Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Federation meets Equestria WI

Rainbow Sparkle

Or, more specifically, what if one of the crews from the TV series ever encountered Equestria? Lets forgo the whole Prime Directive thing and say that one of the crews do find and meet the Equestrians.

This applies to the crew from each series. After all, its safe to say that how first contact would if Picard was the one handling it, or if it was Janeway or Archer.

So, thoughts? If your not sure how first contact might go with one of the specific crews, then just summarize how you think FC between the Federation and Equestria would go over.

Well I'm not sure how the other crews would respond but I have a few ideas on what would happen if Picard's crew went to Equestria.

img-1035569-1-discord_and_picard_by_will

Technically, that'd probably happen to poor Sisko and Janeway too :P

Actually, that brings up the interesting thought, with those three series, would this bring up the possibility of Discord meeting Q? I'm not actually sure how that would go over.

Well, Applejack or Rainbow would knock out Worf (I'm pretty sure there's a cosmic law stating that he must be beaten up at any major encounter).

Movie Picard would do something incredibly stupid.

Show Picard would gush over all the old-timey aspects of Equestria.

The encounter would probably go over smoothly, though I'd imagine Celestia and Luna would choose to avoid any further contact with the federation.

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard