open Harmony Betrayed

Flareon

shade looked at kazin... "dont be so quick to assume that celestia is dead, even if i made her an earth pony, she still has her inner powers. but what the hay... canterlot is destroyed."

shade looks at the destruction

"how about after manehatten, he head on over to the crystal empire... id like a little taste of love from the hart there"

Showstopper took out her mic and turned up the volume.

"HELLOOOO MANEHATTEN! I'm Showstopper who is on a mission. See, before my mother died ahe left me with an important job - to gather the Elements together and rise them against a threat. She said I am not one...but I can help." Showstopper grinned. "I'm the daughter of Gilda Freshwater who was friends with RD. In particular I am looking for this pony called Starlight...daughter of Twilight? Anypony know her?" It was a well-crafted lie SS had made up, but better to gain trust so it is easier to stab Starlight in the back.

@

Kazin looked over at Shade, she had a really good idea to take care of everything in Manehatten they would fix the problem with Shade's hive and then remove Manehatten from the map of Equestria. Kazin gathered his magic and with ease he teleported both him and Shade to Manehatten. They were both standing on top of the tallest building in the city watching from up top as the children of the harmony users as they attended a magic show. Kazin's shadow moving closer and closer towards Emerald weaving through the crowd hiding inside other shadows in case it might be seen. Kazin looked at the stage and could see the griffon and knew right away who she was and figured she would come in handy. "Shade keep an eye on that griffon from the shadows if she tries anything too soon on Starlight or the others intervene I want to speak with her. Oh and don't bother killing the others they'll get theirs once I've made sure the element wont be touched."

@

Starlight raised her wing into the air "If you're looking for Starlight then you've found her." Starlight looked up at the griffon wondering what was going on and how a griffon knew about her. The only option was to find out so she took to the air and landed on stage she wasn't sure what to do about this griffon, she'd heard about Gilda from Rainbow Dash. Starlight was very weary of this griffon "Hello you said you were looking for me so what did you need and what's this about helping us?" Starlight gave her a confused look before looking back into the crowd at her friends just missing seeing the shadow hide in another ponies shadow.

@

Kazin looked over at Shade, she had a really good idea to take care of everything in Manehatten they would fix the problem with Shade's hive and then remove Manehatten from the map of Equestria. Kazin gathered his magic and with ease he teleported both him and Shade to Manehatten. They were both standing on top of the tallest building in the city watching from up top as the children of the harmony users as they attended a magic show. Kazin's shadow moving closer and closer towards Emerald weaving through the crowd hiding inside other shadows in case it might be seen. Kazin looked at the stage and could see the griffon and knew right away who she was and figured she would come in handy. "Shade keep an eye on that griffon from the shadows if she tries anything too soon on Starlight or the others intervene I want to speak with her. Oh and don't bother killing the others they'll get theirs once I've made sure the element wont be touched."

@

Starlight raised her wing into the air "If you're looking for Starlight then you've found her." Starlight looked up at the griffon wondering what was going on and how a griffon knew about her. The only option was to find out so she took to the air and landed on stage she wasn't sure what to do about this griffon, she'd heard about Gilda from Rainbow Dash. Starlight was very weary of this griffon "Hello you said you were looking for me so what did you need and what's this about helping us?" Starlight gave her a confused look before looking back into the crowd at her friends just missing seeing the shadow hide in another ponies shadow.

Shade said nothing but stayed in the dark and watched the griffon... She couldn't help to think about her guild family in the sewers of manehatten... But she left the guild for a reason...

_________

Shades minions ears twitched.... " shade is near... You might need to be cairful... She could be watching us right now"

Apple Doom who had followed Starlight looked at the scene in front of him. He watched as Starlight raised her hoof to respond to the Griffon. I have never seen a griffon in real life before. i did hear mention about one some time ago. He thought to himself. " Are we going to see a show? Sounds great. i can rest my tired hooves."

The griffon nodded.

"I'm Showstopper. In case you haven't noticed, Canterlot is in ruins right now." Show said while pointing a claw at the remains in the distance. Ponies in he crowd screamed. "You'll need as much help as you can get, And mum and dad have techniclly already...er...apologized to Twilight and Rainbow and perhaps Fluttershy. Anyways...I can also use magic which might be of help to you." She raised her claw. "Will you accept my friendship?"

