Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Prancing Pony- RP Thread

Rainbow Sparkle

Trinity blushed again and she giggled softly. "I'm glad you're feeling better then." She said a little shyly. That's all she ever truly wanted to do, was to make other ponies happy. "I've been having fun talking to you too." She added, her hoof scratching at the table for a moment in her embarrassment.

Trinity could never claim being in love, she had met too many ponies in her travels and had made so many great friends. There had been some that had asked her to stay and settle down with them, especially ones she had traveled with in large groups, but to her they were all friends. She liked Solidus, a great deal, and there was something about him that made her feel comfortable enough to open up. Perhaps with time she would understand why that was, but for now she was just enjoying her time with this new pony friend of hers.

"Well, that's good to know." Solidus said. "If you weren't having fun, it'd be a little awkward. Or at least I'd think so." He let out a sigh of relief. He was afraid that after a while of not really talking to other ponies, he'd become a sort of antisocial, or uninteresting. But he had to worry no longer, since he was sure the two of them were having fun.

"What's you're favorite quote?" He asked, with a smile across his face. It was a question out of the blue, but he thought it best to get to know her as much as he can, while she's still here.

"It's something my papa sang to me," Draco said as he discreetly checked out Clover. "Also your quite a loely lady you know that right?" Draco said with a complimentory tone. He didn't mean to sound perverted for a moment there. He looked into Clover's eyes.

"I don't know," the white unicorn replied. "I never had anyone tell me that before."

Autumn just grumbled something in reply, she was feeling a little sick.

hmmm... I can't help but feel that something is wrong with this bar... but maybe the traveling has just gotten to my head... Autumn thought.

"May I have some of that cider?" Autumn asked Diego, slowly lifting her head to look at him.

Diego was a little startled, but he didn't see any reason to refuse the request. Other ponies might have done, but Diego had drunk the cider he'd been served for years and nothing had happened to him yet. He figured it might help the younger pony, so he poured some into her cup.

"Well, that's good to know." Solidus said. "If you weren't having fun, it'd be a little awkward. Or at least I'd think so." He let out a sigh of relief. He was afraid that after a while of not really talking to other ponies, he'd become a sort of antisocial, or uninteresting. But he had to worry no longer, since he was sure the two of them were having fun.

"What's you're favorite quote?" He asked, with a smile across his face. It was a question out of the blue, but he thought it best to get to know her as much as he can, while she's still here.

Trinity giggled and nodded. Yes if this wasn't fun then it would be awkward. She might not be a very talkative pony at first, but she could open up after a little while. And she was glad she had been able to with Solidus.

"My...my what?" Trinity asked in surprise, her eyes going wide. "No one's ever asked me that. I've never really thought about it." Trinity admitted after a minute. As much as she loved writing, it wasn't often that she got to read. She was on the road a lot and books took up space and were added weight to her wagon. Whatever she did read were usually books that she would get in a town or city and then she would return them or give to another person after she was done. As it was, she didn't really remember quotes or sections of what she read word for word.

@Pripyat Pony

"Thanks." Autumn said with a smirk and she chugged the cider in her cup, all of it.

"mmm... thats really good!" Autumn said, looking up  at Diego.

"So, I have a question. Why do you spend so much time here?" Autumn asked with a questioning look on her face.

Trinity giggled and nodded. Yes if this wasn't fun then it would be awkward. She might not be a very talkative pony at first, but she could open up after a little while. And she was glad she had been able to with Solidus.

"My...my what?" Trinity asked in surprise, her eyes going wide. "No one's ever asked me that. I've never really thought about it." Trinity admitted after a minute. As much as she loved writing, it wasn't often that she got to read. She was on the road a lot and books took up space and were added weight to her wagon. Whatever she did read were usually books that she would get in a town or city and then she would return them or give to another person after she was done. As it was, she didn't really remember quotes or sections of what she read word for word.

Solidus was a bit surprised when she had sad nopony had ever asked her about her favorite quote. He thought being an artist and writer, he thought she might have one. But somepony's just don't have a favorite. Or maybe she just didn't have the time.

