Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Maybe a dumb question...

Fluttershutter

22 minutes ago, Star heart 777 said:

That's about some odd crossover.

10 minutes ago, 14Fan said:

This is gonna sound dumb but could it be similar to Rainbow and Scootaloo being referred to as sisters even though they aren’t?:dry::scoots:

Could be. They're kind of adopted sisters but the Dazzlings never call themselves sisters.

(edited)

It could also be a case of debated relations in that they are both are and yet are not technically related.

Let me explain how such is possible.  Them being sisters could only happen if they had the same mother and father right? But what if there are no parents they came from that is if we consider for lack of a better term then to be "primary beings."

In other words they came from no parents but from either nothingness or some similar source point. 

Technically speaking, without parents they are not sisters of blood relations and yet they may also consider themselves to be from the same source and thus consider themselves sisters.

That could be a possibility then being almost literally as old as time so to speak.

Edited by Star heart 777
Fix error
  • Brohoof 1

On 2023-06-22 at 1:00 AM, Star heart 777 said:

It could also be a case of debated relations in that they are both are and yet are not technically related.

Let me explain how such is possible.  Them being sisters could only happen if they had the same mother and father right? But what if there are no parents they came from that is if we consider for lack of a better term then to be "primary beings."

In other words they came from no parents but from either nothingness or some similar source point. 

Technically speaking, without parents they are not sisters of blood relations and yet they may also consider themselves to be from the same source and thus consider themselves sisters.

That could be a possibility then being almost literally as old as time so to speak.

I agree that this is likely, but nothing is definitive because as far as I know, MLP (canonically) never actually explained how the Sirens originated. They were just there, way back when Stygian gathered the pillars together for the first time.