ooc Canterlots Mental Institution

Feather Gem

Hmmm, you have Autumn mah' nigga'. Well, maybe she's waaaaaaay more innocent than we are. Yeah, we need an innocent, i think.

i mean't dashie... and she isn't so innocent, mind you... so, uh... yea, he'll have to go and run away to manehtten now

• Brohoof 1

Well yeah! you know what? Do a threesome! I give 3 naked fucks, i have already my "pair" so go along. (F)

OH GAWD WHYWHYWHYWHY XD uh, can't we get in uber-trouble for doing shist like this? i think we could, but i dunno...

• Brohoof 1

Mmm yeah. Dashie and a colt... Hmm lemmie just check the files

*reads files*

hmm yeah that persription is in about NEVER

Note: not a lesbian. Got raped as child, which is traumatising.

Edited by darklord260
  • Brohoof 1

Mmm yeah. Dashie and a colt... Hmm lemmie just check the files

*reads files*

hmm yeah that persription is in about NEVER

Note: not a lesbian. Got raped as child, which is traumatising.

wait, then that means... *brain takes ten minutes to work* o.o SWEET CELESTIA PARADOX IS SAFE!!! WOOHOO!!!

• Brohoof 1

wait, then that means... *brain takes ten minutes to work* o.o SWEET CELESTIA PARADOX IS SAFE!!! WOOHOO!!!

lol. Iwouldificouldbuticantsoiwont

and besides i am tge dirtiest one here.

Wait...

DAMMIT SHES TRAUMATISED WHY DID I SAY THAT?!

Her confidence and anger and (insert word for sticking to her goals) could probably lead her to strap you to a wall and do things?

yeah¡ that was so smart

• Brohoof 1

lol. Iwouldificouldbuticantsoiwont

and besides i am tge dirtiest one here.

Wait...

DAMMIT SHES TRAUMATISED WHY DID I SAY THAT?!

Her confidence and anger and (insert word for sticking to her goals) could probably lead her to strap you to a wall and do things?

yeah¡ that was so smart

... urm... uh... i am now speechless... uh... ohdearcelestia... now I'll have to hide behind Autumn... so, uh, yea... i'll be in my hiding space now...

... urm... uh... i am now speechless... uh... ohdearcelestia... now I'll have to hide behind Autumn... so, uh, yea... i'll be in my hiding space now...

Nonononononononononono

no

i'm not going to start being dirteh unless PLOT TWIST! Autum and Paradox actually break up.

Only. Then. I swear by it

• Brohoof 1

Nonononononononononono

no

i'm not going to start being dirteh unless PLOT TWIST! Autum and Paradox actually break up.

Only. Then. I swear by it

ok. good. which won't happen any time soon. i hope. but if it does, now i know that dox has to run and hide, lest something... interesting should happen to him.

oshit... i just realised... anything that you all do in spoilers... i won't be able to read on my psp... it won't let me open them... crap...

• Brohoof 1

crap... now i can't read the spoilered parts cause i'm getting off the computer and onto my psp... the only way i could read any of them is if you guys make a pm with everyone in it and put the spoilered parts in there un-spoilered, just so i can know what the buck's going on...

• Brohoof 1

crap... now i can't read the spoilered parts cause i'm getting off the computer and onto my psp... the only way i could read any of them is if you guys make a pm with everyone in it and put the spoilered parts in there un-spoilered, just so i can know what the buck's going on...

haha, lolnope. all you need to know is lily is getting dirty, stable is getting spanked and the girls are doing all the work

• Brohoof 1

i dunno... i might wanna get pm'd, but... if you guys and gals wanna, you can, but you don't have to if you don't want to. only if something happens with dox would it, ur, require it... but i gotta go for a bit, i'll be on later!

• Brohoof 1