Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Conspiracy

Harmonic Revelations

Moderators are helpful?  

43 users have voted

1. 1. Is Feld0 an interdimensional being?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

No. Absolutely not. Nothing is wrong. Just continue your daily lives and wait for assimila-... um...Ignore that. I meant to say cake! Everyone n the forums gets free cake if you just promise not to post anything else about Feld0 being a reptilian monster out to... I should really shut up.

Edited by Brosparkles
  • Brohoof 2

Sounds like a robot.

Hey, that's my job! Or at least, I'm programmed to think it is... wait, if I am only programmed to think I'm a robot and I'm actually a-wait then I'm a human program-a robot program- a robot human-

*sizzling sound is heard*

*reboots*

Got to add that to the list of things not to think about, along with certain logical parodoxes, the exact value of Pi, and my opinions on Feeling Pinkie Keen. I swear, if I have to watch that obnoxiously unfunny piece of-

i-JGNdcKD.png

• Brohoof 1

@Above

> :o

DAI YOU PIECE OF TRASH

*shoots*

Darn it, why does this keep happening to me ever since I announced I was a robot? I mean, just because I was programmed to be the evil slave of Feld0 designed to plant doubt in everypony's minds about what episodes are good or bad and eventually who they are and why they are on this planet DOESN'T mean that I'm all bad!

Darn it, why does this keep happening to me ever since I announced I was a robot? I mean, just because I was programmed to be the evil slave of Feld0 designed to plant doubt in everypony's minds about what episodes are good or bad and eventually who they are and why they are on this planet DOESN'T mean that I'm all bad!

But of course not! You didn't choose to be an evil android with no regard for Brony harmony - you were built that way. I'd invite you for some cherry-flavoured tea but I'm worried you might replace my brain with a sofa.

Feld0's omnipresent anyway, he has no slaves - only victims. This is like Contagion... pony style.

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 1

This thread is a joke, if you take it seriously please consult your therapist.

I have recently discovered a brain washing reptilian scheme behind this website. You see, Feld0 has been secretly hiding problems with the site. He calls this deception "Fixing the problems". Suspicious EH?

Consider the fact that this site has tech admins working around the clock? Since when are moderator teams helpful? This site is starting to make me worry... are the moderators all reptilians who wish to brain wash us?

img-1088865-1-m1dkp.png

We need to be vigililant. Notice Feld0's calm demeanor. What could this mean? Does this mean that he actually cares about the site, or that he is an interdimensional being here to rule us all?

His kindness and understanding is severely suspicious. For example, have you noticed he actually talks to users? He is controlling all of our minds. Feld0 has programmed our subconscious to be his army of super soldiers. And now he is coagulating the means to take over the galaxy with his army.

What should we do?

i dont know where you got this idea, but Feld0 isn't an inter-dimensional reptile.......i am....this is kind of awkward, and i never had plans to enslave anyone. So your kinda shifting the blame here....sort of...

-snip-

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

i dont know where you got this idea, but Feld0 isn't an inter-dimensional reptile.......i am....this is kind of awkward, and i never had plans to enslave anyone. So your kinda shifting the blame here....sort of...

:o

YOU MUST BE WORKING WITH HIM!

DAI!

• 3 months later...

I think he is definitely an inter-dimensional being, otherwise how could he have created the forums in 7 days?

Every third user account is Feld0.

F***.

No, Feld0 version of my brain, stop taking over my brain!

BUT IT'S THE TRUTH. YOU ARE A FELD0.

There's only one way to settle this!

WHAT IS IT?

A game of...

A GAME OF WHAT?

21s and I (as in the real me) am the banker. Best of 5. Whoever wins stays, and whoever loses leaves. Deal?

DEAL.

Let's play!

------

Round 1

Feld0: 20

stainesbrony: 21

stainesbrony wins.

Round 2:

Feld0: 21

stainesbrony: 21

stainesbrony wins.

Round 3:

Feld0: bust

stainesbrony: 5

stainesbrony wins.

stainesbrony Won!

-------

Go away Feld0 concienceness!

NO.

We made a deal.

I HAD MY FINGERS CROSSED.

You don't have fingers. F*** off.

DAMN YOU LACK OF FINGERS.

Well, now I know that not every 3rd user is Feld0!