Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drakeal Network LLC. Service....

Ethan Pow

Drakeal Network LLC. is a company I established in the state of Oregon to help artists that can't attend or afford to be a dealer at a conventions. I made this company as I was motivated by many that told me it was a good idea and I should do it.

Ultimately its a cheaper alternative for artists can can't attend many conventions because lack of money, family obligations or work. If you can attend yourself its always better to talk to the artist themselves if they can get.

We help fill Commissions and sell some forms of fan work at conventions that clients want us to sell. We don't sell prints though.

For the commissions we have our clients design a page, terms of service, prices for commissions and such... if they can have Drakeal Network LLC receive their payments on their behalf or not (and clearly stated on their pages they make if Drakeal Network can or can not accept payments of their behalf) as well a max commission limit per convention to ensure no overwork for an artist.

As additional measures we will try and deploy a stream for artists and others to see and hear what is happening, and be able to answer questions that possible commissioners might ask.