets like a mole or something like that and searched for another exit. He loved to play like that and after jumping on Blaze he felt a bit more playful. "I am not hiding anything... but perhaps you are just going nuts on every single thing that has to do with the fat crocodile..." he laughed beneath the pillows, referring to Colt. Of course he didn´t meant it serious, but he just wanted to vex Emi a bit. "Also Blaze will tell you everything again and again... she is like a broken record. Oh, and be careful, i think that she slowly gets curious about your taste... " he mumbled, looking from another side of the pillows to Emi, not mentioning that she would be the next target of a lick-attack.

Draco rolled his eyes and said "Iwent afew roundds with a manticore BlazinG Is Colt here Twilight needs a report to the princess. Me? Well I thought I might try my luck flirting with you again," he chuckled then winced slightly. "I'm here so she doesn't do a biased report. Honestly I thought Ponyville ponies would be more accepting than this. Sheesh poor Colt well if he needs me he'll have a friend in me,"

Blaze looked a bit surprised and of course she couldn´t imagine what "a few rounds with a manticore" meant exactly. "Woa you did ride a manticore? Seems like a dangerous sport. You shouldn´t do something like that." she said grinning, not knowing what happened for real to the stallion. As Draco mentioned that he wanted to flirt with her again, she just blushed a but and smiled. "Well then you should try to think about something special or romantic, and not try a direct approach. But a least you don´t give up that easily..." she giggled a bit, giving him a soft kiss on his cheek. After that he mentioned that Twilight Sparkle, Celestias student wanted to report something about Colt.

Celestia's most faithful student opened here eyes with surprice at Draco for his statement "Ahem... Yes as Mr. Omally here has...kindly informed you I would like to speak with Iron Wing" she stopped for a second and realized her rudeness after not introducing to the red mare. "Sorry for my harsh intromission my name is Twilight Sparlke Im kind of in charge of this situations in town and Im afraid I haven had the pleasure to meet you "

Blazing Storm made a huge jump in front of Celestias student and looked at the unicorn, directly into her eyes. Perhaps she was a bit too close to Twilight but she didn´t care at all. "Giraffe!" she just said, looking to the left. Of course something like that was totally off topic and Blaze was sure to catch Twilight by surprise, licking on her left leg. She then jumped backwards and lifted herself with her wings into the air, hovering a bit above the ground. "Tastes like wood and dust... somewhat like a book. I once ate one and it wasn´t what i imagined." she laughed. "To answer your question, Iron Wing is not here at the moment. She went with Colt to the Greyhoove fortress. I think she will return with Colt in the evening or tomorrow. Oh, and my name is Blazing Storm and you never met me because i love to hide." she smiled at Twilight.

Blaze looked a bit surprised and of course she couldn´t imagine what "a few rounds with a manticore" meant exactly. "Woa you did ride a manticore? Seems like a dangerous sport. You shouldn´t do something like that." she said grinning, not knowing what happened for real to the stallion. As Draco mentioned that he wanted to flirt with her again, she just blushed a but and smiled. "Well then you should try to think about something special or romantic, and not try a direct approach. But a least you don´t give up that easily..." she giggled a bit, giving him a soft kiss on his cheek. After that he mentioned that Twilight Sparkle, Celestias student wanted to report something about Colt.

Draco blushed but was thankfull for his red fur. "No I fought a manticore to protect an orphan filly. I know it was stupid but I have a motto 'No pony get's left behind'," Draco explained  then asked "May we come in so I can rest. Sine I'm supposed to be laying down right and and you just licked a mare. That didn't sound right.  Anhyhow may we come in Blazing?"

AJ and Twi

"Giraffe!"

GASP!

With a shock of surprise after the weird greeting from the red pegasus and the Ponyville librarian almost jumped out of her horseshoes when the inquiring tongue of blazing storm made its trademark salute."O god the P.pie syndrome is extending faster than expected" were the thoughts of the unicorn. The lilac mare as a little upset for the random tasting of this unknown pegasus but for strange as it could be she felt a little flatered when compared with the taste of a book. "Well I am the librarian after all, i guess my taste could be of one old fine tome" she said to add some silly fact to the conversation.

