Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Prancing Pony- RP Thread

Rainbow Sparkle

"Clover a pretty name for a pretty mare," Draco said "I'm a courier and I deliver exotic and priceless artifacts. Plus it doesn't hurt that I deliver cakes to the princesses. Yeah they have a sweet tooth," Draco said with a laugh. He smiled "Yeah I've had a few run in with a manticore,"

Lingo reached over and patted the poor stallion's hoof. "Oh, you poor little thing. I can't say I've felt like you do, but I have seen enough broken hearts pass through here to get an idea. Here, take this. First drink on me." She pushed the cider mug a little closer to the poor pony and looked at him with sad eyes. "Care to talk about it?"

The depressed stallion picks up the cider and looks into it. He sees his reflection, then a tear distorts the image. He takes a drink, gently places it back onto the table.

"It all started because of some stupid argument inside a bar. My special somepony's brother decided to get aggressive with another innocent bystander. He had too much cider, as always...and I was so tired of  trouble starting for no reason. I stepped in before the other stallion got hurt, and naturally he didn't enjoy that. He swung his anger towards me, and I had to defend myself......right?.. ...All I did was shove him away so nopony would get hurt..but he fell backwards, and was hospitalized. I had thrown him into a coma..and she was there to witness it all happen. She saw me 'turn against' her brother, and in turn, she turned against me. She wouldn't let me apologize or even listen to reason. ..She had corrupted my name so much, I was forced to exile myself out of the city. ...so now I'm here."

Solidus takes another drink of the cider, swishing it around casually, as if to show he wasn't heartbroken, but the feelings had already been shown. Having told this story, he realized that the pain had started going away. He looks towards Lingo, and shows a faint smile.

"Thanks...for listening to what I had to say.." the stallion said calmly, as he took another drink of cider. "What kind of cider is this anyway? It has a great taste, a lot better than what I'm used to."

I came from the same equestria,i try to un-pollute that Equestria,it's not that simple,responded the Alicorn drinking his Apple Cider.I am one of the artists in that-Wait,there's DIFFERENT Equestrias? Wow,i hope i can get to another one soon because i don't like the other equestria much..

Pripy replied, "I could show you the portal to the other Equestria, Clover's world, if you like. It's up in the sky, directly opposite the Cloudsdale Fortress, about two miles away. I was surprised when I went thru there for the first time, cuz there were pegasi flying thru the sky, but they had feathered wings rather than batwings. I'm told there are batwinged pegasi there, too; the guard that serves Princess Luna. But I've never seen any.

"Clover a pretty name for a pretty mare," Draco said "I'm a courier and I deliver exotic and priceless artifacts. Plus it doesn't hurt that I deliver cakes to the princesses. Yeah they have a sweet tooth," Draco said with a laugh. He smiled "Yeah I've had a few run in with a manticore,"

"Sounds scary," Clover replied. "Perhaps you've even delivered my spellbooks to the palace. I've had a run in with another unicorn, who thought that she would try and take Trottingham over; I defeated her and I don't know where she went after she left the town. She had magic, too, but her magic wasn't as strong as she thought it was.

"Sounds scary," Clover replied. "Perhaps you've even delivered my spellbooks to the palace. I've had a run in with another unicorn, who thought that she would try and take Trottingham over; I defeated her and I don't know where she went after she left the town. She had magic, too, but her magic wasn't as strong as she thought it was.

"We'll I think I have delivered afw of your spell books," Draco said thinking. He looked into his delivery bag and pulled out a large note pad. "I have got to start organizing some more. Ah here you are Clover you asked me to deliver 3 spellbooks to both Ponyville and Canterlot,"

Edited by dragon4111

The depressed stallion picks up the cider and looks into it. He sees his reflection, then a tear distorts the image. He takes a drink, gently places it back onto the table.

"It all started because of some stupid argument inside a bar. My special somepony's brother decided to get aggressive with another innocent bystander. He had too much cider, as always...and I was so tired of  trouble starting for no reason. I stepped in before the other stallion got hurt, and naturally he didn't enjoy that. He swung his anger towards me, and I had to defend myself......right?.. ...All I did was shove him away so nopony would get hurt..but he fell backwards, and was hospitalized. I had thrown him into a coma..and she was there to witness it all happen. She saw me 'turn against' her brother, and in turn, she turned against me. She wouldn't let me apologize or even listen to reason. ..She had corrupted my name so much, I was forced to exile myself out of the city. ...so now I'm here."

