Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Prancing Pony- RP Thread

Rainbow Sparkle

Draco sighed sadly "No I don't my last relationship ended with me nearly killed by a freaking manticore. Plus I have been alone for most of my life," Draco said as he discreetly checked Clover out. "Really a beautifull mare lik you can't find a stallion?" Draco asked with a chuckle "I mean Your as beautifull as the princesses themselves," Draco said with a sincere tone of voice.

Trinity was still a bit flustered by what Lingo had said, but after a couple more sips from her cider she was able to calm her nerves some. The cider was good, and it only took a couple small sips before she could feel a warmth filling her. Usually it took a little more for her to feel all warm and fuzzy from the start of a buzz.

"Drawing?" Her ears perked up instantly as a topic she understood was introduced into the conversation. "Drawing isn't too hard, you just need to understand what it is you want to draw." Trinity smiled warmly. "If you understand the heart of what you're drawing, it's meaning, then you can draw anything." That's why she liked to write about what she drew. Often times she'd start humming while she would draw something and that little song would become a part of the drawing. That was the truth behind her cutie mar, the connection between her different art.

"I..never thought about it quite like that before. Maybe I should give it another go." He thought about how great it would be to have a relaxing hobby , since he doesn't really have one. Suddenly, the desire to visit an art exhibit arose. Just picturing all of the art made him happy. Maybe one day, his art would be displayed, if he ever decided try it again.

"The way you explain it, I get the feeling that you've been drawing for a while now. ..Am I close?" He smiled, hoping she was some kind of artist. Abstract, realistic, any kind. It didn't matter to him.

"I..never thought about it quite like that before. Maybe I should give it another go." He thought about how great it would be to have a relaxing hobby , since he doesn't really have one. Suddenly, the desire to visit an art exhibit arose. Just picturing all of the art made him happy. Maybe one day, his art would be displayed, if he ever decided try it again.

"The way you explain it, I get the feeling that you've been drawing for a while now. ..Am I close?" He smiled, hoping she was some kind of artist. Abstract, realistic, any kind. It didn't matter to him.

Trinity smiled and nodded. "Everyone should try drawing something. Even if it isn't their talent it's at least a relaxing thing to do." And who knew, maybe he'd be better then anyone would expect. A person could express so much through art, it was just a matter of sitting down and making something.

Trinity blushed again and nodded. "Yes, I'm an artist." It was hard describing her talent to most people. The connection between writing, music, and drawing was something that she hadn't found in any other pony. And yet that connection was so important to her. "When I draw, I write. When I write, I create music." Trinity explained to Solidus.

Trinity smiled and nodded. "Everyone should try drawing something. Even if it isn't their talent it's at least a relaxing thing to do." And who knew, maybe he'd be better then anyone would expect. A person could express so much through art, it was just a matter of sitting down and making something.

Trinity blushed again and nodded. "Yes, I'm an artist." It was hard describing her talent to most people. The connection between writing, music, and drawing was something that she hadn't found in any other pony. And yet that connection was so important to her. "When I draw, I write. When I write, I create music." Trinity explained to Solidus.

"Really? You must be really creative to be able to do that!" Solidus thought about how original and stunning the mare's art must be. 'With every drawing, there's a song or piece of writing that connects with it. Everything would blend together, making a mind-blowing piece' he thought. He was in awe already. 

"Really? You must be really creative to be able to do that!" Solidus thought about how original and stunning the mare's art must be. 'With every drawing, there's a song or piece of writing that connects with it. Everything would blend together, making a mind-blowing piece' he thought. He was in awe already. 

Trinity blushed again and tilted her head down so her bangs returned to covering her face. "It's just my talent," She said meekly. "Everyone has a special talent that is amazing and unique." She'd been told many times that she was creative, but she didn't think much about it. Art was just her way of expressing herself.

"It's why I never settle down though," Trinity continued. "Everything I see and experience goes into my art. The more I travel the more I experience." Her mind went back to her wagon with it's broken wheel and she sighed softly. She would have to figure out where to get a new wheel sometime today. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to go anywhere for awhile.

Trinity cleared her throat and flicked her bangs back out of her eyes. "But what about you Solidus, what do you do?" Now that she'd shared some things about herself, it seemed like an appropriate time to ask about her new acquaintance.

Trinity blushed again and tilted her head down so her bangs returned to covering her face. "It's just my talent," She said meekly. "Everyone has a special talent that is amazing and unique." She'd been told many times that she was creative, but she didn't think much about it. Art was just her way of expressing herself.