I think she will return with Colt in the evening or tomorrow. Oh, and my name is Blazing Storm and you never met me because i love to hide."

"What!? They went away? that's definitively not the finest conduct of a posted guardian... now how are we supossed to get this solved, I don't want any more misunderstandings in the town an a lot of gossip can run on the town in all this time" Celestia's #1 student was now in a no exit alley... "Wait" she said "You act like someone who is not scared about being around Colt is normal, do you know him, maybe Iron Wing is not here but another good will testimony about Colt's behavior could help" she then backed Draco's request. "Could you be so kind to let us in? I would like to write down some of you thoughts on the dragon we are talking about."

"its my job to help okay Applejack? I am supposed to help Twilight with her task. Well shall we all get going and fix it before its night time? I

Applejack smiled, she knew that Blazing and Colt had some good time together a couple days ago and now her concerns about her scale worker were diminishing "Well then Hank looks like thing are going ma' way, Are you coming with me to Sweet Apple Acres? As you say I want that mill fixed pronto" she asked to her friend's brother

post-9346-0-76537500-1364280190.png

"NUTS!" she said "Im not going NUTS, just because Im worried about my brother and are a little interested in his relation doesn't mean im going crazy about it" she paused and tried to justify herself. "I mean, its TOTALLY for a good sister to have some curiosity about what that dragon is doing with his MAREFRIEND " the annoyance on that last word was more than evident. "to be curious about his romantic time with that guardian mare is totaly normal" she stopped there realizing how creepy that last sentence was. "Whats wrong with you Emi you are going nuts" her mind screamed all inside her head. "HMPHH!!!" the white mare dived her muzzle and face into the pillow "Just stuff this pillow in my mouth so I can stop my stupid tongue" she said.

Also Blaze will tell you everything again and again... she is like a broken record. Oh, and be careful, i think that she slowly gets curious about your taste... "

"She WILL!!?" Emi reacted to Duran's warning about Blazing wiping her head of the regret thoughts she was having "Then I will wait for her...so she is into fashion, well i dont think my taste is very refined as the one of those ponies in canterlot but I think I have a good taste when talking about style" she said unaware of Blazing's peculiar hobbie.

Edited by Colt

Hank nods "of course lets go now. Do you have everything there set up?" He smiles as he puts his hood down "lets go.' He follows her smiling 'so applejqck. How have you been? Have you seen me before at canterlot?" He smiles "i was there for the ceremonies.' He smilez "improud of you all."

@@Colt, @@dragon4111,

"What!? They went away? that's definitively not the finest conduct of a posted guardian..."

„Well, I think you and I can´t decide what a fine conduct of a posted guardian is, because we aren´t guardians. But since she is the commander of this watchtower and not just a random guardian, the army thinks about her as a capable soldier. On top of that, there are other guardians patrolling the area who are stationed at this tower, so if there is a case to solve with a dragon, she would be the one who is responsible for this area.” She explained to Twilight, looking at her and Draco. She went down to the ground again and waited for the mare to respond.

"Wait" she said "You act like someone who is not scared about being around Colt is normal, do you know him, maybe Iron Wing is not here but another good will testimony about Colt's behavior could help"

“Of course I know him! He tastes like burned onions.” She said grinning. “Why should I be afraid of a dragon which is bucking apple trees at Sweet Apple Acres?”  Blaze asked, looking at Twilight. “And of course you both can come in; I am preparing something to eat since I have guests inside. You may take a seat in the living room. For Draco I would suggest that he lies down on the couch. Do you want to have tea or coffee?” she continued, walking inside the tower and showing Twilight the way into the living room. Draco already knew the way so she just trusted him in finding the couch on his own. “Draco, if you need something like additional pillows or a blanket, just tell me.” She said to the Pegasus stallion.  “Please wait in the living room Ms Twilight. I return in some moments. If you need to write anything, paper, ink and feather are on the desk in the corner.”