Solidus takes another drink of the cider, swishing it around casually, as if to show he wasn't heartbroken, but the feelings had already been shown. Having told this story, he realized that the pain had started going away. He looks towards Lingo, and shows a faint smile.

"Thanks...for listening to what I had to say.." the stallion said calmly, as he took another drink of cider. "What kind of cider is this anyway? It has a great taste, a lot better than what I'm used to."

Lingo patted the stallion's hoof again, then leaned back in her chair. "That's just awful, sweety. But no worries here! Just sit back and enjoy some nice radigator cider. Do ya' like it? I hunted them myself. Make sure you let someone know if you start puking blood, though. Some people have that reaction."

Lingo patted the stallion's hoof again, then leaned back in her chair. "That's just awful, sweety. But no worries here! Just sit back and enjoy some nice radigator cider. Do ya' like it? I hunted them myself. Make sure you let someone know if you start puking blood, though. Some people have that reaction."

Solidus paused. Puking blood...he thought to himself. But the cider tasted so good, that he didn't care about any side effects. He took another swig, to finish the drink.

"Yeah, it's probably one of the best drinks I've ever had. And if I start having some reaction to it, I'll make sure to let at least somepony know."

He smiles, and starts to relax. No worries he thought to himself.

Arcane slowly pried the door to the bar open, he took a quick look around and entered, closing the door behind him. He walked around a bit before noticing what looked to be a bartender, he trotted over and cleared his throat. "Hello, i'm Arcane, i'm interested in a possible employee position here, do you know where the owner is? I would very much like to speak to him, unless you are him" he said in his natural Scottish/British accent.

"We'll I think I have delivered afw of your spell books," Draco said thinking. He looked into his delivery bag and pulled out a large note pad. "I have got to start organizing some more. Ah here you are Clover you asked me to deliver 3 spellbooks to both Ponyville and Canterlot,"

"That's right," Clover replied, smiling. "The books meant for Ponyville are destined for the library of Twilight Sparkle. The Canterlot ones go to the official palace library. I also make a few copies which I keep at my house, in case anypony else wants to have one."

Draco chuckled "It was an unusual order though I like to meet my customers face to face but I did buisness through your messenger," he said as he put the notepad away. "So yeah as I've said that was strange but your were paying alot for me to deliver those tomes,"

Solidus paused. Puking blood...he thought to himself. But the cider tasted so good, that he didn't care about any side effects. He took another swig, to finish the drink.

"Yeah, it's probably one of the best drinks I've ever had. And if I start having some reaction to it, I'll make sure to let at least somepony know."

He smiles, and starts to relax. No worries he thought to himself.

"That's right, sweety, let all your troubles melt away. Everypony's your friend in The Prancing Pony!" She laughed, then turned serious and stared at his eyes. Noticing his look of discomfort, she waved a hoof and leaned back in her chair again. "Sorry, just checking to make sure your eyes weren't dilating because of the cider. For some reason, ponies who drink my radigator cider and get dilated eyes generally have a massive heart attack right afterwards. But you don't have to worry about that, I think!"  :lol:

"That's right, sweety, let all your troubles melt away. Everypony's your friend in The Prancing Pony!" She laughed, then turned serious and stared at his eyes. Noticing his look of discomfort, she waved a hoof and leaned back in her chair again. "Sorry, just checking to make sure your eyes weren't dilating because of the cider. For some reason, ponies who drink my radigator cider and get dilated eyes generally have a massive heart attack right afterwards. But you don't have to worry about that, I think!"  :lol:

"Sounds serious." He replied. "Although, I feel quite fine. I hope you're right!" he said, as he laughed away his discomfort.

It seemed as if this radigator cider had too many side effects. It was good, this cannot be denied. ...But was it worth it?.. Solidus started pondering on all of the possibilities. 'could fall over at any moment' he thought.

His heart started to pound heavily, and his vision was getting obscured. Lights turned extremely bright. The conversations of all the other ponies started to turn to slurred words. He could feel his heart going faster, and soon it was difficult to breathe. The air was so thick! He could barely get any at all! Trying desperately to get air, he stood up, hoping this would open an air passage. He started to feel dizzy and lightheaded, an decided to sit back down. He plopped in his chair, not being able to judge distance anymore. He looked around for a mirror, just to notice there's one in front of him.

He staggers towards it, and looks straight at his eyes. They seem fine. Everything suddenly turns back to normal. No bluriness in his vision, no rapid heart rate, no difficulty breathing, nothing was wrong. Nothing at all.

