Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reaction to this question

FirePuppy

(edited)

If someone completely out of their mind that you never met in your entire life said to you, "You're the best mommy in the whole world. Don’t you love your little boy?" What would you reply with?

NOTE: Don't say anything that loves this person in return. I recommend something that is far different from that.

Edited by FirePuppy

I either wouldn't reply or I'd say "hold on one second," then I'd call 911 or any authorities in the area :pip-err: As someone who isn't very mentally well myself, if a person is in a "completely mental" state, it can be dangerous for them to be in public. You don't know what this person might be going through, so I feel it's best to leave it to those who should know how to handle it; maybe take the person to the hospital just in case.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Gaines said:

I either wouldn't reply or I'd say "hold on one second," then I'd call 911 or any authorities in the area :pip-err: As someone who isn't very mentally well myself, if a person is in a "completely mental" state, it can be dangerous for them to be in public. You don't know what this person might be going through, so I feel it's best to leave it to those who should know how to handle it; maybe take the person to the hospital just in case.

Oops, let me fix what I wrote... (later) There, now it should be understood more.

I’d pretend I didn’t hear this person and vacate the area asap. If they persisted I’d continue to feign poor hearing and subtly speed up my retreat. In most situations like this I find it’s best to simply defuse the matter by walking away and not giving them any reason to persist further or react to any response.

• Hugs 2

Then I would say,

'You're the keeper of the cheese! And I'm the lemon merchant!

And HE KNOWS IT!!!!'

On 2024-03-14 at 9:38 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Seriously dude, get help from a counselor that can dissect those questionable words you said:lostit:  

I hope that's an answer given to the crazy person I mentioned and not to me.

That's an oddly specific question to get asked. :sealed: What's the context here? Personally, my response would be slightly different depending on the situation.

If this were someone trying to school me on how to parent my kid then I'd just be upset with them since it sounds like they're trying to guilt me into doing something that doesn't feel right. Like, yes I love my kids but I don't think what you're suggesting I let them do (something that could be dangerous for example) would be right.

If this were a random person implying they're the "little boy" and I was the "mommy" then I'd be more weirded out than anything, especially since it's out of nowhere. (I'm gonna take a hunch and assume this is what the context is.)

2 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

That's an oddly specific question to get asked. :sealed: What's the context here? Personally, my response would be slightly different depending on the situation.

If this were someone trying to school me on how to parent my kid then I'd just be upset with them since it sounds like they're trying to guilt me into doing something that doesn't feel right. Like, yes I love my kids but I don't think what you're suggesting I let them do (something that could be dangerous for example) would be right.

If this were a random person implying they're the "little boy" and I was the "mommy" then I'd be more weirded out than anything, especially since it's out of nowhere. (I'm gonna take a hunch and assume this is what the context is.)

Can I just say how much I absolutely LOVE your PFP :wub:

1 minute ago, Octavia Heartstrings said:

I would ignore them and vacate the area as quickly as I could. There's clearly something very wrong with that person. :pip-err:

Yes.

I would be very tempted to howl like a husky and then see what more silly stuff he said :P 

after a bit, I might get a few of my husky bros together and take him to place where he can be helped.

2 minutes ago, North Star said:

I would be very tempted to howl like a husky and then see what more silly stuff he said :P 

after a bit, I might get a few of my husky bros together and take him to place where he can be helped.

. . .

UM EXCUSE ME WHAT THE ACTUAL F*** DID YOU MEAN BY THAT

1 hour ago, Lawyer Slip said:

. . .

UM EXCUSE ME WHAT THE ACTUAL F*** DID YOU MEAN BY THAT

I'M GLAD YOU ASKED. THIS IS WHAT THE FLUFF I MEAN