Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Prancing Pony- RP Thread

Rainbow Sparkle

"then you a doomed to sadness..." Autumn drifted off, then snapped out of it.

"oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I must have been day dreaming again! i mindlessly babble when I day dream... I'm really sorry..." Autumn apologized, hitting her face with her hoof.

She shook her head a coupe of times to clear her thoughts and set her empty cider mug down on the counter.

Edited by Autumn Dream

"Nah, it's alright," Diego replied, ordering more cider for the both of them. "I do that, sometimes. Just ask Lingo. After all, I do spend a lot of time in here; maybe too much. But I've gone so far on my particular path, I don't think it's possible to change myself now."

She looked up at Diego; "I totally know how you feel... you're so use to doing something... why change it now?" She said thoughtfully.

"I'm at the point of giving up changing who I am to fit into society." Autumn added.

she looked back down at her hooves feeling she got a little off topic.

"Depends what you want to change," Diego replied. "Maybe just change it on the surface and continue to be who you are in private. Depends just how important acceptance is to you. It's not that important to me. Of course, I probably ought to be telling you to stay true to yourself, but I'm not that sort of pony. I don't see it as being the thing to do, if it makes you stay in the asylum."

(OCC: i dont even remember what we were talking about :lol: )

Autumn sighed deeply and nodded in agreement.

"true, true." she said before drinking more of her cider, there was something about this cider that just cheered her up, because not even a minute later she was smiling again.

Autumn sighed deeply and nodded in agreement.

"true, true." she said before drinking more of her cider, there was something about this cider that just cheered her up, because not even a minute later she was smiling again.

Lingo popped up from behind the counter, her smile matching Autumn's. "Hey, there ya' go! There is a pink pony that comes through here every once in a while...give her enough of the good radigator stuff and she'll belt out an original tune about smiling and how it makes her happy. It's one of those 'Gotta See It' things." As she spoke, she slid another mug across to Autumn, then caught the suspicious look of Jeeves.

"Oh, yeah, uh, I can't give out drinks for free ALL the time...I really should be making ponies pay for some of this." She rested her hooves on the table and gave a concerned look to Autumn. "Got any bits, dollars, caps, pelts, Yen, or gold coins?"

Diego slid some bits accross the bar towards Lingo. "I'll pay for this, as long as you don't mind where it came from," he said. The pegasus made most of his money by stealing and other criminal activity. Like he'd said to Autumn, he was too set in his ways to change now.

"I'd tell a story, but you've heard all mine a dozen times, remember?"

"How about this..." Autumn said, pulling a painting of a sleeping dragon out from her bag.

"theres a story behind it too, but lets just say; i spent 10 hours in a sleeping dragon's cave when i was painting that, but that was long before i got stuck in the institution." Autumn said to Lingo, handing her the painting.

He wasn't too sure about what he should ask her about. He didn't really know much, so he had no idea where to begin. Thinking for a moment, he thought it would be better to have her tell what she wanted to tell. Solidus wasn't used to asking questions to get answers. He usually waited until the answer finally popped up.

"Nothing in particular. Just something that I don't know about you." He knew she traveled a lot, and that she was a talented artist, but not much more.

Trinity had to think about that for a moment. She wasn't sure what was interesting in her life, something that a person would want to know, so she just decided to start at the beginning.

"Well...my parents disappeared when I was really little so I was raised by a few aunts, uncles, and cousins in their caravan. As soon as I was old enough to pull my own wagon I headed off on my own." Trinity couldn't even remember what her parents looked like so she honestly didn't miss them all that much. She wished she could have gotten to know them, but all the wishing in the world couldn't bring someone back.

"I don't have any siblings, as far as I know, but last I checked I have about a dozen cousins of varying ages. Some of them even have little ones now." She visited her family from time to time, just to catch up and make sure everyone was alright. She knew their caravan's route so it wasn't hard to find them.

"What about you?" Trinity asked curiously. "Do you have family?"

"How about this..." Autumn said, pulling a painting of a sleeping dragon out from her bag.

"theres a story behind it too, but lets just say; i spent 10 hours in a sleeping dragon's cave when i was painting that, but that was long before i got stuck in the institution." Autumn said to Lingo, handing her the painting.

Lingo blinked. "Uh...I believe this is the first time I've ever been paid in art. But hey, good art is good art!" She daintily took the painting, then looked around the bar for a good place to hang it. Turning around, she spotted a relatively blank and dreary spot on the wall that would benefit from having an epic dragon painting adorning it. Moments later it was hung up, and Lingo thought inwardly about how she now had a dragon guarding her precious Tavern.

"This is fantastic, Autumn my dear. Thank you!"

Trinity had to think about that for a moment. She wasn't sure what was interesting in her life, something that a person would want to know, so she just decided to start at the beginning.

"Well...my parents disappeared when I was really little so I was raised by a few aunts, uncles, and cousins in their caravan. As soon as I was old enough to pull my own wagon I headed off on my own." Trinity couldn't even remember what her parents looked like so she honestly didn't miss them all that much. She wished she could have gotten to know them, but all the wishing in the world couldn't bring someone back.

"I don't have any siblings, as far as I know, but last I checked I have about a dozen cousins of varying ages. Some of them even have little ones now." She visited her family from time to time, just to catch up and make sure everyone was alright. She knew their caravan's route so it wasn't hard to find them.

"What about you?" Trinity asked curiously. "Do you have family?"

Solidus shook his head with a sense of understanding as the mare explained, although he couldn't even begin to fathom what it would be like to not know his own parents. 

He was silent for a bit. "Yeah, I have family. ..But we don't really communicate all that often. Something important always offsets our plans to get together." He missed his family, but when something important pops up, business must be taken care of.

Diego looked a bit put out. He looked hard at Lingo. "You never told me that art would do as payment!" he said to her. In actual fact, Diego had drawn a few doodles; nothing like the careful and colourful painting that Autumn had done, but the sketches weren't all that bad, tho somewhat disturbing. They were mostly of monsters and creatures like changelings.

"your welcome." Autumn said with a smile.

"believe me... that dragon was not happy when he found me in the cave... if you look carefully, the edges of the painting is charred.

Autumn then turned to Diego.

"I'd love to see some of your drawings sometime." she said with a light smile.

Solidus shook his head with a sense of understanding as the mare explained, although he couldn't even begin to fathom what it would be like to not know his own parents. 

He was silent for a bit. "Yeah, I have family. ..But we don't really communicate all that often. Something important always offsets our plans to get together." He missed his family, but when something important pops up, business must be taken care of.

Trinity nodded understandingly. She travelled, her family travelled, they maybe got together once a year if they were lucky. Still, she missed her family from time to time. "Sounds like you're a busy pony." Trinity smiled, her words gentle as she spoke. "At least you try to get together. That's all that matters." She knew some ponies that didn't even attempt to get together with their families.

"Let me think..." Trinity tried to think of something else that Solidus wouldn't know about her. She'd talked about her family, her talent, her traveling, so what else was there? It wasn't like she was a complicated pony or anything. "Oh!" Trinity giggled a little and she dropped her voice to a whisper. "I have a fear of getting my tail trimmed." She was honestly afraid of anyone coming near her tail with scissors. She was always afraid they would cut off too much or that she would feel it somehow. She'd had her mane trimmed, that was no problem. It was just her tail she was paranoid about. It was a silly fear and she knew it, but that's just how it was. She just lived with a long tail.

Trinity nodded understandingly. She travelled, her family travelled, they maybe got together once a year if they were lucky. Still, she missed her family from time to time. "Sounds like you're a busy pony." Trinity smiled, her words gentle as she spoke. "At least you try to get together. That's all that matters." She knew some ponies that didn't even attempt to get together with their families.

"Let me think..." Trinity tried to think of something else that Solidus wouldn't know about her. She'd talked about her family, her talent, her traveling, so what else was there? It wasn't like she was a complicated pony or anything. "Oh!" Trinity giggled a little and she dropped her voice to a whisper. "I have a fear of getting my tail trimmed." She was honestly afraid of anyone coming near her tail with scissors. She was always afraid they would cut off too much or that she would feel it somehow. She'd had her mane trimmed, that was no problem. It was just her tail she was paranoid about. It was a silly fear and she knew it, but that's just how it was. She just lived with a long tail.

