ooc Canterlots Mental Institution

Feather Gem

@,

I believe theres a name for this

So Electro Dash sufferd from a mental illnes giving her the belief that everypony is out to get her. Because of her lack of will, this cause mental phycopathy. This involves Extreme mood swings and violence, attempts at self harm, and a large amount of murder if pushed even the smallest of amounts. Basicly, as soon as i have this "teal coloured pony wearing a fedora" leaves(the one pony she trusts, as th eone pony she believes she can trust is the one she falls for) she will basicly shout and try to attack everypony in the builidng if given half the chance

@,

I believe theres a name for this

So Electro Dash sufferd from a mental illnes giving her the belief that everypony is out to get her. Because of her lack of will, this cause mental phycopathy. This involves Extreme mood swings and violence, attempts at self harm, and a large amount of murder if pushed even the smallest of amounts. Basicly, as soon as i have this "teal coloured pony wearing a fedora" leaves(the one pony she trusts, as th eone pony she believes she can trust is the one she falls for) she will basicly shout and try to attack everypony in the builidng if given half the chance

OK. Now, just say that again in the RP.

Oh, One thing.

I dunno if you read my post or not but Slicer is in a padded room talking to a fly on the wall...He is supposed to be let out.

Sorry, man. You are going to have to wait for a little bit. :(

I might not be able to post all that often. Just a heads-up. Wednesdays are the best for me.

• Brohoof 1

That'll be nice.

Hey, considering the fact that I am in need of a patient, and you have three, Mortimer, You want any help? :) Just a question

Yes please, help me with Autumn, just part-time help, and if you have time and you aren't affraid help me with Minion.

@

That's fine.

But do you guys think we should wait for Feather Gem ? Or do you think he/she will care...I just dont want to mess up the RP...

Well... I don't know. If you think it is prudent to wait for Feather, go ahead.

@,

so, do i have the accomplice say it or Electro Dash?

well i suppose it makes more sence for her accomplice to say it

amirite?

Accomplice. But Electro can interrupt.

Yes please, help me with Autumn, just part-time help, and if you have time and you aren't affraid help me with Minion.

Minion will be fun (not). What's up with Autumn? A question for ya.

Hey... tangent, so it's a spoiler.

Anyone watched and liked the Hobbit?

Im not talking just about myself, I mean this whole plan...Feather Gem doesn't know about it and for all we know She may not like the idea...

Accomplice. But Electro can interrupt.

Minion will be fun (not). What's up with Autumn? A question for ya.

Hey... tangent, so it's a spoiler.

Anyone watched and liked the Hobbit?

Minion will be fun or not? Bit of confused am i. And Autumn is kind of, you know cucu after getting her cutie mark, he has a talking bunny and shit!

• Brohoof 1

"Thanks Dr. Blackheart, now tell me Electro Dash, you don't feel any fear at all in your paranoia state right? We'll test if you have fears, let me show you" Dr. Abyss whispered a couple of words next to Minion's ears and the beast approached his face to Electro Dash. He opened his jaw and showed her the flesh and blood of the stallions he had killed and eaten. He then stared in her eyes.

"This is called Fear Treatment. If the patient feels affraid of something while on paranoia, it means he still have feeling.

Well, Mortimer... Your ways of 'curing' a patient certainly are... convincing. But... heh... are you sure she won't react in a negative way...?

Well, Mortimer... Your ways of 'curing' a patient certainly are... convincing. But... heh... are you sure she won't react in a negative way...?

But they work! And it's FREE! And yes they are convicing because i read a whole book about mental problems and how to treat them.

• Brohoof 1

I was talking about Slicer but you said Abyss in your post. I am confused now can you clear that up in your post please?

DAFUQ? who are talking to right now? ehmmm, me or flame dancer? 'cause i'm really lost. 75 characters.

I was talking about Slicer but you said Abyss in your post. I am confused now can you clear that up in your post please?

I said "When Abbys walked into another room, Slicer walked down the hall and noticed a pool of blood." I said Abyss walked into another room.

Okay, i haven't been reading cause there is too much posting going on WAY too fast. I don't know what the FLIPPING HAY IS GOING ON.

No need to be angry.

Slicer and Yavolin are in cells because Yavolin threw a knife at Slicer. Slicer is super angry and now want's to kill Yavolin.

Electro Dash in in a cell because she had a crazy episode.

And I think Abyss and Blackheart are chatting...In a room somewhere...Yea, I am not explaining that well.

Ugh, that still doesn't tell me if its going to effect me at all. I feel the RP is going too fast, we need to slow down on posting... When i joined, it was mayyyybe 10 posts a day, when everyone suddenly got interested, it was 8 PAGES in one day.

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer

Too many peoples.

No more people join please.  D':

(and do whatever you want guys.

I don't really care xD)

Was that sarcasm or are you being serious ?

If you were joking IM SORRY, Ignore everything we did.

If you are serious than...Ok  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Was that sarcasm or are you being serious ?

If you were joking IM SORRY, Ignore everything we did.

If you are serious than...Ok  ^_^

Yeah, I was being serious.

Usually I just let every pony do whatever they want.

Even if its be OP (I'm a bad DM xD) Unless some pony points it out to me.

• Brohoof 1