Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I wonder....

Klick-Klack

I wonder how one would come across her... a tale of cave and light I guess...I remember faintly somebody revealing the situation, but sadly I cannot remember who or where... Anyway, this is one of my earlier pictures. I hope you like it! ^-^   (Btw those mickey mouse heads are Equestrian fireflies! ^.^)

post-11944-0-93341400-1358836095_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 10

This is awesome. It's given me great inspiration to draw a Fluttershy of my own!

...Also, can I pleeeease make that my avatar? PLEASE? D:

Actually, I'd like to add on why I like this picture. The detail is wonderful, Fluttershy's anatomy is all correct and it looks like the real thing, and the whole picture just looks magical, I love it. Kudos.

Edited by Dev

HOLY MOTHER OF LUNA THAT IS FREAKING AMAZING. o.o

Have you submitted that to Equestria Daily for the 'drawfriend' thingy?

You have submitted it, right?

You better friggin submit it or imma.....i dunno. Still, of all the art that I've seen here....that is THE! BEST! POSSIBLE! THING! :D

Oh, how cute! I especially like those cute eyes and that the whole image looks so magical. I need to go and get my tiny Fluttershy figurine and hug her right now. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

This is awesome. It's given me great inspiration to draw a Fluttershy of my own!

...Also, can I pleeeease make that my avatar? PLEASE? D:

Actually, I'd like to add on why I like this picture. The detail is wonderful, Fluttershy's anatomy is all correct and it looks like the real thing, and the whole picture just looks magical, I love it. Kudos.

Go Ahead! By all means, its my honour to supply you with your profile pic!^^ If you want a different resolution ect, just let me know. :)

HOLY MOTHER OF LUNA THAT IS FREAKING AMAZING. o.o

Have you submitted that to Equestria Daily for the 'drawfriend' thingy?

You have submitted it, right?

You better friggin submit it or imma.....i dunno. Still, of all the art that I've seen here....that is THE! BEST! POSSIBLE! THING! :D

The what now? :P Im still rather new here and im not sure about these kinda things... But if i see it I will try and contribute, I promise! ^.^

Hello!

This is very nice! Good job!

Apart from the critique already given, i'd like to point out what's bugging me.

• The Eyes - The eyes to me seem just a tiny inchy bity to low on the face, but that's not the only problem. The shading on the eye, that is near the snout. - It really damages Fluttershy's age and looks. If you expand the picture, you can clearly see, how tired, maybe even old, she looks.
  • The front legs - The front legs seems a little different in size from one another. And maybe, they're even a little to fat/buff.