"It's why I never settle down though," Trinity continued. "Everything I see and experience goes into my art. The more I travel the more I experience." Her mind went back to her wagon with it's broken wheel and she sighed softly. She would have to figure out where to get a new wheel sometime today. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to go anywhere for awhile.

Trinity cleared her throat and flicked her bangs back out of her eyes. "But what about you Solidus, what do you do?" Now that she'd shared some things about herself, it seemed like an appropriate time to ask about her new acquaintance.

"Me? I just help out others. If somepony needs assistance, I'm there with a smile." He didn't feel like his past job as an underground intel-gatherer was really relevant, seeming he doesn't do that anymore. "Speaking of help, you need a new wagon so you can continue traveling and making incredible art. Hmm...I don't have any wheels myself, but maybe somepony else does."

He stood up, and whistled in an attempt to get everypony's attention. "Anyone know somepony who either has an extra wheel for a wagon, or could make one?" 'I hope I didn't embarrass her' he thought to himself.

"Me? I just help out others. If somepony needs assistance, I'm there with a smile." He didn't feel like his past job as an underground intel-gatherer was really relevant, seeming he doesn't do that anymore. "Speaking of help, you need a new wagon so you can continue traveling and making incredible art. Hmm...I don't have any wheels myself, but maybe somepony else does."

He stood up, and whistled in an attempt to get everypony's attention. "Anyone know somepony who either has an extra wheel for a wagon, or could make one?" 'I hope I didn't embarrass her' he thought to himself.

Trinity smiled warmly. "That's a very kind thing you do." It was always nice to meet ponies that actually went out of their way to help others. It wasn't very common for ponies to do such a thing, especially in some of the places she'd traveled too. There were always the good few, but sometimes they really were few and far between.

"I'm sure I'll find a wheel eventually," Trinity started to say just as Solidus stood up. She flushed in embarrassment when he whistled and she tilted her head so her bangs would cover part of her face. She wasn't that embarrassed, just shocked by how nice he was being.

"I-I can pay of course!" Trinity piped up, her voice a bit high pitched. She always made sure to keep just enough bits around for wagon repairs.

He looked at Trinity, and smiled. "I'd like to think so. Not many ponies want to take the time out of their day, since most of them are probably busy."

Solidus looked back at the other ponies in the bar. "If anypony has one, or knows somepony who can repair it, please come talk to me or her." He points at Trinity, to make sure the others know who to talk to. "Thank you." He sat back down.

He looked at Trinity, and smiled. "I'd like to think so. Not many ponies want to take the time out of their day, since most of them are probably busy."

Solidus looked back at the other ponies in the bar. "If anypony has one, or knows somepony who can repair it, please come talk to me or her." He points at Trinity, to make sure the others know who to talk to. "Thank you." He sat back down.

Trinity smiled shyly at Solidus when he sat back down. "Thank you," She said softly. "For that." She took a sip from her cider to try and cover some of her embarrassment. Him speaking up like that had helped her quite a bit. She would have worked up the courage to eventually ask around, but she would have never been able to stand up and speak loudly like that.

She was silent for a couple minutes, trying to think about what to talk about next. "This is very interesting Cider," Trinity commented as she took another little sip. "Doesn't take much to make a pony light headed." Trinity let out a little giggle and then blushed.

Trinity smiled shyly at Solidus when he sat back down. "Thank you," She said softly. "For that." She took a sip from her cider to try and cover some of her embarrassment. Him speaking up like that had helped her quite a bit. She would have worked up the courage to eventually ask around, but she would have never been able to stand up and speak loudly like that.

She was silent for a couple minutes, trying to think about what to talk about next. "This is very interesting Cider," Trinity commented as she took another little sip. "Doesn't take much to make a pony light headed." Trinity let out a little giggle and then blushed.

"Oh, you're welcome. It was no problem at all, really. I just hope somepony will be able to help you." He smiled back at the shy mare.

He let out a giggle as well, while nodding is head up and down. "Yeah, I had some before you showed up, and I'm still feeling some of it. It's good though, I think." Solidus recalls the awkward side effect of the radigator cider he was served. "Lingo over there makes a great radigator cider, but...it's not something I'd drink a lot of." He hated what he felt, but he couldn't deny how tasty it was.

"Oh, you're welcome. It was no problem at all, really. I just hope somepony will be able to help you." He smiled back at the shy mare.

He let out a giggle as well, while nodding is head up and down. "Yeah, I had some before you showed up, and I'm still feeling some of it. It's good though, I think." Solidus recalls the awkward side effect of the radigator cider he was served. "Lingo over there makes a great radigator cider, but...it's not something I'd drink a lot of." He hated what he felt, but he couldn't deny how tasty it was.

