Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else bored and lonely this new year?

Benji0

Girlfriend had a hectic week, she's knocked out on the couch already. The house is so unnervingly quiet. All my friends are out of state, and it's shaping up to be a typical new year. Tomorrow, it's back to working 8 hours, 7 days a week. I'm playing a little bit of Ace of Spades, though it only provides so much. It'll be a new year in just 5 minutes.

Who else is aimlessly wandering the internet New Years Eve?

• Brohoof 4

Same, I didn''t go to any parties this year. My brothers are playing video games and my mom and dad are sleep already. Now I'm just watching the after party of the NYC new year thing on tv as I surf the internet.

I here ya. Really bored and somewhat depressed right now. Everyone else is having a good time drinking and partying and all that and I'm just sitting here...again....*sigh* this blows.

lonely yes.  I don't have many friends and my parents are at some party with my sister and I'm a shy quiet person who doesn't like to talk much anything beside a few things.  Bored, not really.  Just watching some Walking Dead videos and AVGN on Youtube and may play some paper mario soon for fun.  tonight that that bad for me.

Nope, I'm totally happy and fullfilled this year.

Seriously though, it actually hasn't been that bad. I easily could have gotten drunk and partied, but just didn't feel like doing it. A quiet New Year's at home with family over winter break is just fine in my book.

img-1042890-2-133727672358.gif

I'll save the partying for VEISHA 2013 :P

post-9453-0-94083700-1357175329.png

Edited by Circadian

i was bored and lonely in the old one too. mostly cus there isnt a new Luna episode in the hit cartoon My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and the guy just wants the Luna ep so bad this new year

I don't even have a girlfriend (or a boyfriend, but I don't want one of those anyway) to begin with, so yes, I'm lonely. So very lonely.

I fell asleep yesterday at 5PM. I woke back up around the time for midnight, but I didn't intend on doing that, and was kept awake by those annoying fireworks.

Still, I wouldn't want to go to any parties, anyway. I'm not a partier, and I don't drink. I'd just love to have somebody to be in a relationship with, even though I know I shouldn't.

I was home alone after a visit with family, but I was having an okay time and almost microwaved a packet of hot cocoa because I was tipsy and wanted popcorn. Sorry New Year's sucked for you.

Couldn't care less about all those bustling parties. They were never my thing. My idea of a good meet-up would be with three of my friends to play XBox or watch sitcoms.

Oh, and I can never be bored because... I'm not a person who gets bored. :D I always find something fun to do in everything. Even maths revision. I can do that with ease and then spend the rest of the time on here, or at a friend's house.

Well... I am not bored and lonely. But for those of you who are, why not make a new friend? Add me on skype and we can chat a while. At least it's virtual company, right?

My skype is "discordddd".

Yep, pretty much. I don't go out much anymore (Even if I beg my mum, she won't let me). So I'm on the computer most of the time. The only real time I go out is when she needs to top up her mobile. Anyway, not much to do on the Internet, other than search the forums.

Or to put it in simpler terms:

aHO6a.jpg

Both. Until I come here anyway. :)

I just stayed at home last night and drank a few beers. Even if I did know of a party happening somewhere, I wouldn't have gone. I'd be that guy who stands in the corner for a while and just disappears.