The mirror continued to give him a blank stare. 'What...what just happened...' he thought. He didn't want to concern anypony, and he was hoping nopony had seen him. But he was sure that somepony did. He stayed silent, and went back to his seat.

"Sounds serious." He replied. "Although, I feel quite fine. I hope you're right!" he said, as he laughed away his discomfort.

It seemed as if this radigator cider had too many side effects. It was good, this cannot be denied. ...But was it worth it?.. Solidus started pondering on all of the possibilities. 'could fall over at any moment' he thought.

His heart started to pound heavily, and his vision was getting obscured. Lights turned extremely bright. The conversations of all the other ponies started to turn to slurred words. He could feel his heart going faster, and soon it was difficult to breathe. The air was so thick! He could barely get any at all! Trying desperately to get air, he stood up, hoping this would open an air passage. He started to feel dizzy and lightheaded, an decided to sit back down. He plopped in his chair, not being able to judge distance anymore. He looked around for a mirror, just to notice there's one in front of him.

He staggers towards it, and looks straight at his eyes. They seem fine. Everything suddenly turns back to normal. No bluriness in his vision, no rapid heart rate, no difficulty breathing, nothing was wrong. Nothing at all.

The mirror continued to give him a blank stare. 'What...what just happened...' he thought. He didn't want to concern anypony, and he was hoping nopony had seen him. But he was sure that somepony did. He stayed silent, and went back to his seat.

Lingo sat perfectly still through this escapade, mouth slightly agape. If this was some adverse side effect to her cider, she had never seen anything quite like it! "Uh, Mister Solidus, are you quite sure you're feeling alright? Because...well, it sure didn't seem like it for a moment there." She took the now-empty mug and stared down at the last drops left inside. "Maybe I need to tweak the recipe a bit...say, I know you ain't feelin' so well, but do you think a little splash of poison joke would make it better?"

The creak of the wagon wheel was accompanied by the clip clop of the ponies hooves as a lone brown maned pony moved along the road. Her long tail was partially wrapped around the bar connected to her harness to the wagon to keep it safe from the dirt and wheels of her wagon.

The pony seemed relaxed as she continued to canter, until there was the sound of wood cracking. The pony stopped and quickly looked back at the wagon, her bangs shifting out of the way to reveal her horn.

"Just what I need." The pony said with a sigh as she unharnessed herself to go examine the wagon wheel that had just broken. She didn't even know if she had a spare wagon wheel right now. The brown maned pony stuck her head into the wagon to see if maybe she was lucky enough to have a spare wheel.

As she was pulling out her head, she felt momentarily dizzy. She shook her head to clear it. After a moment she realized that things had changed from around her wagon. The road she had been on was gone and in its place was a building just ahead of her. "What..." She looked around again to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

She didn't know what had just happened, but a building meant there must be ponies around. If there were other ponies then perhaps she would find a new wheel for her wagon! With that in mind the pony went over to the door of the building and pushed it open.

"Hello?" She called out as she stepped inside.

-le snip-

@Trinity Erin, here's your cue. Hehehe.

"Oh, sorry to leave you like this, darlin', but we got another newcomer - tell ya' what, I have an idea!" She winked coyly and stepped away from the table towards the new mare. With a brilliant smile Lingo called out for the newcomer. "Heya, sugar, welcome to The Prancing Pony Tavern! The name's Lingo Cider. What can I get ya'? Some radigator cider? Tell you what, first round is on me. Why don't you come over and join my new good friend Solidus here?" He's, uh..." She struggled for her next words. "A bit lonely." With a nudge, Lingo led the new mare over to the table where Solider was sitting, recovering from his episode of whatever just happened.

"Now, you two play nice, and I'll bring you that cup of cider quick! Anything else I can get ya'?"

Edited by Kolth

"Oh, sorry to leave you like this, darlin', but we got another newcomer - tell ya' what, I have an idea!" She winked coyly and stepped away from the table towards the new mare. With a brilliant smile Lingo called out for the newcomer. "Heya, sugar, welcome to The Prancing Pony Tavern! The name's Lingo Cider. What can I get ya'? Some radigator cider? Tell you what, first round is on me. Why don't you come over and join my new good friend Solidus here?" He's, uh..." She struggled for her next words. "A bit lonely." With a nudge, Lingo led the new mare over to the table where Solider was sitting, recovering from his episode of whatever just happened.

"Now, you two play nice, and I'll bring you that cup of cider quick! Anything else I can get ya'?"

