Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Silverwisp starts a Roleplay

Silverwisp the Bard

So exited I accidentally posted in the wrong topic, here is the link to the real thread. See you guys there.

But I just posted! Damn, well copy paste to the rescue again. I'll just have to do a bit of re-writing.

Well, if you can just post your finished characters, why not.

Also some pics for the party.

Did you draw these? If so, props to you. It makes a wonderful new avatar; I've already gotten compliments on it.  :wub:

Also, nice first session. I feel like Jabber is going to get very little love... :lol:  So next session is planned for next Sunday, same time?

• Brohoof 1

Did you draw these? If so, props to you. It makes a wonderful new avatar; I've already gotten compliments on it.  :wub:

Also, nice first session. I feel like Jabber is going to get very little love... :lol:  So next session is planned for next Sunday, same time?

Yeah, the drawings are awesome. Regarding Jabber, Rambler is probably going to like him because he likes pretty much everybody, and he'll definitely regret saying drinks are on him.

Did you draw these? If so, props to you.

Also, nice first session. I feel like Jabber is going to get very little love...  

Yeah, the drawings are awesome....

Thanks for the kind words, I always try to illustrate my RPs a little.

As for Jabber, Lenore is actually quite taken with him, she's just not one to show. That being said, Jabber will receive some minor magical trinket for his flattery

• Brohoof 1

Well, I managed to finish Wållathen's appearance.

The only problem is that he is humanized, and I don't have the required talent to make him a pony.

For now, here is he:

post-10276-0-49815500-1355745759.png

He has a sword, Yrvindir, but I could not pixelate it.

The Cutie-Mark is somekind of... Violent:

post-10276-0-92332500-1355746420_thumb.jpg

Anyways, I pointed down his stats and I think I am ready to roleplay. I only await your order to start posting.

I also have a question... Is it normal to have 3 hp? :c

Edited by Romulus Lance Romance

Anyways, I pointed down his stats and I think I am ready to roleplay. I only await your order to start posting.

I also have a question... Is it normal to have 3 hp? :c

Just post his stats, appearance and backstory here.

If I like what I see, I'll whip up some artwork and find a way to shoehorn him in.

Kids these day: In my DnD days, you were grateful if your wizard had 3 HP grumble grumble.

As for the HP, this is not meant to be a combat-heavy roleplay. Think less Game of Thrones and more Doctor Who.

• Brohoof 3

Sorry, I edited it a few minutes after I posted my character and realised that the url tag didn't work. I suppose you didn't see my edit?

mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aurora-r2137

Sorry, I edited it a few minutes after I posted my character and realised that the url tag didn't work. I suppose you didn't see my edit? mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aurora-r2137

Lose the wings and choose your spell and we are good.Also, I'll rework "Wild Magic", so it is triggered by an additional roll made by me.

For all others: If you haven't already, please respond on whether you could make it this Sunday at the usual time.

• Brohoof 1

For all others: If you haven't already, please respond on whether you could make it this Sunday at the usual time.

I can always make it. I'm free about 90% of the time, and I spend at least half that on the forums anyway. One of the benefits of having no life... and no job... god I'm lonely.

Edited by Alex-Kennedy

okay, show of (metaphotical) hands. Who's here?

Also a small list of stuff, your charcters get

Bluenote: A small silver pendant, witch an inlaid a jade eye and  piece of paper that reads "show to Hasdrubal for help"

Lance: Sturdy weathercoat and plain scabbard for sword to better fit the rule of traveling warrior.

Jabber: 9 of the legendary six bells of Starswirl, a small wooden cube (about 3 inches wide) and a note "break only in mortal danger"

Rambler: A flask of fine liquor to help make friends easier.

okay, I'd say its a pretty good bet that the others aren't gonna show. We'll have to do this at some other point.

I'll have to give some thought to the matter of ensuring that these sessions happen.

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard

I'M HERE. I SWEAR I'M HERE. I forgot about the time and...yeah. I suck bilge water.

See ya'll in the RP thread, then?

Looks like I'm a little late...or a lot late. Latte. Mmm. I'll just make a quick post anyways.

Edited by Kolth

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, until we get to some certain scnes later, I think we'll try a more traditional forum RP approach: Comment , when you got the time and we'll see how that goes. Once we reach a certain point we can arrange a new appointment.

Sorry for more or less ragequiting two weeks ago.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey ya'll...this is still a thing, right? Jabber wants to make more meathead jokes.

