private Multiverse Tournament

Half-Note

"I broke the fourth wall and I read a lot of stories on the internet when I was a kid. In my universe, until we broke parallel we shared most of our history with One True Plane Earth, where we're all stories and don't actually exist. So yeah, I KINDA know a lot of endings. Oh look, Dashie's been cocooned. Tsk, if she comes back Spidey has a rainboom with his name on it, but that's unlikely."

why did you break the wall what did it ever do to deserves that you shouldn't destroy people's property! i noticed you talk to your self alot and are always pulling out random objects is there something wrong with you? by the way has anyone seen Dante? i have unfinished bussiness with him i need to take care of?

Alex was staring at the Doctress. He didn't understand most of what her rant had meant but he had caught several words that surprised him. Weyard, Jenna, Issac. She obviously knows all about us, while we know next to nothing about her. She holds the advantage. Alex continued surveying his opponents. categorizing them into two lists. Those he could manipulate, and those ho might pose a problem...

Yusuke abruptly stood up and stretched his legs. When he stretched out his legs, there seemed to be wrist bands on his ankles as well as his actual wrists (Foreshadowing). "This has been fun and all." He said as he walked to the door, "But, in all honesty, I think you're a bunch of head cases. See ya'!" He gave an absent wave and left the room. He stopped in the hallway and pulled out a single cigarette and lighter from his green jacket.

Edited by Pretty Koenma

(OOC:@@The-Master, i was asleep. sorry)

Dragonborn saw the second arrow coming, and rolled out of the way. the first arrow that had hit was able to get into the gap between his leggings, but he pulled it out with ease. he looked in the opposite direction of the arrow, which was at a steep angle. so he must've gotten higher.

"is this how were going to play?! well how about i join in!" he took his largest invisibility potion, this would give him a good 4 minutes to find his opponent."

Aragorn watched as his foe disappeared into the thin air. Surprisingly unruffled by this act of invisibility  he made sure to gain as much ground between him and hid foe as possible. The ruined city around them was filled with cover, perfect fro a ranger. Now his only option was to climb higher into the crumbling buildings, making his way p the broken stair way. He found himself at the highest level, the  floor boards rotting away beneath his feet. His opponent couldn't be too far behind him. Drawing another arrow from his quiver, Aragorn  drew the string to his chin and prepared to face his foe as he closed in on him. There was no running from this height.

Pretty soon, the Dragonborn had made it to the base of the highest building. His invisibility spell had worn off, and by now his stamina was getting a tad low. He knew that this "Aragorn" would be prepared, so he switched his sword for a firball spell. just before he reached the top, he thrw a fireball at aragorn, befor returning a bit lower down.

(OOC: i have school now.)

Aragorn was caught unaware by the sudden lash of flame. He ducked out of the way, his arrow flying miles of its mark. Quickly he set down his bow, drawing forth his sword, Andruil, Flame of the West. Aragorn his himself behind the wall, peering around to see if his foe was still there. He drew his sword close to him, preparing any second to strike.

Pulling into sadistic rush like the insane woman she was, the Doctress walked over to Alex and prepared to launch into a long description of the Alternate that was Robert Joe's Rant Adventures Weyard, but thought better of it.

She smiled in that devious little manner only a cruel little girl could ever have done. Admittedly it was almost-impossible to do just right otherwise, but if she was in a sadistic rush: Why not?

"Admittedly the universe I know you from is colored by impressions from its Alternate, but the Wise One still deserves to not be such a fool and the Canon Garet is marginally worse. But hey, we don't trust each other, and that's obvious. Don't try playing with the minds of the insane as I: Like fire, you will get burnt once you mess up in the slightest."

Walking off, she smirked a little more and took her place watching the battle.

After a near miss with the fireball, he returned to his sword.  to him it was just a sword, bound with a deadra heart. but that ment it was the greatest blade pssable in skyrim, He swung around the side of the wall without warning, hoping to hit his target.

(Here's a Wiki Page on Yusuke for you fourth wall breakers http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/Yusuke_Urameshi)

Yusuke was about to light the cigarette before he decided not to. Kaiko hated it when he smoked, and he knew he could easily stop. He tossed the lighter on the ground and went back into the training room.

Aragorn ducked out of the way, letting the blade take a swing at the stone wall. Aragorn quickly recovered, bringing his sword back to grips, charging in to meet hi opponent once again. His skill with a blade was apparent, bring it swinging across horizontally, taking a swing at his abdomen before quickly capitalising with a punch to the face.

Dovakhin evaded the swing, but missed evading the punch. fortunatly he was wearing a helmet, so he would only feel his nose cracking. he used a short whilwind shout to get behind him, before taking a direct stab throught the heart. He had readied another shout incase this went on too long.

Watching the hologramns, Yusuke remembered a comment that Hiei had made before Kuwabara's fight with Byakko.