But it didn't really matter to Solidus. He didn't want to make her think of something on the spot, so he laughed it off. "It's alright, I don't really have a favorite either. I've ran across too many good ones that I can't choose." He smiles. "But I kinda want to get to know more about you, actually. ..If you don't mind, that is. I don't want to force you to say something you didn't want to share." He knew that feeling all too much, and he had hated it. With a great passion.

Solidus was a bit surprised when she had sad nopony had ever asked her about her favorite quote. He thought being an artist and writer, he thought she might have one. But somepony's just don't have a favorite. Or maybe she just didn't have the time.

But it didn't really matter to Solidus. He didn't want to make her think of something on the spot, so he laughed it off. "It's alright, I don't really have a favorite either. I've ran across too many good ones that I can't choose." He smiles. "But I kinda want to get to know more about you, actually. ..If you don't mind, that is. I don't want to force you to say something you didn't want to share." He knew that feeling all too much, and he had hated it. With a great passion.

Trinity smiled when Solidus said he didn't have a favorite quote either. She hadn't been sure if she could think up one at that moment if he had asked her too.

Trinity tilted her head slightly in curiosity when Solidus said he wanted to get to know her. There was a light blush to her cheeks but she nodded. "What would you like to know?" She asked shyly.

@Pripyat Pony

"Thanks." Autumn said with a smirk and she chugged the cider in her cup, all of it.

"mmm... thats really good!" Autumn said, looking up  at Diego.

"So, I have a question. Why do you spend so much time here?" Autumn asked with a questioning look on her face.

"That's a good question, kid," Diego replied, slowly. He finished his cider while he thought on how to reply. Eventually, he said, "Guess I don't really have anything back home that makes me want to stay there. I much prefer it here. I don't really get on with anypony back home very well, and I'm always waking up after a crazy night out to find myself in a cell."

(OCC: I don't know why everyone keeps calling Autumn a kid... shes 18...)

"Well, that's a good reason to hang out here I guess." Autumn said looking down at her empty mug.

"I just wish everypony was so judgmental, it always seems ponies pick on me because of my blank flank... but the world is cruel I guess..." Autumn added, looking at Diego.

Ooc: Diego calls her "kid" cuz it's to him, an almost affectionate term. XD

"I'll tell you something, kid," Diego replied. "I never got my cutie mark til right after I left school. That's when I found out that my magic was chaos based, and that I was good at causing trouble. You'll get yours eventually; it just means you haven't found what you're good at yet, and hopefully, it'll be a much better talent than the one I got landed with."

Autumn smiled a bit, then began to laugh.

"Yeah, but I think you have a pretty amazing talent. Sometimes chaos make the world go round." She said with a smirk.

"I have a feeling that my talent might have to do something with flying... but... I don't really know how to fly...." Autumn added, looking down at her hooves, tapping them together.

"Usually I end up upside down or something like that and I crash into something, its just not pretty..."  Autumn finished, looking back up at Diego.

"That happens sometimes, actually quite a lot, with pegasi," Diego replied. "Nopony's born knowing exactly what to do with what they're given; unicorns have to learn their magic, and pegasi have to learn flying. Just practice til you get better, cuz you will eventually."

"Yeah, problem is, in the asylum, we're not aloud to fly, they strap our wings down." Autumn said, unfolding her wing to show him where feathers were missing from the straps.

"This is my first time being out of that building in three years...It's almost painfully to think of how long I've been in there..." she said, shuddering at the thought.

"Why are you there, anyway?" Diego asked in his direct way. "You don't seem that crazy to me; I'm probably crazier than you if you get down to it. So why are you there? No matter how mad I've gotten, nopony's ever put me in a mental home. Jail maybe, but nothing like what you talk about."

He turned to Lingo and ordered more cider.

"Well, I'm not really sure anymore, they tell me I'm not crazy, so I think they might let me out soon. One of the doctors want me to become an intern there because how well I get along with the other ponies, and how they trust me, but I don't know about that... I think I've spent enough time around 'crazy ponies' to last me a lifetime." Autumn said with a slight laugh.

He turned to Lingo and ordered more cider.

