Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Prancing Pony- RP Thread

Rainbow Sparkle

Draco chuckled and said "Some ponies are despressed. Some are strong physically. Some are strong mentally. But in the end we are all father time's toys," Draco said as he looked at Clover "Hey Clover if you ever go by Ponyville try to find my home I'll greet you warmly," he offered 

"Yeah, a change is as good as a rest, as they say," she replied to Draco.

@, @Pripyat Pony

Lucky Guess watched the exchange between Autumn Dream and Diego, nursing what she assumed to be the 'tourist cider'. So Autumn was supposed to be in a mental institution? Probably had something to do with her mentioning she didn't know why ponies called her Autumn Dream. LG hoped she wasn't subject to any quackery, the poor dear.

"Well, it's not like I know anything for certain, but it seems like if you go out that door, you... end up where you intend to go? Like the white mare over there," Lucky Guess motioned to Pripyat Pony, "She went outside earlier to inspect another mare's wagon, but I don't think they'd met before? So I have to guess they didn't come in together, and if that's the case, then she probably couldn't know for sure where the wagon was other than it was in the place the other mare came through. So, by intent, she was able to get to the wagon, instead of ending up with a face full of not!velociraptor." After finishing the thought, Lucky Guess realized how long she had been talking and also that she revealed her habit of eavesdropping. Embarrassed, she took the last drink of her cider and sent the mug down with a clink, then said in a rush-

"-but that's all speculation really oh would you look at that make it three drinks over here."

"Oh wow!" Trinity said as she looked at what Solidus had drawn. "This is lovely! I don't think I've ever been to this place." She'd traveled to many places in her life, but she didn't recognize this place. It must have been important to Solidus for him to have drawn it.

Trinity blushed as Solidus looked at what she had drawn. "I'm glad you like it." She said softly as he looked at the drawing. She was always worried about what people would think about her art. Over the years she'd had a mixture of people who liked her art and those who didn't. It was always nice when someone did like it.

Solidus was happy that Trinity enjoyed what he had drawn. "I didn't think you would have..it's my hometown. Manehattan. I..drew it because you're always welcome there. If you do run into it, you should drop by my place."

He continued to gaze into the drawing Trinity had made. He was still baffled. "Like it is a great understatement! I'd say this is probably the best art I've ever looked at! You should have a museum or something!" A museum entered Solidus' imagination. Art. Everywhere. And below the pictures could be a soundtrack of the song made with it. And the story would be next to the headphones. But he stopped daydreaming, and smiled.

Solidus was happy that Trinity enjoyed what he had drawn. "I didn't think you would have..it's my hometown. Manehattan. I..drew it because you're always welcome there. If you do run into it, you should drop by my place."

He continued to gaze into the drawing Trinity had made. He was still baffled. "Like it is a great understatement! I'd say this is probably the best art I've ever looked at! You should have a museum or something!" A museum entered Solidus' imagination. Art. Everywhere. And below the pictures could be a soundtrack of the song made with it. And the story would be next to the headphones. But he stopped daydreaming, and smiled.

Trinity smiled and nodded. "I'll be sure to drop by when I do go through." It must have been very far from her normal routes, since she'd never heard of it. Which meant having to get new maps and talking to more people. She was fine with that, she always liked to visit her friends from time to time.

Trinity blushed and shook her head. "A museum? Of my art? That's a little much." She giggled softly. "My art is nice, but it's not that important." She was happy enough with the few people that did commission her. She usually gave away more art then she was commissioned anyway. But...if all her art was in one place, or a moving museum even, then everypony would be able to see it. She could make more people happy. She shook her head again; no, those dreams were too grand. They weren't what she wanted.

Trinity smiled and nodded. "I'll be sure to drop by when I do go through." It must have been very far from her normal routes, since she'd never heard of it. Which meant having to get new maps and talking to more people. She was fine with that, she always liked to visit her friends from time to time.

Trinity blushed and shook her head. "A museum? Of my art? That's a little much." She giggled softly. "My art is nice, but it's not that important." She was happy enough with the few people that did commission her. She usually gave away more art then she was commissioned anyway. But...if all her art was in one place, or a moving museum even, then everypony would be able to see it. She could make more people happy. She shook her head again; no, those dreams were too grand. They weren't what she wanted.

