Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pranceton University

Miss Light Diamond

Arcane yadda yadda wake up yadda yadda Raisin Brand yadda yadda heading over to Lila's room to apologize yadda yadda walking yadda yadda walking yadda yadda Arrived. (Sorry if you didn't like this part. Just not feeling too up about roleplaying today...)

@@Marathon,

Arcane was about to knock on Lila's door, but he still had no idea what to say to her. 'I'm sorry' wouldn't cut it. He just needed answers to his questions. Arcane knocked on Lila's door and waited for an answer, hoping she wasn't mad at him...

Lila rolled around inher bed for a second before getting up to answer the door. She hated bein woken up by knocking. He looked over at the time. It had only been an hour since she broke up with Arrow, and no feelings of regret yet. She got up, her mane looking even worse than before, and answered the door. When she saw who it was the first instinct of slaming the door on his face and supper- heating the door knob came to mind, but another thought flashed across her mind to see what he wanted. "What?" She asked coldly, and still tired.

@@Marathon,

Arcane frowned when Lila initiated the conversation coldly. "You're... probably mad at me for last night. I wanted to say i'm sorry, but i know that wont be good enough... I shouldn't have lashed out like that. I would have assumed you already had a coltfriend, but your invitation to the prom told me otherwise. The most confusing part is why you would invite me... If there is an explanation, please, it would help a lot"

Diamond walked onto the dance floor and looked around for Nightfall and Coco...a few ponies bumped into her and gave her a slightly annoyed look. "oops...I uh...S-Sorry." She blushed and quickly walked off the dance floor, not wanting to make anypony angry.

• Brohoof 1

@@Marathon,

Arcane frowned when Lila initiated the conversation coldly. "You're... probably mad at me for last night. I wanted to say i'm sorry, but i know that wont be good enough... I shouldn't have lashed out like that. I would have assumed you already had a coltfriend, but your invitation to the prom told me otherwise. The most confusing part is why you would invite me... If there is an explanation, please, it would help a lot"

Lila rolled around inher bed for a second before getting up to answer the door. She hated bein woken up by knocking. He looked over at the time. It had only been an hour since she broke up with Arrow, and no feelings of regret yet. She got up, her mane looking even worse than before, and answered the door. When she saw who it was the first instinct of slaming the door on his face and supper- heating the door knob came to mind, but another thought flashed across her mind to see what he wanted. "What?" She asked coldly, and still tired.

Arrow heard muffled noises outside his dorm, sounding like Lila and... Arcane. He stepped out of his dorm just to see how they were doing. *Just see what happens. Maybe you could be friends with that Arcane pony.* He walks over with faint hoof steps and acting shy with his snout aiming down at the ground.

@@Nightfall

"I see.."  she said, searching in the crowd. She didn't have her glasses on, so she was partily blind.. all the time. She knitted her brows.

"Damn these fancy events, I want my glasses..."

"So... dancing, drinking.. what else is a pony supposed to do on such an event? Tell me." she asked with innocence. Slimy looked at her with surprise. It was probably the first time he saw her asking about something. He thought she knew everything.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightfall

"I see.."  she said, searching in the crowd. She didn't have her glasses on, so she was partily blind.. all the time. She knitted her brows.

"Damn these fancy events, I want my glasses..."

"So... dancing, drinking.. what else is a pony supposed to do on such an event? Tell me." she asked with innocence. Slimy looked at her with surprise. It was probably the first time he saw her asking about something. He thought she knew everything.

Nightfall turned, blushing slightly.

"Well, I... I don't know. This is the first prom I've ever been to. I suppose it's just drinking and dancing, and maybe later some other... Things, as ponies get a little tipsy, if alcohol is involved."

His blush got worse as he mentioned the implied sex, but he figured that the sex was just another thing that 'went down' as everyone got drunk and such.

@@Nightfall

Slimy didn't understand.

"Uh.. which things?"

She blushed a little, but soon, the rationality of her own wiped that vermillion on her cheeks.

"Yeah but.. Isn't this what parties are for?" she asked, playing with her mane. "And they can sleep with others anytime, not just when they get drunk on a fancy event..." she added.

"Well, maybe the ones that has someone to sleep with.."

She blushed. "This doesn't even make sense."

Edited by Cocodrillo
  • Brohoof 1

Arrow heard muffled noises outside his dorm, sounding like Lila and... Arcane. He stepped out of his dorm just to see how they were doing. *Just see what happens. Maybe you could be friends with that Arcane pony.* He walks over with faint hoof steps and acting shy with his snout aiming down at the ground.

Lila was about to start explaining to Arcane the whole incident but heard hoof steps. When she looked saw Arrow coming down the hallway. She quickly pulled Arcane into her room and shut it, heating the door nob to red hot with her magic. "Sorry, Arcane. I know i have a lot to explain."

@@Nightfall

Slimy didn't understand.

"Uh.. which things?"

She blushed a little, but soon, the rationality of her own wiped that vermillion on her cheeks.

"Yeah but.. Isn't this what parties are for?" she asked, playing with her mane. "And they can sleep with others anytime, not just when they get drunk on a fancy event..." she added.