Nah, but seriously, I'm enjoying this thus far and would hate to see it die so soon.

The only reason I don't post is because I don't really have anything to say at the moment. I don't want this to die either.

The only reason I don't post is because I don't really have anything to say at the moment. I don't want this to die either.

That's kinda how I feel. I'm just poking at leads until we get a solid direction to go.

Also, I wanna make fun of meathead some more. Please don't let this die.

Y'know Jabber likes ya', Lance.

I'm not actually sure how much he likes Lance, of course...wink wink.

Edited by Kolth

That's kinda how I feel. I'm just poking at leads until we get a solid direction to go.

Also, I wanna make fun of meathead some more. Please don't let this die.

Y'know Jabber likes ya', Lance.

The funny thing is that I'm in two RPs with The-Master, and in both of them he's using completely different characters, yet we don't get along very well in either of them. I actually bucked him in the face in the other one, but we're sort of friends now.

Creepy bastard. I'm watching you.

The funny thing is that I'm in two RPs with The-Master, and in both of them he's using completely different characters, yet we don't get along very well in either of them. I actually bucked him in the face in the other one, but we're sort of friends now.

I tend to do that on purpose. What's the fun when everyone like you?

• Brohoof 1

New item added to party inventory: Jaspers scrapbook.

This is is obviously a work in progress: Some pages are written in ink, others just penciled, others obviously printed. It is clear that Jaspers ambition went far beyond simply compiling a collection of myths and mare tales.

From what you can tell, he cross-referenced different versions of some stories, merged some together, changed details and even the outcome of some. All of these changes have been catalogued and given reason for on little scraps of paper tucked throughout the book.

It is clear that a lot of time went into this.

Table of content:

The creation of the world and Equestria:

The well-known story of the world being created by song, though who the singers were is not quite specified.

The notes state, that some of the oldest source refer to it as the “Fourth Song”, though they do not go into detail. The mention of one singer disturbing the unity of the chorus has been deemed not important enough to mention.

The Three Fillies

The story of how the first three foals awoke during the first night. The first feeling the wind on its face and becoming the first Pegasus, the second opening its eyes and witnessing the dance of the planets and stars, thusly learning of the magic in all things and becoming the first unicorn and lastly the third filly, who listened to the last words of the song and became kin to the earth and all things growing from it.

The notes mention some sources that claim, that there were more than three fillies.

The Travels of Starswirl the Bearded

The notoriously long and painfully detailed saga of the legendary sorcerer.

In the notes,

Jasper contemplates excluding the passages detailing Starswirl’s habit of smoking, to make him a better rolemodel for young ponies.

The Founding

It’s the familiar old tale, told to young fillies everywhere, regardless of species or standing. It also includes the Hearth’s Warming carol.

The notes show Jaspers frustration, as many sources seem to contradict each other on the genders of some of the six founders.

The Songs of the Storm

A collection of the warsongs and battlehyms of the pre-unity Pegasus clans.

Jaspers notes reveal that he considered dropping some of the more aggressive and borderline specist lines.

The Age of Strife

Detailing the darkest chapter in Equestrian history, this story chronicles the rise of the Great Undoer and his tyrannical reign, finally brought to an end by two princesses wielding The Elements of Harmony.

Jasper ponders the fact that all mention of the names of the princesses seem to have been struck fro record in the Canterlot library.

Maple, Twinkle and Lenara

Another well-known tale: Three ponies are granted a wish each from the horned warlock. Maple wishes for wealth, only to find that material gain is hollow. Twinkle ask for magical prowess and finds herself exiled after bragging her skill. Lenara alone, who wished to be loved, finds happiness.

Jasper mentions that in some versions, the fate of the three was a lot grimmer, such as Marple starving to death after all she touches turns to gold.

The headless Horse

The story of an earth pony knight, who tyrannized those, he had sworn to protect. After hes villainy is uncovered, he is hunted down, pierced by seven arrows, stabbed by seven spears and beheaded for good measure, his head brought to Cloudsdale as a trophy. Now he forever roams the forests at night, searching for his head.

This entry seems half finished, the notes show Jaspers doubt, whether this ghost story should really be included in his opus.

• Brohoof 1

And suddenly everyone hates on Jabber. I'll back off a bit with the greediness; Jabber just needs a reason to be a team player aside from the potential wealth he can acquire. 

Also, Nightwatch Guard vs. Jabber. Who would wi- yeah, I was guessing the Guard as well.