Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey, everypony!

Midnightive

Hey,

i'm kind of new to the fandom but i've been enjoying it for the last... 3 weeks? My boyfriend really got me into this and now we watch it together.

I guess i should tell you about my self. My name is Leigha but you can called Mid i'm 17 year old living in england. I play games in my spare time and watch MLP. I'm shy about joining a forum as i was never the best at english so if you see a few spelling errors i'm sorry.

The best ponys are clearly Fluttershy,Pinkiepie and Luna but Applejack is close behide!

Edited by Midnightive

Welcome to the forums, Midnightive! Allow me to Introduce myself, I am (Best pony) Fluttershy, but am more commonly known as "Klopp" around here, my Former username. (Hence the avatar ;) )

I'm glad to see you've stumbled upon our little forums here, we are always glad to see new members join! I hope you find it to your liking here, it's not too difficult to enjoy yourself here, since it is the best place on the internet and all :P

Don't worry too much about bad grammar. In fact your grammar doesn't look too bad in that post actually. Plus, this is the internet, so we are all very much used to it. ;)

Hey there Midnightive and welcome to this crazy but damn right AWESOME Forum. :)

Another fellow British Brony HIP HIP HOORAH!!!!! And yes Pinkie Pie is best Pony. :D

Don't worry about your gramma it's totally fine, i'm always using Spell Check mostly all the time lol. XD

I hope you are enjoying yourself here. :D

Hey,

i'm kind of new to the fandom but i've been enjoying it for the last... 3 weeks? My boyfriend really got me into this and now we watch it together.

I guess i should tell you about my self. My name is Leigha but you can called Mid i'm 17 year old living in england. I play games in my spare time and watch MLP. I'm shy about joining a forum as i was never the best at english so if you see a few spelling errors i'm sorry.

The best ponys are clearly Fluttershy,Pinkiepie and Luna but Applejack is close behide!

Hi Leigha/Mid, welcome to the forums!

I hope you have a nice time in here :)

Also your english is not too bad ;)