Trinity took one last sip of the cider before pushing it away a little. Any more of the rather strong cider and she'd start to get drunk. As it was she was heavily buzzed, which caused her to giggle again. "I can see that," She tried to keep from giggling again. "Rather strong. And I should know, I've tried many drinks from all over."

Her traveling ways had its benefits; such as learning very early on what her limit was when it came to the stronger drinks. Traveling had also taught her not to drink around new ponies. A mare could never be too careful.

"How about a game?" Trinity suggested with a smile. Her bangs were completely pushed out of her face now and her blue eyes were sparkling. "Everyone loves games."

When Pripy heard Solidus' speech, her ears perked up. Pripy was handy with fixing things, perhaps she could help. Perhaps it could even have been her main talent, had the nuclear explosion not happened and forced her to lend her expertise to dealing with the aftermath, resulting in her radiation symbol cutie mark.

Pripy stood up. "I could maybe help to fix a wagon wheel," she said. "Depends how badly it's broken. Might have to get replacement parts, first."

Draco sighed sadly "No I don't my last relationship ended with me nearly killed by a freaking manticore. Plus I have been alone for most of my life," Draco said as he discreetly checked Clover out. "Really a beautifull mare lik you can't find a stallion?" Draco asked with a chuckle "I mean Your as beautifull as the princesses themselves," Draco said with a sincere tone of voice.

Clover blushed all the more; she definitely wasn't used to being complimented. "You're a handsome stallion yourself," she said, shyly. "I know what it's like to be alone; I do see my friends of course, but it's not the same. Especially after my best friend Stargazer started dating Lightning. Whenever I see them now, I feel like a third wheel."

When Pripy heard Solidus' speech, her ears perked up. Pripy was handy with fixing things, perhaps she could help. Perhaps it could even have been her main talent, had the nuclear explosion not happened and forced her to lend her expertise to dealing with the aftermath, resulting in her radiation symbol cutie mark.

Pripy stood up. "I could maybe help to fix a wagon wheel," she said. "Depends how badly it's broken. Might have to get replacement parts, first."

Clover blushed all the more; she definitely wasn't used to being complimented. "You're a handsome stallion yourself," she said, shyly. "I know what it's like to be alone; I do see my friends of course, but it's not the same. Especially after my best friend Stargazer started dating Lightning. Whenever I see them now, I feel like a third wheel."

"You can? That's perfect! But I'm not sure how bad the wheel's broken. Plus..." He looks at the buzzed mare. "I don't think she's in any shape to really travel anywhere for the moment. So there's no huge rush. But if you'd like to take a look at the wheel, I'm sure it's parked right outside. I can pay for the parts, if needed."

After he had taken care of business, he then turned to Trinity.

Trinity took one last sip of the cider before pushing it away a little. Any more of the rather strong cider and she'd start to get drunk. As it was she was heavily buzzed, which caused her to giggle again. "I can see that," She tried to keep from giggling again. "Rather strong. And I should know, I've tried many drinks from all over."

Her traveling ways had its benefits; such as learning very early on what her limit was when it came to the stronger drinks. Traveling had also taught her not to drink around new ponies. A mare could never be too careful.

"How about a game?" Trinity suggested with a smile. Her bangs were completely pushed out of her face now and her blue eyes were sparkling. "Everyone loves games."

Solidus smiled. "A game? I'm up for one." He looked at the mare's uncovered face, and the blue, twinlking eyes, which had pierced right through him. "But...it can't be hide and seek, since a gorgeous mare like you is impossible to find." He got slightly nervous, but the feeling didn't last long.

• Brohoof 1

"You can? That's perfect! But I'm not sure how bad the wheel's broken. Plus..." He looks at the buzzed mare. "I don't think she's in any shape to really travel anywhere for the moment. So there's no huge rush. But if you'd like to take a look at the wheel, I'm sure it's parked right outside. I can pay for the parts, if needed."

After he had taken care of business, he then turned to Trinity.

Solidus smiled. "A game? I'm up for one." He looked at the mare's uncovered face, and the blue, twinkling eyes, which had pierced right through him. "But...it can't be hide and seek, since a gorgeous mare like you is impossible to find." He got slightly nervous, but the feeling didn't last long.

Trinity looked over at Pripy a little too quickly and her warm fuzzy world became a little tilted for a moment. She giggled and held still just long enough for everything to become right again. "It's pretty busted," Trinity replied with a sigh. "The outer part of the wheel is in pieces and several of the spokes cracked." She doubted it could be repaired. Maybe it could be patched so she could get to a place that had wheels, but at the moment Solidus was right. She really wasn't in the best position to be traveling.

