Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

normal people are overrated :P

And an arbitrary distinction from everyone else. :P

Other than staring at myself in the mirror for the last half hour i say i'm doing pretty good

What do you see in the mirror?  

Oh blue! Such a forgetful me. Lol. Its alrighty, you have eccentricency, I have forgetfulness. No big deal. I've took a read at some of the accounts when under their transformation. It all sounds so unbelievable yet and at the same it seems too good. This will be a fun experience.

Alright guys, I'm back in my house now. I can spend a lot of time for hypnosis. 

I was trying to listen AJ file during travelling by train 2 times (2 travels). And same effect as usually - I can enter into trance and listen, but in one moment I don't hear... or remember hearing... words from the file. But I've added a song "We're going for a ride" just after those file to make me waking up (And not missing my train station). That's odd, when you hear silence (AJ file is on) and suddenly you hear those song. 

After saying or hearing the trigger, I'm just feeling pony ears, sometimes pony eyes. But nothing with other parts of body or with character. I just know that I'm Linds (right, Kamil is my real name xP)... maybe my mind is sticked too much to the ground? 

Tonight I'm going to try ElectricBlueMLP's advice about making a playlist with induction file and then some loop's. But without that I'm still thinking about pony resset file and trying with Twilight or RD file. 

But now I would like to ask you for help. You seem to have better knowledge about animations, screenshot's etc with ponies. And I remember one person was helping EBMLP in getting him into Fluttershy. Could you do the same with me? Maybe that would help. Yes, I'm not going to leave it so easily. I've seen on the forum we already have got a Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy here. Somebody are working with RD, Twilight and Pinkie Pie files, so there is just AJ missing for the full "family". Somebody has to fill the hole ;) 

And an arbitrary distinction from everyone else. :P

What do you see in the mirror?

I just saw myself. I was mainly just looking at myself and questioning things. It's hard to explain

I just saw myself. I was mainly just looking at myself and questioning things. It's hard to explain

A contemplation of yourself, what you look like, why you look like that, what you look like to others, whether you look like what you want to look like, who is that person staring back at you.  Something like that?

A contemplation of yourself, what you look like, why you look like that, what you look like to others, whether you look like what you want to look like, who is that person staring back at you. Something like that?

Something like the last one. Also i briefly went into the fluttershy state ( i triggered it) and it was almost like i was looking at someone else.

Said the trigger phrase: "i'm a shy pony". I just closed my eyes took a deep breath and said it in a soft voice instead of out loud

You did it!  Now the trigger phrase works for you!  That's so cool; now you can change at any time!

You did it! Now the trigger phrase works for you! That's so cool; now you can change at any time!

I still prefer the visual and audio method but it took me a lot of experimenting today to get the actual trigger right

So let's in future theory say I've finally got the session complete and triggered into being twilight. Will I still be aware of who I am? Will it be her with just my memories or such? Or will it be a bit of confusion?

Are you going to try recording later?

Maybe. I have work early tomorrow so i need sleep plus i'm still trying to get my mind straighten out

So let's in future theory say I've finally got the session complete and triggered into being twilight. Will I still be aware of who I am? Will it be her with just my memories or such? Or will it be a bit of confusion?

You should only be able to have the personality of the pony. Since i've been doing this for a while, for some reason i've been able to get into a full fluttershy state. Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Um I want to know where do i go exactly to get started with the hypnosis. I am just so lost on there

Well, ask some questions, and pick a file (which can be found on YouTube by typing in "pony hypnosis" or by registering on hypnoponies.net).

Um I want to know where do i go exactly to get started with the hypnosis. I am just so lost on there

OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! Pick me!!!

As I promised before, I just posted a new thread particularly for beginners and novices. Please do check it out here! Hopefully it will answer all questions you might have!

Also, to those of you with whom I have discussed making this thread, you all please check it out as well! I'd love your input, and I'd love to see my thread be a good help to those getting started. That'll take contributions from those so inclined!

Let me know what you think! :wub:

So I tried it awhile ago, and instead of turning into a pony, the soundtrack to the movie Friday began playing.

I guess the hood was just to strong in me, does anyone have any insight as to why this happened?

The human mind is a queer thing....  Or, in your case, the Khajiit mind is a queer thing....  It does really weird things when you least expect it.  Which file were you trying?

OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! Pick me!!!

As I promised before, I just posted a new thread particularly for beginners and novices. Please do check it out here! Hopefully it will answer all questions you might have!

Also, to those of you with whom I have discussed making this thread, you all please check it out as well! I'd love your input, and I'd love to see my thread be a good help to those getting started. That'll take contributions from those so inclined!

Let me know what you think! :wub:

Not too bad. Now we just need to have one talking about how to stay relaxed and tips on how to go through the file

The human mind is a queer thing....  Or, in your case, the Khajiit mind is a queer thing....  It does really weird things when you least expect it.  Which file were you trying?

I was trying the Rainbow Dash one. I had also tried the Twilight one and this song began to play very loudly in my head. Very very relaxing, but not pony hypnosis lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT6utDmgIA8

And when I say very loudly, I mean it drowned out my phones alarm going off, and the TV that my gf had turned on (that I was laying directly in front of)

I was trying the Rainbow Dash one. I had also tried the Twilight one and this song began to play very loudly in my head. Very very relaxing, but not pony hypnosis lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT6utDmgIA8

And when I say very loudly, I mean it drowned out my phones alarm going off, and the TV that my gf had turned on (that I was laying directly in front of)

You shouldn't have been trying it near noise like televisions.

Not too bad. Now we just need to have one talking about how to stay relaxed and tips on how to go through the file

Thanks for checking it out! If you would like to add tips like these, I intend for my thread to be a convenient place to do that. I would be honored if you contributed there from your experiences.

The tv was not turned on when I had begun, but my current GF had turned it on, and apparently I had not moved despite it being turned on.

Well, I guess you were focused, then. :lol:  It was probably just an anomaly; you should try again.

Edited by TSG