Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Draw me maybe?

Lucifer

Hello, everypony! I am here to ask you, as kindly as I can, if you can draw my OC.

I need a nice image for my character sheet, so I am passing the burden of making my character awesome to you!

If you do want to proceed in drawing my pony, send me a private message asking for details.

Good luck and have fun drawing!

Lucifer~

Edited by Lucifer

Hmm... perhaps I can be of assistance? 

Do you want it digital? Because I can only do traditional... we could work something. So... if it can be traditional, is it going be on a digital reference? Like words and stuff? 

Hmm... perhaps I can be of assistance? 

Do you want it digital? Because I can only do traditional... we could work something. So... if it can be traditional, is it going be on a digital reference? Like words and stuff? 

Ehh... Sorry for the delayed response, I was on Switzerland and did not have any possible way of beeing contacted.

There is no problem in making it in a paper sheet with pencil, and I hope you had not given up on drawing this pony of mine.

Well, now to the description of my pony...

The first details will be colors. The mane is utterly black except in a specific spot, which I will show in one image. His eyes are silver and his coat is snow-white. Now onto the major details.

As I said before, my pony has a special designed mane. Here is an image of it:

post-10276-0-56884600-1354902842_thumb.jpg  If it is kind of hard to notice, it is black and white colored only.

Now, the pony-tail:

post-10276-0-20825500-1354902829_thumb.jpg There is a slight detail. The tail is also black and white, as you see.

And now, the Cutie-Mark.

post-10276-0-65677000-1354902944_thumb.jpg The Cutie-Mark shown in the image is black, but if you were to draw in a program, which you wont, I would wanr you that it is silver-ish.

Well, once again, I hope you are still up to do this.

Also, feel free to draw the pony in whichever pose you are able to draw him better.

Good luck!