"It may not be important, but it would spread a lot of happiness. I'm sure of it." It had made his day. It's been so long since he's seen anything that good. But then again, he doesn't go to displays or anything. He likes to randomly come across things to make him smile at that moment. Life was always better in his opinion when there were surprises to make the day a bit better.

Autumn sighed then looked around nervously.

"I don't know... there is something about this place I don't like..." she mumbled to herself as she looked down at her hooves.

I need to get back... my friends... I made a promise... I need to get back... she thought to herself as she looked around the bar.

"It may not be important, but it would spread a lot of happiness. I'm sure of it." It had made his day. It's been so long since he's seen anything that good. But then again, he doesn't go to displays or anything. He likes to randomly come across things to make him smile at that moment. Life was always better in his opinion when there were surprises to make the day a bit better.

Trinity smiled, but she didn't say anything. It was like he had read her mind just then. Still though, a museum wasn't really for her. "It's a nice idea, making lots of people happy," She finally started to say. "But it wouldn't be very personal." Trinity let out a sigh and shrugged again.

It was hard to explain, how she enjoyed making art for each person she met. Making art for her friends, for people that needed cheering up, that was personal. She had a connection with all those people that she normally wouldn't have. She was able to do something that normally she couldn't. Sure she would be making a lot of people happy if her art was in a museum, but she wouldn't know any of those people. She wouldn't be able to help them be happy personally, and that just felt wrong to her.

Draco chuckled and said "Some ponies are despressed. Some are strong physically. Some are strong mentally. But in the end we are all father time's toys," Draco said as he looked at Clover "Hey Clover if you ever go by Ponyville try to find my home I'll greet you warmly," he offered 

"I will," Clover replied. "I may drop in on Ponyville once I get back to Equestria. I really ought to circulate a bit more, meet some more ponies."

Diego's tankard of cider looked like dry ice, with the smoke creeping accross the bar. He stared into it. "You're lucky, kid, to have friends," he remarked to Autumn Dream. "Not sure if I even have any; just aquaintences, drinking buddies, ponies I haven't killed yet..."

Diego's tankard of cider looked like dry ice, with the smoke creeping accross the bar. He stared into it. "You're lucky, kid, to have friends," he remarked to Autumn Dream. "Not sure if I even have any; just aquaintences, drinking buddies, ponies I haven't killed yet..."

Lingo eyed Diego with both mild contempt and a knowing, 'This is who you are so I'll just deal with it' gaze. "Now now, Diego, don't go scaring away the newcomers! And you know that you will ALWAYS have me around as your friend. And Jeeves, too!" The way she watched the half-drunk pony, however, called into question just how good of a 'friend' she considered him.

"I will," Clover replied. "I may drop in on Ponyville once I get back to Equestria. I really ought to circulate a bit more, meet some more ponies."
"I can help you milady and you can stay with me too," Draco said with a slight blush on his cheeks when he offered. He couldn't help it she was quite cute. It may seem like it was because she was just cute but something seems to be drawing him near her. Honestly he would love to have a vacation.

"Yeah, you haven't banned me from the bar, not like that bar in Ponyville," Diego slurred, sipping from his tankard with a scowl. "Just who do they think they are, anyway? Can't handle a little disagreement.

Diego neglected to mention the small fact that the reason why he'd been barred from that place was cuz he'd gotten drunk and trashed the place.

Autumn tapped her hooves together and turned to Lingo.

"Is there anyway you can get me some cider? I'm terribly thirsty, and I haven't had anything to drink the past couple days." She said, trying not to sound too urgent.

She then turned to Diego.

"I only have two friends... and one is a stuffed rabbit." She said, then quickly bit her bottom lip.

"I can help you milady and you can stay with me too," Draco said with a slight blush on his cheeks when he offered. He couldn't help it she was quite cute. It may seem like it was because she was just cute but something seems to be drawing him near her. Honestly he would love to have a vacation.

