open Need for Heroes! (Revamp) Role Play

Octavia's Bow

Hellen felt the pounding on her jaw and lifted her head up. She swung herself up and stood on her hind legs. Her eyes were still slammed shut as she lashed out blindly at the air. She shrieked like only a beast of her size could, drowning out the sounds of the other demons.

• Brohoof 1

Hellen felt the pounding on her jaw and lifted her head up. She swung herself up and stood on her hind legs. Her eyes were still slammed shut as she lashed out blindly at the air. She shrieked like only a beast of her size could, drowning out the sounds of the other demons.

She hit him on the same side she had hit him just a few minutes ago. He went flying into a wall with a loud crack as he fell onto the ground. He pushed himself back onto his hooves, trying to ignore the pain in his chest. "You broke my bucking rib...You stupid buck." He said, sneering, Showing off his filed teeth. Then he ran at her for the billionth time in a row, doing his best to ignore the stabbing pain in his chest. He dived at her neck and bit down as hard as he could, along with that he started punching the sides of her head.

Hellen slammed herself against the wall and began hacking and gagging. The force applied to the soft underside of her neck had collapsed her throat and she began to choke. She hunched over in the corner and continued to gasp for breath, receiving no oxygen.

"That... That isn't possible!" Big Shot said as he watched her die. "Did anyone else see that?!?"

"Yes, sir. Mrs. Shot shall be missed." Said Shale.

"Forget about her! I got something way better now!"

• Brohoof 1

Hellen slammed herself against the wall and began hacking and gagging. The force applied to the soft underside of her neck had collapsed her throat and she began to choke. She hunched over in the corner and continued to gasp for breath, receiving no oxygen.

"That... That isn't possible!" Big Shot said as he watched her die. "Did anyone else see that?!?"

"Yes, sir. Mrs. Shot shall be missed." Said Shale.

"Forget about her! I got something way better now!"

Slicer stood up and cracked his neck, he walked over to the cage door and grinned, liking the blood from his lips. He brushed his mane out of his face and said. "Well now Mr. Shot...Sorry about killing your wife." He said, his smile widening. "Now...If you wouldn't mind unlocking this door."

Shale hit the door's code again and it slid open. "That was incredible!" Big Shot said. "Forget a pay cut! I'm extending your contract. You're gonna get far here, kid. Shale, tell the boys in the engineering division that they're getting a raise. I wan't my ponies to be happy when I'm in a good mood!"

• Brohoof 1

Shale hit the door's code again and it slid open. "That was incredible!" Big Shot said. "Forget a pay cut! I'm extending your contract. You're gonna get far here, kid. Shale, tell the boys in the engineering division that they're getting a raise. I wan't my ponies to be happy when I'm in a good mood!"

Slicer chuckled and stepped out of the cage. "I'm...h-happy you enjoyed that as m-much as I d-did. Now...I feel like somepony is s-stabbing me in the chest with a h-hot knife." He said, gulping and wincing at the pain in his chest. "Some of my ribs...Are d-definitely broken." He said.

Slicer chuckled and stepped out of the cage. "I'm...h-happy you enjoyed that as m-much as I d-did. Now...I feel like somepony is s-stabbing me in the chest with a h-hot knife." He said, gulping and wincing at the pain in his chest. "Some of my ribs...Are d-definitely broken." He said.

"It observes that ponies seem to be extremely fragile." Program said. The robot was standing outside of the door to the hallway, which it was just barely small enough to fit inside. "You should remember to close the door."

"And you should do what you're told!" Big Shot said angrily. "You were supposed to stay in the other room!"

An old stallion with tightly shut eyes and glasses walked around program and said, "I'm terribly sorry, but this is my fault. I wanted to make sure its navigation was in check. So I told t to walk through the hallway without touching the walls."

"Sir, what about Slicer's medical emergency?" Shale whispered to Big Shot.

"Yeah, yeah. I was gettin' to that." Big Shot replied. "Slicer, we got a little clinic just past the hallway. Got a big plus sign on the door. You can't miss it."

• Brohoof 1

"It observes that ponies seem to be extremely fragile." Program said. The robot was standing outside of the door to the hallway, which it was just barely small enough to fit inside. "You should remember to close the door."

"And you should do what you're told!" Big Shot said angrily. "You were supposed to stay in the other room!"

An old stallion with tightly shut eyes and glasses walked around program and said, "I'm terribly sorry, but this is my fault. I wanted to make sure its navigation was in check. So I told t to walk through the hallway without touching the walls."

"Sir, what about Slicer's medical emergency?" Shale whispered to Big Shot.

"Yeah, yeah. I was gettin' to that." Big Shot replied. "Slicer, we got a little clinic just past the hallway. Got a big plus sign on the door. You can't miss it."

Slicer nodded and limped up the hallway. *Buck...I am going to have a long annoying talk to big about this...Honestly...ouch.* He thought, pushing the door to the clinic open and walking in. He looked around the room and noticed a mare behind a desk. He walked over and cleared his throat.