Lingo sighed and began mixing another mug. Sure, she had those who believed the solution to their problems sat at the bottom of the bottle at her old job, but this ​stallion was just a little overboard. She contemplated putting a little too much poison joke in this next mug, but then decided that that would not be entirely professional

"Alright, here you go, sweety...just try and place nice with everyone. Please? For your old pal Lingo?"  :)

Diego looked at Lingo with a wounded glance. "Nice?" he said. "I am being nice."

To Autumn, he said, "When they let you out, you ought to do anything you want to do. Maybe your talent is for nursing, but you don't have to do it in the mental hospital. I agree with you; too much time around crazy ponies is no good for anypony." He took a sip from his new mug.

• Brohoof 1

"You can say that again." Autumn said, picking up her mug of cider and looking down at the cup.

"Well, on a brighter note, I'm not surrounded by crazy ponies right now." She added, looking up at Diego with a smile, she started to blush when she made eye contact with him.

Whats wrong with you Autumn? She thought, then quickly looked back down at her cider, raising it to her lips and taking a sip.

Trinity smiled when Solidus said he didn't have a favorite quote either. She hadn't been sure if she could think up one at that moment if he had asked her too.

Trinity tilted her head slightly in curiosity when Solidus said he wanted to get to know her. There was a light blush to her cheeks but she nodded. "What would you like to know?" She asked shyly.

He wasn't too sure about what he should ask her about. He didn't really know much, so he had no idea where to begin. Thinking for a moment, he thought it would be better to have her tell what she wanted to tell. Solidus wasn't used to asking questions to get answers. He usually waited until the answer finally popped up.

"Nothing in particular. Just something that I don't know about you." He knew she traveled a lot, and that she was a talented artist, but not much more.

"You can say that again." Autumn said, picking up her mug of cider and looking down at the cup.

"Well, on a brighter note, I'm not surrounded by crazy ponies right now." She added, looking up at Diego with a smile, she started to blush when she made eye contact with him.

Whats wrong with you Autumn? She thought, then quickly looked back down at her cider, raising it to her lips and taking a sip.

Diego had noted the blush, and wondered privately what it was about. Surely this young filly couldn't have a crush on him? He'd only ever been in love once, with the leader of his gang, who had taken off out of Equestria for some reason he couldn't work out. Diego had never even considered relationships since. He drank from his cider mug to hide his confusion.

(OCC: yes, those awkward moments, I love them :lol: )

Autumn drank more of her cider.

"So, do you have a back story?" She asked, looking up at Diego.

"Mines boring, you probably wouldn't want to hear it." She added quickly, hoping to avoid him asking her for her back story.

Ooc: Yeah, awkward moments equal drama in my book. XD

"Mine might be boring, I don't know," Diego replied. He gave Lingo a side glance; he'd told her his story lots of times already, mainly when drunk and without any bits trying to get a free drink.

"Basically, I was fine right up til I discovered my talent for chaos magic. It wasn't really very popular in Equestria, and I ended up joining a gang headed by this mare called Starfall. We did alright til the gang was broken up, and after that, Starfall disappeared. I don't know where she went. For a while, I thought she was dead, but then I found out by chance that she'd just left this part of Equestria."

"oh?" Autumn said curiously.

"Was she your very special somepony?" Autumn asked, her eyes shining.

She always enjoyed a good, tragic, love story.

She drank more cider and waited for Diego to reply, she was ready for a good story.

Ahhhhh.... I wish I had a very special somepony... she thought with a day dreamy look on her face. she was always  day dreaming...

She snapped out of it then looked back at Diego.

Edited by Autumn Dream

Diego drank some more cider before answering. "Yeah, she was my special somepony," he said, quietly. "But I don't know if I was hers; I mean, she didn't even tell me she was leaving or where she was going to, or why. So I guess I cared for her more than she cared for me in the end."

"Thats so tragic! It reminds me of a romance novel I read once... in the end, they found their very special somepony and it was all happy." Autumn said with a smile, drinking the rest of her cider.

(OCC: I actually hate romance novels, they are sooooo stupid :lol: )

Ooc: Lols, same here. XD

"I don't read romance novels," Diego remarked. "Maybe if I'd eaten something bad and wanted to lose my lunch, I would; otherwise, no. Too sickly. In any case, I don't see myself getting another special somepony, not in this lifetime. Nopony ever seems to want to stick around me for long enough."