"I look forward to it," Clover said. She finished her drink, wondered if she could have another or whether there were any rules about ordering a second drink.

Autumn tapped her hooves together and turned to Lingo.

"Is there anyway you can get me some cider? I'm terribly thirsty, and I haven't had anything to drink the past couple days." She said, trying not to sound too urgent.

She then turned to Diego.

"I only have two friends... and one is a stuffed rabbit." She said, then quickly bit her bottom lip.

"Still better than being alone," Diego replied as he drained half his tankard. "Much better. No reason then to want to cause chaos and distruction. Sometimes I wonder if the reason why everypony's so hostile towards me is cuz my magic reminds them of Discord. It's not the same, at least, I don't think so. But it does make people think of it."

Trinity smiled, but she didn't say anything. It was like he had read her mind just then. Still though, a museum wasn't really for her. "It's a nice idea, making lots of people happy," She finally started to say. "But it wouldn't be very personal." Trinity let out a sigh and shrugged again.

It was hard to explain, how she enjoyed making art for each person she met. Making art for her friends, for people that needed cheering up, that was personal. She had a connection with all those people that she normally wouldn't have. She was able to do something that normally she couldn't. Sure she would be making a lot of people happy if her art was in a museum, but she wouldn't know any of those people. She wouldn't be able to help them be happy personally, and that just felt wrong to her.

"Yeah, can't argue with that." Solidus said. Suddenly, something hit him. Not physically, but he realized he wasn't feeling down anymore. He came in the tavern with a sorrow, and now he felt great. Just having fun. He looked at Trinity, and smiled. The mare had made his day, not only with her personality and kindness, but with her art. Then Solidus looked over at Lingo. She was the one responsible for him ever talking to Trinity. 

He looked back at Trinity. "Thanks..for being so fun and entertaining. It really got me in a better mood." He forgot all about what had happened to his last special somepony. She didn't matter to him anymore. She was simply the past now.

As soon as he said "killed", Solidus' attention momentarily turned to him. Working privately for Princess Luna as an intel gatherer, he noticed important talk when it was spoken. He continued his chat with Trinity, but kept his eye on him.

"Yeah, can't argue with that." Solidus said. Suddenly, something hit him. Not physically, but he realized he wasn't feeling down anymore. He came in the tavern with a sorrow, and now he felt great. Just having fun. He looked at Trinity, and smiled. The mare had made his day, not only with her personality and kindness, but with her art. Then Solidus looked over at Lingo. She was the one responsible for him ever talking to Trinity. 

He looked back at Trinity. "Thanks..for being so fun and entertaining. It really got me in a better mood." He forgot all about what had happened to his last special somepony. She didn't matter to him anymore. She was simply the past now.

As soon as he said "killed", Solidus' attention momentarily turned to him. Working privately for Princess Luna as an intel gatherer, he noticed important talk when it was spoken. He continued his chat with Trinity, but kept his eye on him.

Trinity blushed again and she giggled softly. "I'm glad you're feeling better then." She said a little shyly. That's all she ever truly wanted to do, was to make other ponies happy. "I've been having fun talking to you too." She added, her hoof scratching at the table for a moment in her embarrassment.

Trinity could never claim being in love, she had met too many ponies in her travels and had made so many great friends. There had been some that had asked her to stay and settle down with them, especially ones she had traveled with in large groups, but to her they were all friends. She liked Solidus, a great deal, and there was something about him that made her feel comfortable enough to open up. Perhaps with time she would understand why that was, but for now she was just enjoying her time with this new pony friend of hers.

"I look forward to it," Clover said. She finished her drink, wondered if she could have another or whether there were any rules about ordering a second drink.
"Tell me Clover what is it that draws you to magic?" Draco said as he looked into his glass of Zap Apple hard cider. "I'm drawn to being a courier because I enjoy seeing my customers faces as I deliver them their packages," Draco chuckled slightly to himself.

"I like being about to make things happen by magic," Clover replied. "I always liked magic, even as a filly, but it was only after I discovered that I had a talent for making up spells, that I really started to work at it and enjoy it. You can create anything you want with magic, you can heal people, help them find things and do really impossible things like give an earth pony wings or something similar."