"One of Big Shot's boys get shot again?" The girl asked. She didn't wait for a response and clicked a button on her desk. Seconds later, two nurses emerged from a room behind the desk. They walked up to Slicer.

"Can you tell us what happened with you?" One of them asked.

• Brohoof 1

"One of Big Shot's boys get shot again?" The girl asked. She didn't wait for a response and clicked a button on her desk. Seconds later, two nurses emerged from a room behind the desk. They walked up to Slicer.

"Can you tell us what happened with you?" One of them asked.

"I killed Big Shot's wife Hellen...And yes...He asked me too." He said, smiling at the two nurses, showing off his blood covered teeth. *What is it with you and showing off ? Your teeth are for defense...Not something you should just flash to everypony you see.* *Its fun to scare ponies...I like it.* He thought.

Both of the nurses cringed in disgust and didn't say anything. Another pony came from the room that the nurses left. This time it was a male, unicorn doctor with a light blue coat and black mane. "What is it now?" He asked.

"He needs an X-Ray." One of the nurses said.

The doctor mumbled something and unlocked the room across from him. The Nurses guided him to the room, but the doctor stopped them from going further. "I'll take it from here." He said. "Go tend to the others."

The nurses left.

The doctor guided Slicer into the room. It had a large metallic structure inside with an overhanging light and four red dots on the floor. Across from the machine was a small glass room with two computer screens. "Now then," He said. "I am Dr. Park. The Nurses say that you need an X-ray. Would you mind explaining the nature of your injuries?"

• Brohoof 1

Both of the nurses cringed in disgust and didn't say anything. Another pony came from the room that the nurses left. This time it was a male, unicorn doctor with a light blue coat and black mane. "What is it now?" He asked.

"He needs an X-Ray." One of the nurses said.

The doctor mumbled something and unlocked the room across from him. The Nurses guided him to the room, but the doctor stopped them from going further. "I'll take it from here." He said. "Go tend to the others."

The nurses left.

The doctor guided Slicer into the room. It had a large metallic structure inside with an overhanging light and four red dots on the floor. Across from the machine was a small glass room with two computer screens. "Now then," He said. "I am Dr. Park. The Nurses say that you need an X-ray. Would you mind explaining the nature of your injuries?"

Slicer followed the doctor into the room and stared up at the big machine. "Kinda freaky." He muttered, he turned his attention to the doctor. "Well...I was fighting Hellen. I think she broke one or two of my ribs and...Considering that fact that I am in incredible pain at the moment...I would say its bad." He said, Putting a hoof to his chest and panting slightly.

"Well, let's make sure they're broken. If they are, there isn't much we can do. A broken rib is a broken rib. We can't put a cast on that, but it's important to know if there isn't a puncture in your lungs." He said. He pointed to the machine. "Walk under the machine and put each of your hoofs on the red dots, facing me."

"Well, let's make sure they're broken. If they are, there isn't much we can do. A broken rib is a broken rib. We can't put a cast on that, but it's important to know if there isn't a puncture in your lungs." He said. He pointed to the machine. "Walk under the machine and put each of your hoofs on the red dots, facing me."

Slicer hesitated but walked over to the machine and put his hooves on the two dots. "Its funny...I don't think I have ever gotten an X-ray before." He said, Looking up at the machine. *Its evil...Dangerous...Kill it and the doctor.* *It just takes a picture of your bones...No need to worry.* He thought.

"Prefect." Doctor Park said. He walked into the glass room and, moments later, there were two quick flashes of light. Dr.Park walked back out with two, blue X-ray sheets, both showing two broken tbs on Slicer's left side. "Two hairline fractures." He said. "There isn't much we can do about this, and I'm afraid the healing process takes a very long time. You have three options for treatment. The first is the one I recommend, and that is to allow your body to heal the itself. If you absolutely need to go back into action right now, your second option is that we can provide you with an injection of modified hormones that all greatly speed up the healing, but also cause intense pain and possible... complications."

• Brohoof 1

"Prefect." Doctor Park said. He walked into the glass room and, moments later, there were two quick flashes of light. Dr.Park walked back out with two, blue X-ray sheets, both showing two broken tbs on Slicer's left side. "Two hairline fractures." He said. "There isn't much we can do about this, and I'm afraid the healing process takes a very long time. You have three options for treatment. The first is the one I recommend, and that is to allow your body to heal the itself. If you absolutely need to go back into action right now, your second option is that we can provide you with an injection of modified hormones that all greatly speed up the healing, but also cause intense pain and possible... complications."

Slicer winced as the machine flashed, he let out a small sigh of releif when it was over but he still wasn't sure if he was allowed to move or not. "I was kinda hoping to be back and on my hooves. And I can take pain...in case you didn't notice. Also...What do you mean by 'complications' ?" He asked, Still standing on the red dots.