"I've heared about a creature that can destroy mountains with the sound of its roar, but I never expected to see one." (Acctual quote, too perfect to pass up.)

This foe was tricky, evading all but a few of his blows. Even then,none were fatal. Aragorn's swing was ineffective but his blow hit home. In no more that a second he appeared behind him and made a thrust for the heart, only just piercing the chainmail and causing a deep flesh wound. Aragorn cringed at the room, falling to the ground on all fours. From his belt he drew his Elven curved dagger. He gripped it tightly before stabbing into his foes chest. The sheer craft of the weapon and sheer cutting power was enough to pierce the armour.

The dragonborn tried to step back, but had planned his own attack incorrectly. the blade had made a tear in his armour. *that blade must have been well made to cut through this.* he thought, as he bought in a kick to the mans guts. if that didnt fail he would bring a slash toward the throat.

The ranger was flailed back by a solid kick to the torso, sending him reeling. Aragorn reached across the wooden floor boards his blade just out of reach. He fingered the end of the hilt but couldn't get a grip. The floor groaned under the weight, about to give way any second. Aragorn had to act, but he needed his sword to have any chance of surviving.

Pulling into sadistic rush like the insane woman she was, the Doctress walked over to Alex and prepared to launch into a long description of the Alternate that was Robert Joe's Rant Adventures Weyard, but thought better of it.

She smiled in that devious little manner only a cruel little girl could ever have done. Admittedly it was almost-impossible to do just right otherwise, but if she was in a sadistic rush: Why not?

"Admittedly the universe I know you from is colored by impressions from its Alternate, but the Wise One still deserves to not be such a fool and the Canon Garet is marginally worse. But hey, we don't trust each other, and that's obvious. Don't try playing with the minds of the insane as I: Like fire, you will get burnt once you mess up in the slightest."

Walking off, she smirked a little more and took her place watching the battle.

Alex's first instinct was that this woman was a Jupiter Adept, given that she had quite nearly read his mind. but he tossed the thought aside. He would have known if she had used psynergy. Alex did not want to come up against her on the field of battle, she was too unpredictable.

with his enemy down and out of reach of a wepon, Dovakin knew he had won this. He leaned over him, and thought over his options. He could either go for the kill, or let him get up to his feet. thinking through the two, he sighed. He walked over to the man, stood on his left arm to hold him in place, and leant over to cut his throat,

Aragorn griped his sword, but instead of moving to block the incoming attack, he struck at the ground, causing the rickety floorboards to give way under the weight of the two warriors. Aragorn drove himself into the wall, barley griping the sides as the floor crashed into the ground. He looked back to see if his opponent had survived or met his fate from the fall.

It seemed like this was the end for dovakin, but it wasnt. Fortunatley, his amour had protected him from larger falls. He hit the ground, a smoke cloud covered him. But he had survived. He took a small healing potion which healed any broken bones. he got back on his feet and continued back up to the final floor.

Alex's first instinct was that this woman was a Jupiter Adept, given that she had quite nearly read his mind. but he tossed the thought aside. He would have known if she had used psynergy. Alex did not want to come up against her on the field of battle, she was too unpredictable.

Abruptly, Yusuke slapped Alex on the back in a friendly manner. "Don't tell me you're letting her give you the creeps." He chuckled. "She's just a little crazy. You should have heard the shit she was talking about earlier." He put his hands to his side and smiled.

Aragorn found his footing soon enough. He pulled out his bow once again, placing another arrow on its string. He took aim at his foe, a clear shot at his neck. At last second he recoiled, releasing the tension to the string. Instead he loaded two arrows onto the bow, taking aim this time with twice the deadly efficiency. He had his foes neck in sight, releasing the arrows, sending them soaring towards its target.

Dovakin heard the bow as it was pulled back. He allowed his ooponent to take the shot, before ducking to evade one arrow. He wasnt expecting the second arrow, which had now just pierced the side of his helmet. he felt it just scrape his skin. he sighed "fine. TWO can play at that game!" he pulled out his own bow. but instead of firing first, he slowed time once again. He pulled back and shot multiple arrows, creating a small group. all of which were aiming for his body.

• Brohoof 1

His reactions were in human, his foe loading multiple arrows at once and firing them at his body. He had too little time to react, two arrows piercing his left shoulder with ease. Aragorn roared in pain, quickly snapping the arrow shafts, leaving the tips embedded in his flesh. He took in one hand Andruil and in the other hid curved dagger. He leaped from his height, coming crashing down on his foe while he carried only his bow. Aragorn quickly brought his sword down on his foe, followed by his dagger aimed for the throat. But above all this he could still feel the blood escaping fro, his arrow wounds.

• Brohoof 1

Dovakin hadnt expected the leap onto him, and so did not react in time. He was pinned down, with two blades about to pierce his flesh. he wouldve slowed time again, but it could only be used a set amount of times. insted he grapped his opponents arms, and gave a headbutt to stall him for at least another minute.