She then looked at the meal she was preparing, some good spicy chilly and some bread and vegetables. Also a bit more rice was included within this meal, and she just made some preparations for more guests. Then she went upstairs and entered the room where Emi and Duran were, jumping again on the bed.  “So Twilight Sparkle and Draco are down in the living room and are waiting for me to tell them my impression on Colt. I think it would be rude if I would tell them something about your brother without you, so I suggest that you are coming down with me. Also I prepared something delicious that will give you strength again, you´ll see!” she said, and without further questioning she grabbed Emi and lifted her with a swing on her back, using her wings to hold her in place softly. “You are coming mad cat or do I have to…” BUMP! With a slapping noise Duran hit Blaze´s face with his body as he had jumped right into it. He looked like pasted as if he run to a window and now sticking there. “.. foo.. you are foming along I fee…” the red mare said under the fluffy fur and started to get down with a lynx in her face.

Blaze arrived downstairs and went into the living room, just placing Emi into a big seat were she also could lay down if she wanted to. Blaze looked a bit annoyed and amused about the lynx´s attitude at the same time, not moving him away from her face, just sitting down on a big pillow and waiting for Twilight to say something. Face-cat has most face-time in the show… the lynx thought smiling.

Edited by Iron Wing

"Coffee for me Blazing thank you," Draco said as he walked to the cound and laid down onto it. "This is much better than a hospital bed," he thought to himself.  Draco sighed slightly as he thought of his sister. "Family is important but so is my friends. She will survive and so will I," Draco said as he was comfy. He chuckled to himself as he looked out a window.

@Iron Wing,@Colt

Twilight  

"Why is she going with this tastes stuff all over? and where did Applejack and Hank went... O great now Im wondering If AJ really taste of apples and do i really taste like that... I would like a sweet taste over me... I think" were the ideas in the lilac unicorn's mind while listening to the pegasus at the doorway.

“Please wait in the living room Ms Twilight. I return in some moments. If you need to write anything, paper, ink and feather are on the desk in the corner.”

"Thank you very much Ms. Storm I bet your take on this will be of great help and yes a paper and quill would be of great help given my assistant its not here " she said realizing how odd was the fact Spike always carried that stuff for her. Then twitlight share some light with the red mare about the situation "Im well aware of Colt's work and In fact I also think he is just as kind and harmless as spike its just that I need to gather as most evidence as I can to close this problem and spare him and the town the problems of misunderstandings and gossips" she said as she got her place in the living room knowing for self experience how rough the rumors of a little town could hurt someone totally innocent. 

"Well I dont want to be a bother, a cup of coffee would be the best for me too, it was been a long day" she completed Draco's request for the hot beverage. "I hope you are really ok for this Draco i don't think your call of getting out of the hospital was the right one ". 

post-9346-0-19179300-1364588993.png

“So Twilight Sparkle and Draco are down in the living room and are waiting for me to tell them my impression on Colt. I think it would be rude if I would tell them something about your brother without you, so I suggest that you are coming down with me. Also I prepared something delicious that will give you strength again, you´ll see!”

Emi was feeling so nice and warm on the bed by that time that she was almost asleep with the little lynx by her side sharing his warmth too the the red tempest went inside. "oh Blazing" she said whit a little startle "Wait you said Draco, like the red pegasus that should be in the hospital Draco?" the mare said with surprise "What the hay is that pony thinking? and why did Sarah alow him to do that?" she tought in his mind, action that was canceled with a little surprise  "WHOA!!  EEEEK!!" the weakened mare screamed, she really didn't have any word on the matter she just was surprised of the boldness of blazing but in the end she understood the good nature behind Blazing actions.

"Hello Ms Sparkle, looks like my bother is no around and what in the world are you doing out of the hospital Draco and where is Sarah?" she said when she arrived at the living room. She also made a little invite "Come here kitty you dont want your fur to be wet do you"

Twilight  

The #1 student of Celestia gasped when she saw the scene "Emi what is going on are you ok? Ms. Blazing do you know Earth Miracle? and what is that on your mouth!!!" it was a scene more than random in fact it was on the top Pinkie Pie standards. "Maybe Pinkie and Blazing could have fun together" were the thoughts on Twilight just a second after a whole chill run down her spine that could be a horrific idea.