"Yeah, a little bit too busy, perhaps. ...But so far, everything's turned out alright." He let out a reassuring smile.

When he had heard about her fear, he was taken by surprise. No pony he has ever ran into had such a unique fear. Most were frightened by the dark, or spiders. He glances at the tail. "Well, I think it looks great long. I honestly couldn't imagine you with a short tail."

"Yeah, a little bit too busy, perhaps. ...But so far, everything's turned out alright." He let out a reassuring smile.

When he had heard about her fear, he was taken by surprise. No pony he has ever ran into had such a unique fear. Most were frightened by the dark, or spiders. He glances at the tail. "Well, I think it looks great long. I honestly couldn't imagine you with a short tail."

Trinity smiled shyly. "Thank you." She was lucky she was a unicorn. It was easy to brush and care for her tail with her magic. "I know it's a silly fear though." Maybe one day she would get over it and she would be able to trim her tail a little bit so that it wouldn't drag along the ground at all.

"There's not much else about me really." Trinity said with a shake of her head. "I'm not all that interesting and I can't think of anything else. How about you tell me a little about yourself?" Maybe she would think of something else to talk about after learning a little about Solidus.

Trinity smiled shyly. "Thank you." She was lucky she was a unicorn. It was easy to brush and care for her tail with her magic. "I know it's a silly fear though." Maybe one day she would get over it and she would be able to trim her tail a little bit so that it wouldn't drag along the ground at all.

"There's not much else about me really." Trinity said with a shake of her head. "I'm not all that interesting and I can't think of anything else. How about you tell me a little about yourself?" Maybe she would think of something else to talk about after learning a little about Solidus.

Grinned and chuckled a bit. Maybe someday.

"About me, huh? Well, I used to be under the command by Princess Luna, back when my universe was still in conflict." But the responsibility took a lot out of him. Not that the task at hoof was too difficult, but just the pressure that was on him. "But, I don't mess with it anymore. I retired some time ago, so I could live a more easy-going life." So far, it had been worth it. He lived, doing miscellaneous jobs, and had what he always wanted.

"Other than that..." he paused in thought. "..I can't really think of anything interesting. I don't really do anything that would be significant."

Grinned and chuckled a bit. Maybe someday.

"About me, huh? Well, I used to be under the command by Princess Luna, back when my universe was still in conflict." But the responsibility took a lot out of him. Not that the task at hoof was too difficult, but just the pressure that was on him. "But, I don't mess with it anymore. I retired some time ago, so I could live a more easy-going life." So far, it had been worth it. He lived, doing miscellaneous jobs, and had what he always wanted.

"Other than that..." he paused in thought. "..I can't really think of anything interesting. I don't really do anything that would be significant."

"Princess Luna?" Trinity blinked in surprise. "That's pretty amazing! I've never gotten to meet any of the princess's before." She had never really considered meeting any of the princess's. She was just a little unicorn that traveled a lot. She wasn't that important after all.

Trinity smiled and relaxed some. "So..." She started to say slowly, her head dipping down so that her bangs would cover her eyes some. "Do you have a special somepony?" Solidus knew she didn't have anyone, but she was curious about him. He said he had family that he didn't get to visit very often, and that he was retired...but did he have anyone special in his life? Trinity had to admit that she did like him. He was different then some of the other ponies she had met during her travels.

"Princess Luna?" Trinity blinked in surprise. "That's pretty amazing! I've never gotten to meet any of the princess's before." She had never really considered meeting any of the princess's. She was just a little unicorn that traveled a lot. She wasn't that important after all.

Trinity smiled and relaxed some. "So..." She started to say slowly, her head dipping down so that her bangs would cover her eyes some. "Do you have a special somepony?" Solidus knew she didn't have anyone, but she was curious about him. He said he had family that he didn't get to visit very often, and that he was retired...but did he have anyone special in his life? Trinity had to admit that she did like him. He was different then some of the other ponies she had met during her travels.

"They're really nice, but they're always busy making sure everything's alright." Solidus recalls the times they met. Sometimes it was very care-free, but other times it was strictly business. It almost felt like he was a pawn. Which, in a way, he sort of was, and he was okay with that.