Starlight turned and saw the smoke coming from Canterlot all the way out here and the devistation could be seen, her heart sank. Her mind started to swirl with doubt and worry about her teachers but most importantly her parents were they alive if so then where. Tears welled up in her eyes thinking if everypony back in Canterlot was safe even though she knew from the look of it she was clearly mistaken. Starlight looked back at Showstopper and she hated to admit it but they could use all of the help they could get right now "Right I'll accept your friendship Showstopper there's no point in having a battle that our parents had continue on to us now is there." Starlight gave a half hearted smile her mind still caught on the events of Canterlot. "Right now where do we start and how can you help us?"

@, @

Kazin's shadow made it's way to Emerald and slipped into his shadow now was time for the real fun to begin. "FEAR." Was all that Emerald heard and nopony else heard it. The world started to bend to the fear that would hopefully split this rag tag group of ponies apart and make it easier for him to destroy Equestria. He watched as everypony in Manehatten was consumed by the magic making an exception for Shade and the griffon. Soon the fear would take effect and give him a chance to talk to this griffon face to face and get a better idea of how to bring her into the fold.

@,

"Are you mad? She said 'Daughter of Gilda Freshwater.' As in, Gilda." Sunlit was looking at Starlight dumbfounded. Why would she trust Gilda's daughter. "Besides, how does she have magic? She is a griffon." He was not exactly giddy to befriend the griffon. "Also, I don't remember hearing anything about Gilda apologizing. She just left Ponyville."

Edited by ~Regular aRegularPony~

Show raised an eyebrow. "Because of my...father. S...He was a unicorn, a talented one at that. Starlight's mother has tussled with her twice. However, please, do not delve into my heritage further. And anyway, instead of an earth pony / pegasus, i'm now sorta an earth pony / unicorn. And trust me, d-mum and RD have apologized. Due to that, my knowledge of the realms of Equestria, and my magic may help you - not to mention my parents job they left me."

Apple Doom stretched out and looked at the Griffon again. He leaned over to Starlight and said, " Remember, be careful who you trust." A.D. went back to laying down. He let out a big sigh and mumbled,"she is kinda cute however" and proceeded to watch with a blank facial expression.

Emerald was more distracted than ever. He couldn't escape the feeling that his father was in trouble somewhere nearby. However he was still paying enough attention to realize the griffin was offering to help them.

"You might as well do it. We really have nothing to lose at this point."

(edited)

@, @

Starlight extended her hoof shaking the griffons claw "We're friends from now on ok Showstopper." Starlight was thinking hard about what her friends were saying to her and they all had valid points but right now they were going to need all the help that they could get. As Starlight looked around she happened to catch the glimpse of a pony she thought she knew and looked over at Emerald. "Hey Emerald what's going on with your dad I think I just saw him heading down the road over there." Starlight raised a hoof pointing in the direction she thought she saw his dad. The fear that Kazin had let go was now in full effect and Starlight wondered what Emerald was going to do next.

(OOC: Ok Alex it's in your hooves now this is your fear you progress it how ever you want it to.)

Edited by storm-fire

@,

(OOC: I'z nervous. Also, I'm really busy with this and several other RPs right now, and I want to think this whole fear/trial thing through and make it good, so this might be my last post on here for the night. One question, though: Is this fear supposed to require us to demonstrate our element or is it just a general trial we have to face?)

"My father! I'm sorry guys but I have to go after him. I'll catch up with you as soon as I can, alright?"

Emerald bolted off down the road Starlight had indicated.

Emerald hurried down the road and soon he thought he could hear his father shouting in the distance. He didn't know what was going on, but from the sound of it, things weren't going well for him. Emerald hurried toward the sound of his father's voice and soon he was outside a shady-looking tavern. He stood outside, wondering if he should go in.

Edited by Alex-Kennedy

@

Starlight looked over just in time to see Emerald go running off in the distance. She wasn't sure what to do she wanted to go and help Emerald but she was also torn between finding the elements and wanting to make sure her parents were still alive. Her heart beat harder with worry and without thinking her legs started moving on their own in the direction of Emerald. "Let's go everypony we need to help Emerald we can't just let him go off on his own like that." Starlight ran and jumped off the stage and into the air she flew high into the air looking for Emerald spotting him standing just outside a bar. She flew around a few times waiting for the rest her friends to follow suit and come help Emerald.

Apple Doom heard Starlight and followed the path Emerald took. "You are right, we have to help him to the best of our abilities." He looked back to see if the others were following. Although, this seems more like a personal matter thats best kept private but whatever. A.D. thought to himself as he slowed down.

Shade watched the ponies from the shadows... She listened to what the griffon said... * so your parents left you? That's nothing compaired to what happened to me*

She thought to herself

She changed into a griffon that looked like Gilda... Then approached show

Then notesed her minion following starlight * what is he doing?*

______

Shades minion followed starlight.