Applejack

How have you been? Have you seen me before at canterlot?"

Hank and Applejack were almost on the Apples property and she was so happy she got some help to fix the mill.

"Things have been slick around the farm, the apples are selling good and the harvest have'n a hard world let me tell ya." The mare said fixing her stetson with pride "This season was so good gran'ma was afraid we could lose some of the crops, but thanks holly molly we got some extra help and now the Apples are back on a good bucking pace." 

"I remember seeing you at the weeding party partner but you were kind of shy and just talked for a little time with Twi and then split " she paused..."Well i think that was you" she said with a little smile hoping she was not missing something.

Edited by Colt

Hank nods 'that was me. I had to go make sure we were all safe.. i wish i could have stayed. well i will go and tart to fix what i need to fix.. and that is great when your season is really good. Maybe i can have an apple one day? I heard they are amazing." He smiles as he looks at the mill.

@@Colt, @@dragon4111,

The #1 student of Celestia gasped when she saw the scene "Emi what is going on are you ok? Ms. Blazing do you know Earth Miracle? and what is that on your mouth!!!" it was a scene more than random in fact it was on the top Pinkie Pie standards. "Maybe Pinkie and Blazing could have fun together" were the thoughts on Twilight just a second after a whole chill run down her spine that could be a horrific idea.

"Thifff ifff Duran. He ifff Iron Winff Lynxfff..." the red pegasus tried to say. But she noticed that it was impossible to speak with the cat on her mouth. She got Duran away from her muzzle and started to talk again to Twilight. "So... that is Duran, Iron Wings cat. He is more intelligent than he looks like... To answer your other questions, yes i know Earth Miracle. She was a bit exhausted and so i was preparing something to eat for her. And now that i mentioned it, i will look after the food..." she explained and went into the kitchen, leaving Duran on the seat alone. She went into the kitchen and got some self made Chili for everypony. She got everything ready on the living room and got a bowl for Twilight, Draco, Emi, a little bowl for Duran and herself. After that she went into the kitchen and got two pots, one filled with coffee, and one filled with tea, and placed enough cups on the table. "Served! Hope you all enjoy it!" she said and started eating a bit. Blazings chili was not as spicy as normal because she knew that the guests probably didn´t like to hot meals. "So Miss Twilight, what are your questions exactly? I am happy to tell you everything."

She also made a little invite "Come here kitty you dont want your fur to be wet do you"

Duran looked at Twilight Sparkle a while as Blaze was in the kitchen. He analyzed the unicorn mare and her abilities which seemed strong, but her knowledge and experience wasn´t that big until now. He started to grin as he realized that this mare just would be a threat with her other pony friends around her or this so called Elements of Harmony. Then he heared Emis sweet voice and he grabbed his chili bowl and jumped to the pegasus, laying down on her big seat. She had enough space there so he rolled a bit to save space, starting to eat the delicious chili.

Draco looked at Twilight slightly as he drank the coffee he was offered "Thanks Blazing," Draco said slightly "My condition is fine Mrs. Twilight I've been through a lot more then this. Faced a griffin survived thanks to abit of dirty fighting. I don't look it Mrs. Twilight but I'm not a good pony. I do what I think is right. Even if I am separated from my family to protect them. Still trying to find the ones who started that fire. When I do well you figure it out. Forgiveness to some pony ho willingly set a home ablaze just for a cheap debt," Draco said that part with a lot of venom in his voice. His eyes as cold as the Frost back Mountains. "I have very few friends Mrs. Twilight because the ones who killed my parents, my brother, and grandfather. I gave up my sister to my aunt and uncle in Manehatten. I left her there to pursuit the ones who did it. Still trying to find them. I will not rest until they are six feet under. She hates me I know that, I accept that . I moved here to Ponyville to do what the O'Malley's family motto is. 'Begin again but know when to let go'. I began again yes but I will never let go," he said as he looked into the fire place (if there is one). "Festis bei umo canavarum," Draco cursed slightly in the griffin tongue as he burnt his tongue. "If you don't know what that means it means they will be the death of me,"

@Iron Wing,@Colt

Applejack 

Maybe i can have an apple one day? I heard they are amazing."