"Well, maybe the ones that has someone to sleep with.."

She blushed. "This doesn't even make sense."

"Isn't the prom just another big party..? At least, that's what I've heard a lot of ponies view it as: an excuse to dance, an excuse to get drunk, and an excuse to sleep with other ponies because of their drunkenness."

He blushed.

"Or so I've heard. I'm not quite so sure, because I've never been to a prom before. I hope I'm wrong with whole sleeping with each other part."

@@Marathon,

Arcane was a bit confused. "What was that about?" he asked once he was inside and she heated the doorknob. He didn't see any reason for her to bring him in here, she could have just spoken to Arcane from the door. Unless... "Did... you see your coltfriend?" he asked hesitantly. It was a risky topic to be talking about right now. 

@@Marathon,

Arcane was a bit confused. "What was that about?" he asked once he was inside and she heated the doorknob. He didn't see any reason for her to bring him in here, she could have just spoken to Arcane from the door. Unless... "Did... you see your coltfriend?" he asked hesitantly. It was a risky topic to be talking about right now.

Lila looked at Arcane for a moment before answering. "Ex-coltfriend." She said bluntly. She then sat on her bed and let out a sigh. "I guess i should start from the begining, when we meet. Uhh, well, when we meet i saw you as an opportunity. Arrow hadn't spoken tomme in a few days so i assumed he just abandoned me. I still wanted to go to prom but not by myself, which is why i asked you. And then that next day when we were talking i started asking you those questions because i kind of liked you." She gave a momentary pause to let what she said sink in. "But you never showed that you might have liked me back so i gave up. Then at prom you kissed me and i was really confused and i didnt really know what to do. Then i saw Arrow and i wanted to go talk to him about him not seeing me for a while but you had to follow me. And after that it hit the fan. You're probably wondering why i broke up with him too, aren't you?" She said never movin her gaze from him and keeping a mono tone voice.

@@Marathon,

Arcane nodded. "But, if you don't want to talk about it then its fine. But I can assure you I'm curious to know why" he told her. He was surprised Lila liked Arcane as well, but he was confused as to why she never acted on it. "But before you say anything else, I need to tell you something... When I mysteriously transported away last night, I saw Celestia... she wasn't very happy with me, to say the least. Apologizing to you was only the first thing. I'll do anything you ask of me for a whole day, or longer if you want... I just need some way to make it up to you. You have no idea what I could have done back there, and if Celestia didn't stop me... I don't even know if you would still be alive"

@@Marathon,

Arcane nodded. "But, if you don't want to talk about it then its fine. But I can assure you I'm curious to know why" he told her. He was surprised Lila liked Arcane as well, but he was confused as to why she never acted on it. "But before you say anything else, I need to tell you something... When I mysteriously transported away last night, I saw Celestia... she wasn't very happy with me, to say the least. Apologizing to you was only the first thing. I'll do anything you ask of me for a whole day, or longer if you want... I just need some way to make it up to you. You have no idea what I could have done back there, and if Celestia didn't stop me... I don't even know if you would still be alive"

Celsetia... She had heard that name before but couldnt put a hoof on it. But it sounded like somepony important. "Its alright. It was mostly my fault in the first place. But, Arrow... he was threatening to hurt you or even kill you so i dumped him. I was tired of it." She paused then gave Arcane a stern look. "And dont even think about doing the same." Lila let out a sigh a laid down on her bed. "How much do you like me?"

Diamond wondered around for a moment, looking for Nightfall and Coco...but after no luck she walked over to the snack table and poured herself some punch. "Where did they go ?" She asked herself, sipping her punch and looking around the room at the dancing ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Celsetia... She had heard that name before but couldnt put a hoof on it. But it sounded like somepony important. "Its alright. It was mostly my fault in the first place. But, Arrow... he was threatening to hurt you or even kill you so i dumped him. I was tired of it." She paused then gave Arcane a stern look. "And dont even think about doing the same." Lila let out a sigh a laid down on her bed. "How much do you like me?"

(Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to wait for somepony else to post before i responded again)

Arcane shook his head. "Its alright, i won't kill anypony. Sure back there i might have because i was mad... but i was confused. I'm not anymore" he assured her. "Well... i hate scales, but its probably appropriate here. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being a tiny bit and 10 being wanting to make foals, i would say 6" he said. His example might have been a bit extreme though...

@@Nightfall,

Coco stared at Slimy. He was observing the other ponies - the way they danced, the way they interacted with each other, drinking ones, the laughs, the cheers, the joy.. he sighed, but she could see in his eyes that he was interested and excited.

But she wasn't.

"I think I'll go back to my room. I don't enjoy it as much as I imagined..."

"I always get amused about something, and then I'm disappointed..."

Slimy looked at her with confusing look.

"How could she be not interested in all of this? She's always interested..."

"Don't worry." she said, patting Slimy's mane. "I'll leave you here with Nightfall so you don't have to worry." she said, giving Nightfall a bitter smile.

"I'll see the reaction and eventually stay here.. for Slimy."

