Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something I'm surprised by.....

Thewookie Wooker

After watching many videos made by animators on the MLP topiic, I'm surprised that no underground spinoffs have been made. Since there's animators/voice actors/ ways of distributing it. Like a mini show in Stalliongrad, since copyright can't be pursued heavily if it doesn't effect the actual show. Plus it would be just more publicity as long as its still PG/PG-13.

That's all, I'm just surprised.

There might be some eventually. We're still a growing community...

There's a few great fan animators like the one who made Epic Cupcake Time... even the voices are pretty accurate!

Well as long as SOPA never passes we may see one some day. I certainly hope nothing inappropriate! :(

If we have anyone who is REALLY good with flash animation here we could work together to make one on the forums. We have some able voice actors and writers who would be happy to be a part of this.

I also thought of making a My Little Dashie fan film which once again I've gotta find an actor, voice actors, and a kick ass animator who all happen to be Bronies... a hard find where I live!

There might be some eventually. We're still a growing community...

There's a few great fan animators like the one who made Epic Cupcake Time... even the voices are pretty accurate!

Well as long as SOPA never passes we may see one some day. I certainly hope nothing inappropriate! :(

If we have anyone who is REALLY good with flash animation here we could work together to make one on the forums. We have some able voice actors and writers who would be happy to be a part of this.

I also thought of making a My Little Dashie fan film which once again I've gotta find an actor, voice actors, and a kick ass animator who all happen to be Bronies... a hard find where I live!

Voice actor, yes.

Real actor, that would be hard across the states for many of us.

Flash, talk to Grendo.

Voice actor, yes.

Real actor, that would be hard across the states for many of us.

Flash, talk to Grendo.

Well it would be preferable if the entire cast was more close knit. Unfortunately there's no large Brony community let a lone a talented one around where I live.

Well it would be preferable if the entire cast was more close knit. Unfortunately there's no large Brony community let a lone a talented one around where I live.

That's asking for a miracle my friend.

I'm afraid the world is fresh out of that for a bit'.

I too am slightly surprised a small spin-off hast been created yet. Though I hope there will be one eventually. Especially with the overwhelming amount of artistic talent that the brony community posses.

Hmm that is an interesting thought, like Colton said, the community is still growing and Epic cupcake time was well... EPIC. I'm sure as the fanbase expands and some concepts get thrown around it will happen. In the meantime, cannon domination :P