"I was thinking more of a question game." Trinity said with a giggle and warm smile. "You ask me a question and I'll answer. Then you tell me if you think I'm telling the truth or not. Then I ask a question." It was a fairly simple game and you could come up with all sorts of answers. "The winner is determined by the person who figures out the most right or wrong answers."

She tilted her head in thought. "I suppose we could figure out prizes for the winner." Trinity didn't have much in the way of possessions. She had a bushel of apples, her writing and drawing supplies, her lap harp, and various other items in her wagon. She had money so they could bet with money.

Trinity looked over at Pripy a little too quickly and her warm fuzzy world became a little tilted for a moment. She giggled and held still just long enough for everything to become right again. "It's pretty busted," Trinity replied with a sigh. "The outer part of the wheel is in pieces and several of the spokes cracked." She doubted it could be repaired. Maybe it could be patched so she could get to a place that had wheels, but at the moment Solidus was right. She really wasn't in the best position to be traveling.

"I was thinking more of a question game." Trinity said with a giggle and warm smile. "You ask me a question and I'll answer. Then you tell me if you think I'm telling the truth or not. Then I ask a question." It was a fairly simple game and you could come up with all sorts of answers. "The winner is determined by the person who figures out the most right or wrong answers."

She tilted her head in thought. "I suppose we could figure out prizes for the winner." Trinity didn't have much in the way of possessions. She had a bushel of apples, her writing and drawing supplies, her lap harp, and various other items in her wagon. She had money so they could bet with money.

"Sounds interesting." He said, with a smile upon his face. He checked his vest pockets to see if he had anything to give for a prize. Of course, all he could find was his money and his hidden weapon. A stallion should always have a way to protect himself. He decided on money being the prize.

Solidus put his hoof under his chin and thought of a question to ask. He had no idea what kind of question he should ask. "Have you ever drank so much cider, you thought you were someone else?" He didn't know if that was a good question. He grew somewhat nervous once again.

"Sounds interesting." He said, with a smile upon his face. He checked his vest pockets to see if he had anything to give for a prize. Of course, all he could find was his money and his hidden weapon. A stallion should always have a way to protect himself. He decided on money being the prize.

Solidus put his hoof under his chin and thought of a question to ask. He had no idea what kind of question he should ask. "Have you ever drank so much cider, you thought you were someone else?" He didn't know if that was a good question. He grew somewhat nervous once again.

While Solidus thought about his first question, Trinity just smiled at him. Now that she knew him a little better, and had had enough cider to relax her, she wasn't feeling as shy as she had been. This usually always happened after she'd spent some time with someone. If she liked the pony, Trinity usually opened right up to them.

"A couple times yes," She replied with a bright smile. "Once I thought I was an alicorn and tried to fly off a table. It didn't go over so well." Trinity giggled and waited to see if Solidus would think she was lying or not.

Solidus had no idea if this was true or not. She looks like a pony who knows her boundaries, and doesn't get out of them often...but it sounds so bizarre, that it may just be true... he thought. After a couple of seconds, he came up with an answer. He didn't want to take too long for an answer, it was just a game.

Solidus put his hooves together. "I'm going to say...that probably never happened."

He chuckled a bit. He was relaxed and having a good time.

The door to the Prancing Pony burst open suddenly and a dark purple unicorn scrambled in. Just as quickly (and loudly!) she slammed the door shut again and pushed herself up against it. She was gasping for breath and clearly in a state of disarray, with leaves in her mane and a vine wrapped around left hind leg. It took a few moments, but she caught her breath and realized nothing was attempting to push through the door. She heaved a sigh and slumped to the ground. Then, realizing this was definitely not part of a jungle, she blinked and looked around at the tavern.

"...this is new." She mumbled to herself, looking more at the building itself than the ponies inside it.

The door to the Prancing Pony burst open suddenly and a dark purple unicorn scrambled in. Just as quickly (and loudly!) she slammed the door shut again and pushed herself up against it. She was gasping for breath and clearly in a state of disarray, with leaves in her mane and a vine wrapped around left hind leg. It took a few moments, but she caught her breath and realized nothing was attempting to push through the door. She heaved a sigh and slumped to the ground. Then, realizing this was definitely not part of a jungle, she blinked and looked around at the tavern.

"...this is new." She mumbled to herself, looking more at the building itself than the ponies inside it.