• Brohoof 1

(Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to wait for somepony else to post before i responded again)

Arcane shook his head. "Its alright, i won't kill anypony. Sure back there i might have because i was mad... but i was confused. I'm not anymore" he assured her. "Well... i hate scales, but its probably appropriate here. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being a tiny bit and 10 being wanting to make foals, i would say 6" he said. His example might have been a bit extreme though...

(Rebot in progress...)

Lila questioned Arcanes scale a little but didnt argue. "6 huh? So like me not like you want to go wild or anything then?" Lila was quiet for a second just looking at Arcane. "Look, im sorry about earlier not telling you i had a coltfriend... Not that it matters anymore, but you know."

@@Nightfall,

Coco stared at Slimy. He was observing the other ponies - the way they danced, the way they interacted with each other, drinking ones, the laughs, the cheers, the joy.. he sighed, but she could see in his eyes that he was interested and excited.

But she wasn't.

"I think I'll go back to my room. I don't enjoy it as much as I imagined..."

"I always get amused about something, and then I'm disappointed..."

Slimy looked at her with confusing look.

"How could she be not interested in all of this? She's always interested..."

"Don't worry." she said, patting Slimy's mane. "I'll leave you here with Nightfall so you don't have to worry." she said, giving Nightfall a bitter smile.

"I'll see the reaction and eventually stay here.. for Slimy."

Nightfall was startled for a second, and tried hiding his sudden shock.

"All- all right, Coco. You take care. I'll make sure that Slimy stays... I'll make sure he's good, if there was any doubt that he wouldn't."

He tried thinking of what else to say.

"And- and I'll take him back to your room when he wants to leave."

(Rebot in progress...)

Lila questioned Arcanes scale a little but didnt argue. "6 huh? So like me not like you want to go wild or anything then?" Lila was quiet for a second just looking at Arcane. "Look, im sorry about earlier not telling you i had a coltfriend... Not that it matters anymore, but you know."

Arcane nodded. "Yeah, that's right." he responded to the first question. "And its my fault, I should have said I liked you before the prom. I could have avoided this whole mess. But as you said, it doesn't really matter anymore. Shouldn't dwell on the past because I can't change it."

Arcane nodded. "Yeah, that's right." he responded to the first question. "And its my fault, I should have said I liked you before the prom. I could have avoided this whole mess. But as you said, it doesn't really matter anymore. Shouldn't dwell on the past because I can't change it."

Lila smiled at Arcane for a moment, then hopped off her bed and walked over to him. She gave him a quick hug and nuzzled his neck lightly. "Thanks." She said quietly scooting away a little to give him some space, still smiling.

(Hey its starting to pick up... Slightly)

Lila smiled at Arcane for a moment, then hopped off her bed and walked over to him. She gave him a quick hug and nuzzled his neck lightly. "Thanks." She said quietly scooting away a little to give him some space, still smiling. (Hey its starting to pick up... Slightly)

Arcane was a bit surprised that Lila had hugged him, but somehow it just seemed like it helped the situation. He had no idea what to say now though, it was an awkward silence for a little while, but there was something important Arcane needed to ask Lila. "So... do you... like me too?"

@@Nightfall

Cocos eyes widened.

"So.. I'm going to entrust a man with something.. what?" she was silent for a moment.

"I want to see what happens. And Slimy needs to get used to be without me." she convinced herself in her mind.

"Okay so.. bye Slimy." Slimy didn't like it at all. He was still amused with all the stuff going on around, but still not enough to ignore Coco's leaving. She booped his nose and gave him a hug. "Don't worry. I'll be back to check on you. I'm not crazy enough to leave you here alone for more than an hour." she whispered to him. After few long moments in the hug, she broke the hug and stroked his mane.

She turned to Nightfall with serious look: "I want him in my dorm until the sunrise." and walked away.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightfall

Cocos eyes widened.

"So.. I'm going to entrust a man with something.. what?" she was silent for a moment.

"I want to see what happens. And Slimy needs to get used to be without me." she convinced herself in her mind.

"Okay so.. bye Slimy." Slimy didn't like it at all. He was still amused with all the stuff going on around, but still not enough to ignore Coco's leaving. She booped his nose and gave him a hug. "Don't worry. I'll be back to check on you. I'm not crazy enough to leave you here alone for more than an hour." she whispered to him. After few long moments in the hug, she broke the hug and stroked his mane.

She turned to Nightfall with serious look: "I want him in my dorm until the sunrise." and walked away.

"Until, or before?"

But she was walking away and didn't likely hear him. He sighed, and looked at Slimy."

"So, um... Yeah."

He blushed slightly, not knowing what to do. He wasn't sure if he should take Slimy back now, or let him be amused with everything and take him back later, maybe around midnight.

Arcane was a bit surprised that Lila had hugged him, but somehow it just seemed like it helped the situation. He had no idea what to say now though, it was an awkward silence for a little while, but there was something important Arcane needed to ask Lila. "So... do you... like me too?"

Lila shrunk a little at the question, embarrassed for some reason. "Maybe just a little. But i did just you know... I want some time to get back to normal. But dont think i dont want to hang out or anything, just not ready for another relationship so soon." Lila looked at Arcane with a worried look. "You understand dont you?"