"I bet you were cute as a filly Clover," Draco said as he smiled at her. He began to hum a slight song and sang softly ""Some roads are straight and narrow, some paths are high and steep
Some ways are slow and heavy, Some tracks are dark and deep
But this trail I follow, no matter where it leads
I know I'll never wander, as long as I heed

No matter where or when it goes;
I'll walk it without fail
Because I know that no matter what
My burdens end on this trail.

My load is mine to carry along, I packed it all myself
I chose what to leave behind on that old and dusty shelf
Though memories may chase me, I'll pay them not a care
My troubles are all my own, my treasures I will share

No matter how sore my hooves, I know that I'll go on
So though I may be weary I'll continue along
Because no journey lasts forever, there's an end to this tale
And I will lay my sorrows down at the end of the trail.

Though rocks may trip and slow me
Though rain may lash my mane
Though love may call out to me
Though pain may cause me shame
Though mud may bog my passage
Though snow may chill me through
Though dust and wind may blind me
There's one thing I must do.

I look ahead and find myself at the journey's end
And finally I see again both family and friend
And to those that still walk along, please don't weep and wail
For I have laid my troubles down at the end of the trail.

Yes to those who still love me, please don't weep and wail
I'll be waiting for you when you're through at the end of the trail."

"That song's beautiful," Clover said, softly.

Diego gave a snort of disgust. "What is this, a love-in?" he said to nopony in particular. "I thought this was meant to be a place where a pony can get drunk and hide from the law. At least, that's what it is for me. My home away from home. The perfect place for a chaotic pony like myself; after all, my cutie mark represents chaos."

Diego gave a snort of disgust. "What is this, a love-in?" he said to nopony in particular. "I thought this was meant to be a place where a pony can get drunk and hide from the law. At least, that's what it is for me. My home away from home. The perfect place for a chaotic pony like myself; after all, my cutie mark represents chaos."

Lingo laughed. "Honestly, Diego, I'm surprised your cutie mark isn't a mug of cider!" She began chuckling again, but then realized the one mare in the room who actually did have a mug of cider on her flank and blushed furiously. "Anyways, let the other ponies mingle!" She leaned in close to the drunk. "Can't you feel all the romance in the air?"

Lingo laughed. "Honestly, Diego, I'm surprised your cutie mark isn't a mug of cider!" She began chuckling again, but then realized the one mare in the room who actually did have a mug of cider on her flank and blushed furiously. "Anyways, let the other ponies mingle!" She leaned in close to the drunk. "Can't you feel all the romance in the air?"

The patched unicorn again gave a snort of disgust. "Romance, who gives a damn about romance?" he said, in an angry tone. "I've got better things to worry about. Like whether or not the police will be waiting for me when I leave this place. I hope for their own sake that nopony in this bar is even entertaining thoughts of telling tales on me back in Equestria."

Diego stopped talking to glare around the room. "I have my own means of getting my own back on grasses," he said. Diego was by nature quite paranoid, even on the rare occasion that he hadn't committed any crimes so he naturally thought that everypony was against him.

Autumn just sat there and sighed.

whats with these ponies? they are all so weird... and i thought i was weird... she thought to herself as she glanced around the room at everypony else.

"What ever..." she mumbled to herself as she laid her head down on the table again. she was starting to feel dizzy...

Diego noticed Autumn Dream laying her head down. "You alright, kid?" he asked, some half forgotten stirrings of conscious prompting him. "Maybe I ought to go back with you when you head back. After all, weirdly enough, a mental hospital is one place I've never gone to before."

"That song's beautiful," Clover said, softly.
"It's something my papa sang to me," Draco said as he discreetly checked out Clover. "Also your quite a loely lady you know that right?" Draco said with a complimentory tone. He didn't mean to sound perverted for a moment there. He looked into Clover's eyes.

Autumn just grumbled something in reply, she was feeling a little sick.

hmmm... I can't help but feel that something is wrong with this bar... but maybe the traveling has just gotten to my head... Autumn thought.

"May I have some of that cider?" Autumn asked Diego, slowly lifting her head to look at him.