Trinity was a bit surprised when she was almost instantly approached by a blue and brown pony. "Oh um, yes I suppose cider would be nice." It wasn't what she was looking for, but since she was in a tavern, she might as well relax some. "This is very nice of you, the first round and all."

Trinity was a little hesitant when she was nudged over to blue and black earth pony. Trinity took a seat and tilted her head some so her bangs would cover most of her face. They were her protection in a way from new ponies she had just met. "No thank you, cider will be fine."

She looked back at the colt and slid her hoof back and forth on the table for a moment, unsure of what to say. She was a writer, an artist, she wasn't very good at talking to new people. "My name is Trinity." She started off saying.

Trinity was a bit surprised when she was almost instantly approached by a blue and brown pony. "Oh um, yes I suppose cider would be nice." It wasn't what she was looking for, but since she was in a tavern, she might as well relax some. "This is very nice of you, the first round and all."

Trinity was a little hesitant when she was nudged over to blue and black earth pony. Trinity took a seat and tilted her head some so her bangs would cover most of her face. They were her protection in a way from new ponies she had just met. "No thank you, cider will be fine."

She looked back at the colt and slid her hoof back and forth on the table for a moment, unsure of what to say. She was a writer, an artist, she wasn't very good at talking to new people. "My name is Trinity." She started off saying.

He felt fine. So as the bartender went to get the new mare's cider, he made it apparent that he felt okay.

"Trinity, huh?" he replied. "Nice to meet you. I'm Solidus." He turns his head to look at the mare, and notices her bangs are covering most of her face. However, he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, so he decided not to bring it up. "So, Trinity, what brings you here?"

Solidus quickly looked over to the bartender. He nodded his head, as if to say thanks. He then puts his attention towards the brown-maned pony once again, but in the back of his mind lingered his confusion about the side effectHe still had no idea of what happened, but he felt good now, and that's what mattered.

He felt fine. So as the bartender went to get the new mare's cider, he made it apparent that he felt okay.

"Trinity, huh?" he replied. "Nice to meet you. I'm Solidus." He turns his head to look at the mare, and notices her bangs are covering most of her face. However, he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, so he decided not to bring it up. "So, Trinity, what brings you here?"

Solidus quickly looked over to the bartender. He nodded his head, as if to say thanks. He then puts his attention towards the brown-maned pony once again, but in the back of his mind lingered his confusion about the side effectHe still had no idea of what happened, but he felt good now, and that's what mattered.

"It's nice to meet you, Solidus." Trinity said sweetly as she bowed her head slightly in greeting. She glanced towards the door and then back at Solidus. "I do not know to be honest. A wheel broke on my wagon and I was looking to fix it when I found myself in this place." She looked around at the different people before focusing on Solidus.

She cleared her throat a little nervously and her right ear flicked back. "What about you? What are you doing here Solidus?" She didn't know what else to talk about at the moment. She barely knew this colt, so she had no idea what he liked to talk about.

"I was taking a walk, trying to clear my mind." He explained. "And it must have worked, since I hardly remember coming across this place. It's like I just bumped into it. I figured I was walking for a while, so it may be good to rest for a bit."

He searched his pockets for something to sorta play around with while he talked, so he would feel more laid back. He pulled out a pen, and started rotating it through his fingers.

"So, you said your wagon's wheel broke? I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I hope you find a way to fix your problem." he said, wishing he could help. "Where were you traveling to, anyways?"

He searched his pockets for something to sorta play around with while he talked, so he would feel more laid back. He pulled out a pen, and started rotating it through his fingers.

*hiccup* Say whu?

Lingo hurried over with a second mug of cider for the new mare, expertly dancing around the other patrons and workers bustling around the bar. Setting the mug down, she smiled at the two ponies in front of her. "Aww, look at you two - getting along so wonderfully! Lingo Cider, you are SUCH a matchmaker." She winked at Solidus and began to slip away. "Now you two have fun! I'll be around if you need me."  ;)

"I was taking a walk, trying to clear my mind." He explained. "And it must have worked, since I hardly remember coming across this place. It's like I just bumped into it. I figured I was walking for a while, so it may be good to rest for a bit."

"So, you said your wagon's wheel broke? I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I hope you find a way to fix your problem." he said, wishing he could help. "Where were you traveling to, anyways?"

