open Need for Heroes! (Revamp) Role Play

Octavia's Bow

@@Half-Note

((I edited it.))

Slicer ran down the hall towards the guards room, Until a large wall of fire shot up in front of him. *UGH, Cant these stupid hero's let pony escape from an insane asylum.* He thought, Turning around and running the other way down the hall. *I guess I will have to take the long way out.* He thought, Running past the broken window and down a flight of stairs.

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

"Right about what?" Patches asked. "Right about it being boring?"

The faint images of lightning and flames entered Frey's vision. He opened his mouth like an excited puppy. "Now that's just about as right a place as any to be at a time like this!" He said happily. He jumped off the cloud and dove toward the site of the fighting.

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

Seeing that some other fire wielding pony had taken charge Thunder Hooves concentrated on the pony below him. "Hey, you shouldn't be messing with explosives, you might get yourself hurt," he called down to the bomb wielding pony. "Now why don't I remedy your little problem," he continued as he fired a lightning bolt at the pony's satchel, aiming to burn the strap and cause his equipment to spill out and away from him.

Edited by Half-Note

Seeing that some other fire wielding pony had taken charge Thunder Hooves concentrated on the pony below him. "Hey, you shouldn't be messing with explosives, you might get yourself hurt," he called down to the bomb wielding pony. "Now why don't I remedy your little problem," he continued as he fired a lightning bolt at the pony's satchel, aiming to burn the strap and cause his equipment to spill out and away from him.

He dived to the side, avoiding the lightning. "You can try to do that. I assure you though, I'm very safe." He smiled madly and activated a firework rocket aimed at the pegasus. "I hope you enjoy a good firework display!" Démence laughed as the rockets flew into the sky. He then took off, running as fast as he could. The fireworks would keep him occupied for a while. Until then, Démence needed a hideout.

He dived to the side, avoiding the lightning. "You can try to do that. I assure you though, I'm very safe." He smiled madly and activated a firework rocket aimed at the pegasus. "I hope you enjoy a good firework display!" Démence laughed as the rockets flew into the sky. He then took off, running as fast as he could. The fireworks would keep him occupied for a while. Until then, Démence needed a hideout.

Frey slowed down his decent to shield himself from the rockets. He flew to the side, out of there path when he saw Demence attempting to flee. "I don't have a clue as to what happens around this but that an escape, not a doubt about that, I say! Let's have some fun!" He charged down at Demence, full speed. Whipping past Storm Spark as he flew.

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Frey slowed down his decent to shield himself from the rockets. He flew to the side, out of there path when he saw Demence attempting to flee. "I don't have a clue as to what happens around this but that an escape, not a doubt about that, I say! Let's have some fun!" He charged down at Demence, full speed. Whipping past Storm Spark as he flew.

Démence looked behind to see a pegasus flying after him full speed. "More? You people really don't give up, do you?" He took out another bomb and stood still, waiting for the pegasus to fly close enough. His grin was wicked. He did a front flip over the pegasus, sticking the bomb onto his back. "You got a little something... on your back there. You should probably take that off soon." He took off again, hoping there wouldn't be any more ponies. He had already wasted 2 bombs and a firework rocket today. He saw a house in the distance. It seems to be abandoned. He quickly ran to the house and dived in, running down some stairs to find a basement. "Oh, this is just too perfect!" He smiled again and sat back, bombs at the ready.

Thunder Hooves was genuinely surprised at the pony's ability to dodge his lightning before shooting a round of fireworks at him. "Two can play at that game," he said as he leveled his rifle and fired most of the rockets out of the sky. The ones he didn't hit flew harmlessly past him and he flew off and noticed another Pegasus going after his enemy.

Slicer kicked open a door and ran down the hallway. At the end of the hall there was a guard, He grabbed a steel baton from his belt and got into a fighting stance. Slicer chuckled and spread his wings, He jumped above the guard and landed behind him. Then, before the guard could strike, Slicer punched a spot on the guards back. The guard dropped his baton and his front legs went limp, he was about to yell for help but Slicer hit him in the temple and his eyes closed shut. *Did you kill him ?* *Yup...I hit him pretty hard so if I didn't kill him I sure hurt him.* He thought, Grabbing the guards key's and unlocking several cell's, The ponies inside happily ran out into the hall.

