Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I drew my OC! (Crappy artwork warning)

JeanHover

So I got bored and chopped my OC's head off, as you can see. I basically drew this while looking at his pony avatar creator picture. (You can see his page in my signature) I wish to improve in any way possible, so constructive criticism is wanted!

post-8121-0-03837800-1359627996_thumb.jpg
Edit: Quality is kinda bad... Sorry about that. :P

Edited by Jverne
  • Brohoof 1

Never save anything ever as a jpg. It lowers the quality. You should save as a png in the future.

That looks pretty good for a first attempt, actually. The only major thing is the eye. It should have a  line on it.

• Brohoof 1

Never save anything ever as a jpg. It lowers the quality. You should save as a png in the future.

That looks pretty good for a first attempt, actually. The only major thing is the eye. It should have a  line on it.

Do you mean there should be an outline, or a line somewhere on the inside?

You actually did pretty good in my opinion. The only mistake you made is saving as a .jpg, as Firebolt said, it lowers the image quality compared to other formats.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll be sure to save as a .png next time XD.

Do you mean there should be an outline, or a line somewhere on the inside?

Thanks for the feedback! I'll be sure to save as a .png next time XD.

I meant like an eyelid. It should go around about half of the outside of the eye. It should be much longer towards the muzzle then towards the back.

Like so: pony_faces__caramel_by_xtrl-d4wxjgt.png

I meant like an eyelid. It should go around about half of the outside of the eye. It should be much longer towards the muzzle then towards the back.

Like so: img-1133926-1-pony_faces__caramel_by_xtr

Oh yeah, I see it now. Thanks for showing me that little detail. I'll be sure to implement an eyelid like that the next time I draw.