Lingo hurried over with a second mug of cider for the new mare, expertly dancing around the other patrons and workers bustling around the bar. Setting the mug down, she smiled at the two ponies in front of her. "Aww, look at you two - getting along so wonderfully! Lingo Cider, you are SUCH a matchmaker." She winked at Solidus and began to slip away. "Now you two have fun! I'll be around if you need me."  ;)

Trinity nodded as Solidus explained why he was here as well. "Well at least you got a good walk out of it then." She looked at the pen when Solidus pulled out.  She tapped her hooves together for a moment in thought. What else did new people talk about? Usually she just sat back in a corner until she had heard enough to know what people enjoyed talking about.

"Oh! Thank you very much." Trinity said as Lingo set the mug of cider down for her. She was taking a sip when Lingo called herself a matchmaker. Trinity swallowed wrong and coughed then, her cheeks and bridge of her snout brighter from a blush.

Trinity nodded as Solidus explained why he was here as well. "Well at least you got a good walk out of it then." She looked at the pen when Solidus pulled out.  She tapped her hooves together for a moment in thought. What else did new people talk about? Usually she just sat back in a corner until she had heard enough to know what people enjoyed talking about.

"Oh! Thank you very much." Trinity said as Lingo set the mug of cider down for her. She was taking a sip when Lingo called herself a matchmaker. Trinity swallowed wrong and coughed then, her cheeks and bridge of her snout brighter from a blush.

Solidus simply agreed with a nod about getting a good walk in. He smiled when Lingo had called herself a matchmaker, but his attention turned toward Trinity as she started coughing. Seeing the blush on the mare's face, the smile returned. 'Hopefully I'll get to know her better' he thought to himself. He thought about something to say, because honestly, he was never a really good conversation starter.

He looked at the pen he was twirling. "You know, I always wanted to draw things, but I wasn't really good at it. That's alright though. I can still enjoy other pony's artworks." He grinned.

Solidus simply agreed with a nod about getting a good walk in. He smiled when Lingo had called herself a matchmaker, but his attention turned toward Trinity as she started coughing. Seeing the blush on the mare's face, the smile returned. 'Hopefully I'll get to know her better' he thought to himself. He thought about something to say, because honestly, he was never a really good conversation starter.

He looked at the pen he was twirling. "You know, I always wanted to draw things, but I wasn't really good at it. That's alright though. I can still enjoy other pony's artworks." He grinned.

Trinity was still a bit flustered by what Lingo had said, but after a couple more sips from her cider she was able to calm her nerves some. The cider was good, and it only took a couple small sips before she could feel a warmth filling her. Usually it took a little more for her to feel all warm and fuzzy from the start of a buzz.

"Drawing?" Her ears perked up instantly as a topic she understood was introduced into the conversation. "Drawing isn't too hard, you just need to understand what it is you want to draw." Trinity smiled warmly. "If you understand the heart of what you're drawing, it's meaning, then you can draw anything." That's why she liked to write about what she drew. Often times she'd start humming while she would draw something and that little song would become a part of the drawing. That was the truth behind her cutie mar, the connection between her different art.

Draco chuckled "It was an unusual order though I like to meet my customers face to face but I did buisness through your messenger," he said as he put the notepad away. "So yeah as I've said that was strange but your were paying alot for me to deliver those tomes,"

"The new spellbooks are very important, after all," Clover replied. "The Princesses don't want them to fall into the wrong hooves. Also, I do make a lot of money selling them so I can afford to pay out a little extra to have them delivered by an expert courier."

The unicorn smiled. "I'm hoping that my most recent one will be the best yet."

"The new spellbooks are very important, after all," Clover replied. "The Princesses don't want them to fall into the wrong hooves. Also, I do make a lot of money selling them so I can afford to pay out a little extra to have them delivered by an expert courier."

The unicorn smiled. "I'm hoping that my most recent one will be the best yet."

"I'm the best if the best. You're also quite beautifull Clover tell me are you so busy as to  not have a lover nearby to help you?" Draco asked as he looked at Clover. He loved to complimnt his female customers. "Anyhow I don't mind if you ask me any questions about myself,"

"I'm the best if the best. You're also quite beautifull Clover tell me are you so busy as to  not have a lover nearby to help you?" Draco asked as he looked at Clover. He loved to complimnt his female customers. "Anyhow I don't mind if you ask me any questions about myself,"

"Sadly, no lover nearby," Clover replied with a sigh. "No stallion ever seems to take an interest in me. Thank you for calling me beautifull I don't really see it, as such." She blushed a little at the direct compliment.

"But I'm being a bit rude; I'd love to ask you about yourself," she added. "Whereabouts in Equestria do you live? Do you have a special somepony?"