"Always underestimatin the wind." Jin said. He moved his front hoofs in a sliding motion, the air that he moved quickly became a spiraling tornado around his body, knocking the bomb into the air and throwing it to detonate harmlessly in the sky. He looked at Thunder Hooves and shouted, "He's in that abandoned house! Don't go inside! I got this true!"

Edited by Pretty Koenma

"Always underestimatin the wind." Jin said. He moved his front hoofs in a sliding motion, the air that he moved quickly became a spiraling tornado around his body, knocking the bomb into the air and throwing it to detonate harmlessly in the sky. He looked at Storm spark and shouted, "He's in that abandoned house! Don't go inside! I got this true!"

Démence heard strong winds outside. "Oh boy, they're back. AGAIN." He looked at the entry to find a strong trap door. He swung it close and boarded it up quickly, hoping they wouldn't realize he was down there. He stayed as silent as possible. He heard wings flapping and talking outside. He could only hope.

(edited)

Feraen put her hoof on the wall gently, a line of red appearing and glowing white. Bucking the marked section, it broke along the line and she entered in time to see the convict fleeing down a stairwell. Standing at the top, she started a fire at the bottom, extinguishing the other flames in the hallway behind them. She jumped down into them and walked through in time to see a wall of prisoners. "Lovely. I'd rather not char them all," she cleared her voice and yelled, "Attention all prisoners, get back in your cells. You have been warned."

Edited by ~Chaotic Lieutenant~

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

Thunder Hooves glanced at this pony and nodded before flying off to where he heard some shouting prisoners. Upon seeing a wall of flame at the bottom of some stairs and a mare fighting a bunch of lunatics on the other side he brought his rifle up to bear and paralyzed one of the ponies with a lightning bolt. "Go get the really crazy one, these guys are nothing. Just make sure to give him a little something for making me miss," he shouted to the unknown pony from behind the flames.

Frey looked down the door to the abandoned building that Demence had hid in. He slowly opened the door and looked around inside. "Okay, now. Best be Im finishin this right quick."He said. "We can make these stakes simple enAAAAAH!!" He jumped back and slammed into the wall when he saw a spider almost touch his hoof. "Whats a lad to do ta get out rid of your types ya filthy creepy crawly! Ugh! Now I got the wiggles.

(Chaotic leuatenant, did you see my second to last post?)

(Jack forgot Den, huh?)

Den sighed and turned to get out of the office he'd chosen with Cherry Blossom and got a face full of Sapphire. She bounced off him and immediately got back up, presenting him with a plate of brownies and stuffing it in his mouth before could apologize. He was left to wonder what the hay just happened as she bounced away, magically organizing.

Maven shrugged, "Depends, where are you taking me? Or do you want the general public to know the Police Captain is dating the Music Maven?"

"I honestly haven't given much thought into this date," he sighed.

"I admit; I may be overworking myself. By I feel like I have to, with Cherry gone and Jack not really helping too much anymore."

He trotted over to the door of his office.

"And frankly, let the public know. Why should it matter that I'm dating a hero?"

"Right about wanting to do it. School's important, but there are other ways to learn. Sapphire's pretty good with numbers, and such."

Maven rolled her eyes, "Gossip column, possible conflicts of interest, yada yada. Speaking of Jack, I haven't seen him in a while."

• Brohoof 1

"Im not attatched to my school." Patches said. "I havent made any friends yet. I can quit any time, but are you so sure that homescholling with Sapphire is a good idea? Even if it was, I doubt she has time. The only pony I can think of who has ti... never mind. Forget I said that. Sapphure would be fine."

"Right about wanting to do it. School's important, but there are other ways to learn. Sapphire's pretty good with numbers, and such."