"You can move, now." The doctor said. "The complications aren't too serious, I suppose. Patients often complain of mane and coat overgrowth. The hormone targets more than just bones you see. In addition to that, any cuts you have will heal faster, but the new skin has a tendency to clump together and form bumps of thick skin. You do appear to have a lot of cuts on you for the moment. All of these problems should wear off in a few days."

• Brohoof 1

"You can move, now." The doctor said. "The complications aren't too serious, I suppose. Patients often complain of mane and coat overgrowth. The hormone targets more than just bones you see. In addition to that, any cuts you have will heal faster, but the new skin has a tendency to clump together and form bumps of thick skin. You do appear to have a lot of cuts on you for the moment. All of these problems should wear off in a few days."

Slicer raised an eyebrow as he stepped towards the doctor. "So...Are you recommending it ? Because I was hoping to be able to get out and about soon. So clumps of skin ? Does that ever go away ? I can deal with a coat and or mane overgrowth...That I can just cut, But I don't really fancy the thought of having little bumps all around my body." He said.

Slicer raised an eyebrow as he stepped towards the doctor. "So...Are you recommending it ? Because I was hoping to be able to get out and about soon. So clumps of skin ? Does that ever go away ? I can deal with a coat and or mane overgrowth...That I can just cut, But I don't really fancy the thought of having little bumps all around my body." He said.

"It's only skin." The doctor said. "It can be removed similarly to warts and the like, but you'll need a different kind of doctor for that."

The door to the room swung open with Big Shot standing inside it. "They told me you were in here. How is everything with my new favorite cripple?"

"Not good I'm afraid." Dr. Park said. He was about to say more before Big Shot interrupted.

"Well make him good. I want him at the top of his game by tomorrow, unless you want to take his place. You hear?" Big Shot didn't wait for a response and slammed the door shut, leaving them alone again.

Park grunted, "I hate that ugly, rich bastard so much! I just want to grab those fat cheeks and... Oh... sorry. Anyway, it seems the hormone is now our only option."

• Brohoof 1

"It's only skin." The doctor said. "It can be removed similarly to warts and the like, but you'll need a different kind of doctor for that."

The door to the room swung open with Big Shot standing inside it. "They told me you were in here. How is everything with my new favorite cripple?"

"Not good I'm afraid." Dr. Park said. He was about to say more before Big Shot interrupted.

"Well make him good. I want him at the top of his game by tomorrow, unless you want to take his place. You hear?" Big Shot didn't wait for a response and slammed the door shut, leaving them alone again.

Park grunted, "I hate that ugly, rich bastard so much! I just want to grab those fat cheeks and... Oh... sorry. Anyway, it seems the hormone is now our only option."

"Hey-*Big Shot leaves the room* Big." He shrugged and looked back at Doctor Park. He chuckled at his insults then said. "He may be a rude cockey bastard...but I gotta admit...He know's how to get stuff done. And...I guess it is. So how does this work ? A need a pill an IV ?" He asked.

(Sorry guys. I literally had something from 6:30 yesterday morning to 2 am this morning)

Den facehoof'd,"Alright, alright. He should be here tomorrow at the latest. Beyond that, I don't know. I think he's taking the day off. Celestia knows he needs it." Den sat back in his chair and sighed, "The last couple of days, he's been pushing himself to hard. It has a lot to do with the loss of several officers, and the influx of crime with the city, but... He's just been a little crazy."

• Brohoof 1

(Sorry guys. I literally had something from 6:30 yesterday morning to 2 am this morning)

Den facehoof'd,"Alright, alright. He should be here tomorrow at the latest. Beyond that, I don't know. I think he's taking the day off. Celestia knows he needs it." Den sat back in his chair and sighed, "The last couple of days, he's been pushing himself to hard. It has a lot to do with the loss of several officers, and the influx of crime with the city, but... He's just been a little crazy."

Arrow nodded. "Alright, well I guess i'll stop by then." She smiled at Den and put on her mask. "Hopefully no pony will recognize me tomorrow...That would be kinda awkward. Anywho I should be getting home. I'll see you tomorrow Den." She walked around the desk and hugged him once more before walking out the door.

• Brohoof 1

He watched her go, then picked up a picture on his desk. It had him and Cherry Blossom standing on the steps of their house with Patchea. He sighed and put it back, turning to his reports. They're done. All of them. In red-ish pen. With heart-dotted 'i's. huh, Sapphire did my paperwork today... He smiled smally and put the work down.

• Brohoof 2

"No pills." Dr Park explained. "Its just a simple injection. Go to the room across the hall and aait for me there. I will be there shortly. Dont forget that you can still change your mind. This isgoing to hurt a lot worse than getting them broken in the first place, and Im not going to force you to go through with this to save my hide."

• Brohoof 1

Arrow trotted out of the police station then flew back towards her apartment.

@,

Slicer shrugged. "If it will be over eventually, I can take it. Pain...Most of the time...Is temporary which means if I just suffer through it until its over, I will be fine." He said, walking out the door and towards the room across the hall.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post.)

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 1