Solidus saw the purple unicorn barge in. Wondering why the unicorn had blocked the doorway and why it had looked like she had traveled in a forest for quite some time, he gave a confused look. He observed the purple pony looking around. ...Must have been in some kind of hurry..maybe somepony else was chasing her.

Feeling that it wasn't really his place to welcome her, he sat there and continued his game with Trinity.

Solidus had no idea if this was true or not. She looks like a pony who knows her boundaries, and doesn't get out of them often...but it sounds so bizarre, that it may just be true... he thought. After a couple of seconds, he came up with an answer. He didn't want to take too long for an answer, it was just a game.

Solidus put his hooves together. "I'm going to say...that probably never happened."

He chuckled a bit. He was relaxed and having a good time.

Trinity giggled and shook her head when Solidus came up with his answer. "I believe I have you there," She tilted her head a little while she smiled. "I'm telling the truth. Back when I didn't know how strong some cider was, I drank a little too much." She hadn't been injured when she had made that jump, but she had had a splitting headache the next day as well as a bill for a broken chair. She only got that drunk in public one more time, but she was with several new friends so they had been able to keep her from doing anything too ridiculous.

"My turn then," She tapped her hoof against the table for a moment as she thought about her question. "Have you ever dyed your mane or tail before?" It was just a random question she typically asked during these games. You could learn a lot about a pony using those random questions.

Trinity giggled and shook her head when Solidus came up with his answer. "I believe I have you there," She tilted her head a little while she smiled. "I'm telling the truth. Back when I didn't know how strong some cider was, I drank a little too much." She hadn't been injured when she had made that jump, but she had had a splitting headache the next day as well as a bill for a broken chair. She only got that drunk in public one more time, but she was with several new friends so they had been able to keep her from doing anything too ridiculous.

"My turn then," She tapped her hoof against the table for a moment as she thought about her question. "Have you ever dyed your mane or tail before?" It was just a random question she typically asked during these games. You could learn a lot about a pony using those random questions.

"Is that so?" Solidus was a bit surprised, yet he understood the situation. He grinned.

"Yes, I have actually. Back when I was younger, me and my brother decided to dye our manes lime green." He explained. "He thought it was cool at the time, and I didn't want to be left out." He eased up, and waited to see if Trinity had thought he was telling the truth or lying.

"Is that so?" Solidus was a bit surprised, yet he understood the situation. He grinned.

"Yes, I have actually. Back when I was younger, me and my brother decided to dye our manes lime green." He explained. "He thought it was cool at the time, and I didn't want to be left out." He eased up, and waited to see if Trinity had thought he was telling the truth or lying.

Trinity blinked in surprise and had to think about that for a minute. She had no idea if he had a brother, so he could be telling the truth or lying. She frowned and tapped her hoof on the table again while she thought.

"Well," She bit her lip before sighing and making a decision. "I think you're telling the truth." Every young pony did something silly at least one point in their lives. Dying manes and tails wasn't that extreme of a thing to do, and yet it was fun.

"I could take a look whenever you're ready," Pripy replied, easily. "Even if the wheel does need replacing, I could just fix it up long enough for you to get to whereever you're going, but there's no rush. Time stands still here, so you can take as long as you like chilling out here."

Draco chuckled and said "I know that feeling all to well. When ever my friends come by with their special somepony I always felt out of place. I've survived a fire when I was younger so that's why I have asthma or my mama had it but it passed her and onto me,"

Trinity blinked in surprise and had to think about that for a minute. She had no idea if he had a brother, so he could be telling the truth or lying. She frowned and tapped her hoof on the table again while she thought.

"Well," She bit her lip before sighing and making a decision. "I think you're telling the truth." Every young pony did something silly at least one point in their lives. Dying manes and tails wasn't that extreme of a thing to do, and yet it was fun.

Solidus chuckled a bit. "Sorry, but everything about that is fake. I don't even have a brother." He stopped, and thought about when he was growing up. He always wanted a sibling..somepony to grow up with. He was upset that he lied, especially over something like this. If Solidus did have a brother, it would have been safe to say that they'd be stuck together.

But it was a game, meant to have fun. He shrugged it off, and let out a fake grin, hoping Trinity would go on with the game so they could continue having fun.

"I could take a look whenever you're ready," Pripy replied, easily. "Even if the wheel does need replacing, I could just fix it up long enough for you to get to whereever you're going, but there's no rush. Time stands still here, so you can take as long as you like chilling out here."

"Thanks, it means a lot." Solidus smiled at the kind pony. He was unsure about when they were going to get to repairing the wheel, and thought about going ahead and getting it out of the way. ..But he was having fun, and he hoped that Trinity was too. So he left it alone.