Maven rolled her eyes, "Gossip column, possible conflicts of interest, yada yada. Speaking of Jack, I haven't seen him in a while."

"If those appear, then who really cares? I'm just like any other pony. I should be able to make my own decisions."

He sighed.

"I know. Neither have I. Must be why he sent that letter; you know the letter I picked up right before we left? That was from him, inviting me to his house."

He cringed, "Sapphire. Teaching. Forget that was ever my idea. I'd rather have Jack. But what I'm trying to say is, you have options."

Maven sighed, "Are we going over right now, or later. If we go now, he might not call you dimwit. That's a good thing, at least. Let's hope it's not to fulfill your... Promise."

• Brohoof 1

He cringed, "Sapphire. Teaching. Forget that was ever my idea. I'd rather have Jack. But what I'm trying to say is, you have options."

Maven sighed, "Are we going over right now, or later. If we go now, he might not call you dimwit. That's a good thing, at least. Let's hope it's not to fulfill your... Promise."

"He'd call me dimwit anyway. He called me that in his letter. And-"

He paused.

"Well, he said he had something to show me. If you want me to go now, I will."

He sighed,silent for a moment, then suddenly spoke with authority.

"No, I've put off a date with you for too long. I'll go first thing tomorrow. We're going on a date tonight."

"I dont like having options, but at least this one's easy." Patches said. "No choice but to keep going to normal school. It's not like it's even a very big problem, really." He sat down and stared at the first problem on his Algebra homework. 'The square root of negative Ninety six is 'i' times the square root of ninety six... now I have to simplify that... What goes into ninety six?'

He put the paper down on the table.

@,

@@Half-Note

Slicer grinned, Looking back at the big crowed of ponies. He ran around a corner and saw two set's of bar door's. The guard wasn't there. He grinned again and started unlocking the first door, Until he noticed something to his right. The guard ran at him with a syringe.

Slicer ducked and jumped to the side as the guard tried to give him whatever is in the needle.

Slicer kicked the guard's back leg and there was a dreadful *Crack*.

The guard screamed in pain and fell to the ground. Slicer kicked the needle away from the guards hooves and unlocked the first door, Making sure to lock it before moving to the second door.

"I said, BACK IN YOUR CELLS!" Her horn flashed as a fiery cone burst forth in front of her. Walking at a pace to give them time to return to their cells, the prisoners options were lock up or get singed. Most of them chose lock up, the rest became magically bound with a red crystal that looked a bit like crystalline fire. She heard a door closed and raced after it, opening it.

"What is this," Den asks, picking it up, "Astral projection? The square root of a negative number? The answer is not possible or undefined. You can't multiply anything by itself to get a negative number. That's like... Throwing convicts into a cell, and handing them the key-" he said, as he heard sirens. He sighed, "I'll stay until I get a radio call, how about that?"

Sapphire bounced to her dispatch desk, which was exploding with reports. Calmly and cheerily dealing with each one, she began to send orders exactly as she remembered Wits doing it. Which included a call to Nightfall. "Nighty, there are convicts rioting and breaking out at the prison, both A-block and the insanity ward. Confirm~"

Maven sighed, "Well, Captain, we both have jobs anyway. Perhaps we shall postpone to a later date?"

• Brohoof 1

@

Slicer cursed under his breath when he hear hoof steps coming down the hall towards him, He quickly unlocked the second door but he didn't bother locking it again, He spread his wings and flew down the hall towards the entrance of the Asylum.

He kicked the double doors open and flew into the air towards the city. *Oh boy does it feel great to be out of that BUCKING PRISON.* He thought, Looking back to see if he was being followed.

Oh no you don't, she thought, forming the cone into a ball. She shot it at the flying form, shooting of smaller, faster flames behind it. These flames would not be visible until they passed through the fireball. She spread them throughout the ball in a scattered patern.

(That's why imaginary numbers problems suck...)

Patches nodded and began using a calculator to work on his problems. They weren't easy, but at least there weren't very many, only twenty questions. When he got to the fourteenth question, he put the calculator down again to stretch.