Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Hurrah! You've mastered your mind! .....for now.....

Well it helped that i didn't do a session last night and that i was fully awake at work. As for last night after my last post i did go to bed but i was sleeping curled up like a pony. Weird but yet relaxing at the same time. Might do another session tonight but i'm trying to decide which pony file to do

img-26221-1-12400443_10208221868972733_4415261696382781040_n_by_flutterblue2792-d9rcjyc.jpg

Well it helped that i didn't do a session last night and that i was fully awake at work. As for last night after my last post i did go to bed but i was sleeping curled up like a pony. Weird but yet relaxing at the same time. Might do another session tonight but i'm trying to decide which pony file to do

I thought you were going to master Fluttershy or Twilight so you could use the trigger phrase.

I thought you were going to master Fluttershy or Twilight so you could use the trigger phrase.

I know and those are the two ponies i'm thinking about. I might continue the fluttershy file tonight and see what the results are tomorrow.....unless i somehow find my way onto this forum or my journal app as fluttershy tonight

img-26221-1-12400443_10208221868972733_4415261696382781040_n_by_flutterblue2792-d9rcjyc.jpg

I'm gonna try the Twilight file tomorrow. The problem with trying it in my house is that I live with three other people - my mom, my dad, and my brother - so I have to be sneaky about it. Also, only two of my friends know I'm a brony so...

Rarity is the best thing in my life.

Where would I be without her? Nowhere I'd like to be, that's for sure.

I'm gonna try the Twilight file tomorrow. The problem with trying it in my house is that I live with three other people - my mom, my dad, and my brother - so I have to be sneaky about it. Also, only two of my friends know I'm a brony so...

Well, good luck.  If you're successful, post as Twilight.

I'm thinking about go with clearing file and then starts again, now with Twilight. Really, the Applejack file is definitely TOO LONG and guy is boring sometimes. For 6 tries of listening the file, last 3 were failed, because I couldn't focus on his voice.

(edited)

Man, I'm all wobbly and clumsy.  As for the personality, so many traits are already mine, so I don't know if I'm affected or not.  I got a bit of a headache when I was supposed to get a horn.

Edited by TSG

Man, I'm all wobbly and clumsy. As for the personality, so many traits are already mine, so I don't know if I'm affected or not. I got a bit of a headache when I was supposed to get a horn.

That's how i always feel when i get the horn in twilight's file. Starts out like a headache but then feels like something is pushing out.

(edited)

That's how i always feel when i get the horn in twilight's file. Starts out like a headache but then feels like something is pushing out.

Maybe soon I'll feel better physical changes than headaches, tingly limbs, and clumsiness in a hominid body.

Edited by TSG

Maybe soon I'll feel better physical changes than headaches, tingly limbs, and clumsiness in a hominid body.

In time you will feel more of the changes.......i just had a thought. If you do the pinkie pie file enough times i wonder if you can develop a "pinkie sense"

Hey a pony can dream about it happening right. Well still it's always fun to be pinkie. But i think i'll stick with the fluttershy file for the time being

If you stick with Fluttershy, you'll be able to talk to animals! :)

I can't guarantee they'll talk back, though..... 

If you stick with Fluttershy, you'll be able to talk to animals! :)

I can't guarantee they'll talk back, though.....

That would be cool. I love animals.

Also just want to note that in my last post i said "hey a pony can dream about it happening". What the hay...did i just type that

That would be cool. I love animals.

Also just want to note that in my last post i said "hey a pony can dream about it happening". What the hay...did i just type that

Okay, now you're slipping into psychosis.  Which pony do you have in your system, Fluttershy?

I was trying to see if I could trigger her. What's Fluttershy's trigger phrase?

"I'm a shy pony"....... Hmm still nothing but i do have a slight tingly sensation in my head....but no personality changes