Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Gonna do another Rarity session, see you all later, or sooner. Idk.maybe never again? Maybe I will just be Rarity forever and I wont know who you are! So dramatic!

Hm sounds fun. Be sure to post feedback :D

It only lasted 15 minutes, but my room is suddenly clean. Wonder what happemd? :|

Oh man thats awesome! How do you let your hynopony come out? I wanna let Vinyl out, I have downloaded a music maker too ^.^

Just in case. But I wonder how it'd feel. I wanna get the physical features sooo badly :c

ooh okay, I was listening to dubstep and then I did the file. Okay, I need to be completely relaxed before and listen to the voice and not worry to much and I read what Blue said (Helpful ^.^) I think I can do it! :D

Meaning my heart was at a fast paste because of dubstep and what I was doing and I wasnt relaxed enough. I got the personality and some parts of my body went numb but I what stopped me was I wasnt relaxed enough and worrying to much. Im scared to try rainbow dash if I ever (I WONT) change to different ponies. I need to relax to some relaxing music and get my ear buds rather then headset.

Oh man thats awesome! How do you let your hynopony come out? I wanna let Vinyl out, I have downloaded a music maker too ^.^

Just in case. But I wonder how it'd feel. I wanna get the physical features sooo badly :c

ooh okay, I was listening to dubstep and then I did the file. Okay, I need to be completely relaxed before and listen to the voice and not worry to much and I read what Blue said (Helpful ^.^) I think I can do it! :D

Meaning my heart was at a fast paste because of dubstep and what I was doing and I wasnt relaxed enough. I got the personality and some parts of my body went numb but I what stopped me was I wasnt relaxed enough and worrying to much. Im scared to try rainbow dash if I ever (I WONT) change to different ponies. I need to relax to some relaxing music and get my ear buds rather then headset.

look like you're heading off on a good start~

Also, I think I finally got my avatar to the way I want it so...yay~ This is me for the 2 ponies that have noticed by the way~

look like you're heading off on a good start~

Also, I think I finally got my avatar to the way I want it so...yay~ This is me for the 2 ponies that have noticed by the way~

I love your avatar <3 and on my tries my I had a little headache that proves I'm doing it right, just not relaxed enough.

Horn- very small headache that leads into a weird pulling sensation on your forehead
I got that from blues post :D

Aww man i woke up very lightheaded this morning. Must have been me going into the flutterstate either last night or in my sleep.

Seems that Fluttershy made an entry on my journal app on my ipod. I'll check it out then post the picture on here

You do that, I learned what else happend too.

I cleaned the sink

I made everything perfect

I drew a perfect pony.

And I was very picky about what I did!

This is so much fun! :D

Gonna have another session now. See you sometime. Eventually!

Edited by The Epic Rarity

In my first class today I went in while triggered and reverted in time for the breaking the ice exercise. I feared when I was called on I would say Rainbow Dash for my name

Edited by Derplight Sperkle
  • Brohoof 1

In my first class today I went in while triggered and reverted in time for the breaking the ice exercise. I feared when I was called on I would say Rainbow Dash for my name

He He... Today we spent an hour Talking about depression in class. Everyone looked sad however I was smiling just thinking of Pinkie :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello! I am back!

I nearly slipped into Pinkie State at the Local Candy store :3

The sweets look so scrumptious :)

That happened to me when i went inside a pet store before. Luckily i had the flutterstate under control

so i woke up this morning to see another journal entry was made. i don't recall using my journal app but when i opened the latest journal i found this:

post-26221-0-15982000-1409762889_thumb.png

post-26221-0-15982000-1409762889_thumb.png

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP
  • Brohoof 3

Yeah he did a Vinyl one, he thinks it the file, but I feel fine, just tired because I stayed up all night.

I said for him to join the forums but he hasnt yet.

I dont think he has listened to a different file, just the Vinyl one, but he was more relaxed so he got futher then me on his goes. He said hes gonna try it one more time.

Waking up crying? did he do a hypno file?

Waking up crying? Could you elaborate further?

Yeah he did a Vinyl one, he thinks it the file, but I feel fine, just tired because I stayed up all night.

I said for him to join the forums but he hasnt yet.

I dont think he has listened to a different file, just the Vinyl one, but he was more relaxed so he got futher then me on his goes. He said hes gonna try it one more time.

heh, how does that happen?

but yeah, it could have been a few possibilities. One might be homesickness (something that does happen occasionally using the files)

Homesickness? What? What else is there and could you explain by "homesickness"?

Any idea? It might be in whats on the file too? Is there a written version I can look at? Because it also says being energetic, but cant you turn these off by the turn back to normal phrase?

• Brohoof 1

Any idea? It might be in whats on the file too? Is there a written version I can look at? Because it also says being energetic, but cant you turn these off by the turn back to normal phrase?

I don't care if its written or not, the problem is how I absorb things like fan-art and music. It gives me feels  man.

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 1