"Can't say that I do." He shrugged his shoulders and smirked. "I never really was a conversation starter, so I hardly talk to many ponies." He made occasional small-talk, and if there was a big event coming up, he'd mention it. But he was never really social to ponies he didn't already know.

"BAM!" The door was slammed open with a loud thud, a soaked raincoat wearing pony runs into the building and slowly comes to a halt.. He sighs of relief.

"Phew, fancy tha-" The soaked pony looks around suddenly realising the building is quite crowded. "What the hay?!". He seems startled and the hood of his raincoat drops down revealing his (wet)moustache covered face.

"No, no.. That can't be right.. I just-" The mutterering pony takes off his foggy glasses and attempts to clean them with his hoof.

He puts the glasses back on, stares at all the people inside the building, takes a deep breath and asks in a calm and collected voice "May I ask.. where I am?" In a way like the former events didn't happen at all.

Edited by Floris

Autumn turned around and flashed the pony a light smile.

"You're in the Prancing Pony, the best pub in the known multiverse." Autumn said, flicking her mane out of her face.

"My name's Autumn Dream, whats yours?" she asked, extending her hoof to the stranger.

Diego turned to face the newcomer. "You're in the Prancing Pony," he said with difficulty, considering the amount of cider he'd drunk. "Don't even try to work out how you got here, cuz it'll make your brain hurt. Just settle back and enjoy it while you're here, that's the best thing to do."

"My name's Autumn Dream, whats yours?" she asked, extending her hoof to the stranger.

A smirk appeared on Gray's face, he is glad to see formality at places he has never been before..

"Gray Cover, it is a pleasure- Ah, just a second." Gray took out a blue napkin from his raincoat's pocket and cleans his hooves with it, when he is done he firmly accepts the hoof of the pony reaching out to him and shakes it.

While Gray shakes the pegasus' hoof he inspects her and frowns a little at her long mane and tail.. but his eyebrows go all the way up when noticing she doesn't have a cutie mark! "That is extraordinary." Gray thought, he however gets a grip stops frowning and staring at her and makes direct eye contact with her dark black eyes.

"Best of the Multiverse, you said? Ha, such humour.. Though I must say I'm quite surprised and lucky that this little cottage contained a Inn.. magic, no doubt!"

Gray smiles and nods, confirming his theory.

Gray then turns his face towards the exotic coloured unicorn and thought; "More extraordinary things."

"Don't even try to work out how you got here, cuz it'll make your brain hurt. Just settle back and enjoy it while you're here, that's the best thing to do."

"What are you talking about, friend? I just entered this seemingly abandoned cottage while trying to hide from the rain and it turned out to be a Inn." Gray looked at the unicorn with a confused expression while tilting his head sideways a little, then he straigthens up and smiles.

"..but I'll certainly rest here for some time.. atleast until the rain outside simmers down."

Edited by Floris

Amy trotted through the room until she reached the bar and dropped her head on top of it.

"Booze", she ordered without lifting her face from the wood. "One big glass of it! Flavour is optional"

Ordinarily she didn't drink, but the last hours had been anything but ordinary. A glass was put down in front of her.

"I'm not in Canterlot anymore, am I?"

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard

"Ya' sure aren't, sweety," Lingo said with a glowing smile. "You're in the Prancing Pony Tavern, the best bar in the multiverse! First drinks on me, as always." Inwardly, she sighed. If new ponies kept showing up at this rate the bar would never make any money...and that just wouldn't do. "Try this; I'm sure it's different from anything you've had before." 

She gave a knowing wink to the other patrons of the bar who had previously tried her radigator cider. "Just lemme know if you start convulsing or bleeding out of your eyes. Or if your stomach gets itchy. You'd think that itch was the new flavor setting in, but it is actually miniature radigators being born in your tummy." She gave a comforting smile while simultaneously preparing for the worst -- not that she hoped anyone would get hurt, of course, but it wouldn't have been the first time.

Turning away from the unicorn-but-also-sorta-looked-like-a-dragon pony, Lingo faced the mustached pony. "Ooh, no one sports a mustache these days! Well might I say, sir, that it really works for you." She blinked, the continued. "Oh, silly me! Not even introducing myself to either of you...I'm Lingo Cider. I run the bar. Can I get ya' some radigator cider as well, mister...?"

Edited by Kolth