Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Yes, you really, really did. Read the past two pages of the thread.

Well that explains why i woke up in my closet during the night. Wow i really can't remember anything from last night but it's good to see that the trigger works. The only thing i remember was you posting the flutterguy video and thats about it

Well that explains why i woke up in my closet during the night. Wow i really can't remember anything from last night but it's good to see that the trigger works. The only thing i remember was you posting the flutterguy video and thats about it

I think I am so skilled at this.  B)

I think I am so skilled at this. B)

I do notice that the only side effect (other than the fluttershy mental voice) is that i am still talking in a soft voice. I am also very surprised that my mom and bro didn't see me acting like fluttershy.

I do notice that the only side effect (other than the fluttershy mental voice) is that i am still talking in a soft voice. I am also very surprised that my mom and bro didn't see me acting like fluttershy.

They might have; she said she saw someone.

They might have; she said she saw someone.

I asked them just now what time they went to bed and my bro went to bed before i posted as fluttershy but my mom was awake at the time. She said she walked by the room once so i guess that's when fluttershy saw her. Usually i keep the door cracked open a little bit during the night

I asked them just now what time they went to bed and my bro went to bed before i posted as fluttershy but my mom was awake at the time. She said she walked by the room once so i guess that's when fluttershy saw her. Usually i keep the door cracked open a little bit during the night

So, you have no memory at all?

That's amazing... 

And that's all after hypnosis and a full of Fluttershy's videos and pics. 

Well, I would like to try this too. When I will come back from my travel (in Friday I should be at my home) I am going to search for every movie focused on AJ, maybe that will give me more interesting effects.

(edited)

So, you have no memory at all?

Yeah i can't remember anything.

That's amazing...

And that's all after hypnosis and a full of Fluttershy's videos and pics.

Well, I would like to try this too. When I will come back from my travel (in Friday I should be at my home) I am going to search for every movie focused on AJ, maybe that will give me more interesting effects.

It amazes me that i can't remember anything after going into the fluttershy state. Hopefully it works with you. The AJ file didn't really work with me Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Yeah i can't remember anything.

It amazes me that i can't remember anything after going into the fluttershy state.

The amnesia is spooky......  Next time you trigger it, you may want to record it.

The amnesia is spooky...... Next time you trigger it, you may want to record it.

I'll try next time. I'll have my ipod to type anything on the forum or in my journal and my phone to record everything. When i woke up i did have a minor headache ( most likely from me going from the fluttershy state back to me) but i also felt very relaxed

Anypony got any suggestions or ideas how to go with hypnosis if for say an individual has a form of ADHD? I find myself difficult to focus onto concentration when listening. I do pay attention and seem to follow along but I'm just unsure if I'm actually... Like relaxing completely.

Try leaving yourself a note, to explain the recording, and maybe tell her to say hi to the camera.

That sounds like a good idea. I just need to set up a day to do this

Anypony got any suggestions or ideas how to go with hypnosis if for say an individual has a form of ADHD? I find myself difficult to focus onto concentration when listening. I do pay attention and seem to follow along but I'm just unsure if I'm actually... Like relaxing completely.

Take deep breaths and listen to relaxing music before trying the file.  From what I understand, anyone can be hypnotized, but it's simply harder for some.  Perseverance will serve you well, as it has me.

(edited)

Never mind it was something wrong with my speakers.. Anyways any tips? I might try Rainbow Dash first..

Just focus on the voice, make yourself comfortable, wear headphones, etc.  Never mix files.

Edited by TSG

I'll be right back. I'm feeling a little lightheaded and i'm struggling to stand on 2 legs right now. I was just looking at last nights post when i came across the one with fluttershy pictures.