The farm pony and the member of the guard were now just outside the mill that needed repair, the orange mare guided Hank into the mill opening the door and answering his request. "O, I dont know if ya' can tell they are that good but I m your ya' cant find better apples here in Ponyville" AJ said keeping close her heart the pride she felt from Hank's words "and maybe in all equestria" she added in her mind. "Well there it is partner. As you can see the gears are broken and the mill stone wont do its work like that" she paused looking into hank with hopeful eyes, "do you think you can fix it hank"

"Served! Hope you all enjoy it!"

img-1217710-2-post-9346-0-07519000-13619

The red and hyper active pegasus shared in a very kind way a boul of chilly, to be honest Emi was not very fond to spicy food but in her weakened state and the fact that she was a guest in the tower she would have to gave it a try... and to her surprise it was pretty good. "Wow... Blazing im not into hot food but this is pretty good" were the words of Earth Miracle while she tasted the mix of flavors in the bowl, even some sweet details maybe some tropical fruits in there, it didn't matter it was good and for her right now that bowl filled of tasty chilly was doing wonders for her. "Im *munch much* so into *munch* your chilly now *MUNCH* oh... " she stopped for some moments realizing how much of the dragon manners of his brother she had aquired "oh sorry" she blushed a little and let the conversation to keep on.

"So Miss Twilight, what are your questions exactly? I am happy to tell you everything."

Twilight 

"Well I maybe you know of what happened in the hospital but if not let me summarize. Mr. Omally here got injured and Emi's brother, Colt, took him to the hospital, the problem began when the staff members realized Mr. Omally lesions were inflicted bly claws and well they all find Colt as the one who made them."  she stopped and took a breath before any pony else made further interuptions "I know its very unlikely that a dragon like Colt attacked a pony, I got to speak with him some days ago for quite some time and I cant picture him doing so " she made a slight pause to drink some of her coffee. "Also of Mr. Omally stated that it was a manticore that attacked him and that your brother saved him" she said to the white pegasus "But now we have a gossip running in town and I want to gather the more info I can to back fire all of that" she levitated the pen and paper blazing brought to her and continued "witch bring us to you now Blazing Storm you say you know this dragon what can you say about him and how he is around ponies"

Then out of no where Draco interrupted....

"Festis bei umo canavarum," Draco cursed slightly in the griffin tongue as he burnt his tongue. "If you don't know what that means it means they will be the death of me,"

Both Twi and Emi were kind of shocked to the... surprising opening of the injured stallion..."i hope all of this is a delirious talk caused by his lose of blood"  the lilac mare thought, after all why would somepony go that randomly crazy for a simple question about being allright. On the other hand Emi was kind of frightened given her condition "Dont left me alone with him ok Duran... pls as a favor" she told to Duran's mind hoping for him to listen her plea.

"....Right...em...thanks for sharing Draco...Im sure the royal guard can help you with that" Twitlight broke the silence after Draco's outburst. "and so Blazing you were saying."

Applejack 

The farm pony and the member of the guard were now just outside the mill that needed repair, the orange mare guided Hank into the mill opening the door and answering his request. "O, I dont know if ya' can tell they are that good but I m your ya' cant find better apples here in Ponyville" AJ said keeping close her heart the pride she felt from Hank's words "and maybe in all equestria" she added in her mind. "Well there it is partner. As you can see the gears are broken and the mill stone wont do its work like that" she paused looking into hank with hopeful eyes, "do you think you can fix it hank"

Hank smiles and nods "of course i can fix it. It wont take long either okay?" he examines the gears as he pulls out his sonic screwdriver as he went to see what is really wrong with it and smiles "applejack. Maybe i can get an apple from your farm later? i had all types of apples but not from here." he smiles as he went to fix it

Draco coughed slightly "Sorry for that but seeing what those rumors can do brought up bad memories," he said as he looked around. He winced slightly as the pain killers started to wear off "Blast it does some pony have anymore painkillers?" Draco asked with a smiled on his muzzle.  He wanted to put the others at ease.