Ask Luna

Lunatic

*walks in and looks around* Ah, Luna. How've you been, my dear? It has been a while since we last met, has it not?

ohh greetings. yes indeed, it has been a long time.

we've been doing fine. we hope you have been having a good time to.

Luna, Wanna play Minecraft with me!?

Checkout this thread :Dhttp://mlpforums.com/topic/47864-minecraft-mod-friends-overlay/?view=getnewpost

We have grown so distant of late Luna  :blush:

sure, we'd love to play minecraft again sometime. 

Ok Miss Luna! Oh, and no magic allowed!*Luna closes her eyes as Jesse finds the best place to hid. He settles for under Luna's bed.*

*wispers* she'll never guess..

*pretends to not know where he is as she hears the wispers and looks around the room starting in the wardrobe* now where is he?

*pretends to not know where he is as she hears the wispers and looks around the room starting in the wardrobe* now where is he?

*as he is hiding, he starts seeing things again, seeing a grown version of himself fighting villains, defending innocents*

As he grunts, he starts emitting energy, making a small, bleak wave around his body..

ohh greetings. yes indeed, it has been a long time.

we've been doing fine. we hope you have been having a good time too

Yes, I've been doing quite alright. A person I love dearly had her birthday today. Speaking of birthdays, have you and Celestia kept track of yours or have they been lost through the millennium?

Hey Luna, if you don't mind me asking, did you threaten eternal night on Equestria because you were jealous of the fact that Celestia has a bigger horn than you?

we refuse to answer this question because of the high level of stupidity in it. 

LUNA! DID YOU HEAR! I AM THE WORLD STRONGEST CREATURE!

no your not.

*as he is hiding, he starts seeing things again, seeing a grown version of himself fighting villains, defending innocents*

As he grunts, he starts emitting energy, making a small, bleak wave around his body..

*hears the grunt and levitates the bed up worried*

is something wrong jesse? 

Yes, I've been doing quite alright. A person I love dearly had her birthday today. Speaking of birthdays, have you and Celestia kept track of yours or have they been lost through the millennium?

well at some point we have both forgotten ours. but we still celebrated our birthday just probebly not on the same day anymore.

ours is on the 23 of may. 

• Brohoof 2

*hears the grunt and levitates the bed up worried*

is something wrong jesse?

Well, I don't understand why Miss Luna, but I keep like seeing things. Like, I saw a stallion, who looked just like me but grown up and where these red and blue clothes. He is like saving other ponies and other weird creatures and defending people from these big scary monsters. For some reason his mane also gets all gold and sparkly sometimes. What do you think this is Luna?*asking with a confused look*

Edited by JesstroidPrime

well at some point we have both forgotten ours. but we still celebrated our birthday just probebly not on the same day anymore.

ours is on the 23 of may.

Well, I'll just have to be there to celebrate it with you, now won't I?

Hello Luna This is the Fox!laugh.png  Miss God Luna 

God of the Moon How are you doing?

Next time I on I wil put some question to ask on till then have a good day.happy.png

Fox801 Sign OUT!!laugh.png 

Well, I'll just have to be there to celebrate it with you, now won't I?

that sounds like a splended idea. 

post-1283-0-95710500-1359702221_thumb.jpg

Hello Luna This is the Fox!laugh.png  Miss God Luna 

God of the Moon How are you doing?

Next time I on I wil put some question to ask on till then have a good day.happy.png

Fox801 Sign OUT!!laugh.png 

we prefer the naming of princess instead of god. 

but we have been doing good. we have started a new project in our personal studies and it is going excellent so far.

post-1283-0-29553600-1359702695_thumb.png

(ooc: i study creating games :) )

Well, I don't understand why Miss Luna, but I keep like seeing things. Like, I saw a stallion, who looked just like me but grown up and where these red and blue clothes. He is like saving other ponies and other weird creatures and defending people from these big scary monsters. For some reason his mane also gets all gold and sparkly sometimes. What do you think this is Luna?*asking with a confused look*

we think you need to get some rest and let these nightmares behind for now. 

we think you need to get some rest and let these nightmares behind for now. 

Alight, I'l do that. Maybe I will remember what happened to me after I sleep. But um....could you sing "Hush Now, Quiet Now" to me to help me sleep? Please?

Hey Luna, how did you get your cutie mark? It must of been centuries ago but everypony had to get their's once, right?

ohh we remember that very well.

it was a long long time ago.

post-1283-0-59676300-1359764567_thumb.png

Did I tell you about SMILEs?

we dont think so. 

Alight, I'l do that. Maybe I will remember what happened to me after I sleep. But um....could you sing "Hush Now, Quiet Now" to me to help me sleep? Please?

well.. we are not that good of a singer but we will try. 

*sings the song*

Hello Luna is the FOX is Back :lol:

Will Princess or goddes way I call you a Goddes be cose you move the will the Moon or I shild say Rotat the Planet.

But I do not hate you but love you Luna you are my Favorite Princess. :lol:

Will Princess or Goddes I got some question to ask:

Q.1. Luna do you like to have a Faithful Studants if you do I will like to be that Studants :lol: ?

Q.2. Be A Princess look's like a hard worke for you?

Q.3. Are you a your sister are good now after she send you to the moon 1,000 yaer ago?

Q.4. And these is the last one What if you be calm a mom how will you at?

Will that for now Have a good night and sweet dreams LUNA. :) FOX OUT!!! B) 

*giggles* ohh that is adorable. of course you can come over for a sleep over. although we dont sleep during the night, we would love some company. 

Of course we won't actually sleep. That would be disrespectful to your glorious night time. *eye twitch* 

Hello Luna is the FOX is Back :lol:

Will Princess or goddes way I call you a Goddes be cose you move the will the Moon or I shild say Rotat the Planet.

But I do not hate you but love you Luna you are my Favorite Princess. :lol:

Will Princess or Goddes I got some question to ask:

Q.1. Luna do you like to have a Faithful Studants if you do I will like to be that Studants :lol: ?

Q.2. Be A Princess look's like a hard worke for you?

Q.3. Are you a your sister are good now after she send you to the moon 1,000 yaer ago?

Q.4. And these is the last one What if you be calm a mom how will you at?

Will that for now Have a good night and sweet dreams LUNA. :) FOX OUT!!! B) 

please stop calling us goddess. we do not like to be approached like that. 

and we have not had a student for our own in a long time. we had a harsh department last time and we do not think we are ready for our next student.

and yes, being a princess is hard work. you might get all the luxury but those are rarely enjoyed next to all the paperwork, visits and always having to be the responsible one. sometimes we wish we could give up on the job. 

our sister and us are still going trough some hard times together. a thousand years are not that easily forgotten. we can still see Equestria from above when we close our eyes. we try leaving it in the past but its hard. 

and we do not completely understand the last question. 

*Wakes up and yawn* good day Miss Luna. I think I remember about what happened before I woke up. I remember the bug lady and some weird looking creature. I think they were battling me and the weird one hit me with a beam. Then I woke up and came to you.

*Wakes up and yawn* good day Miss Luna. I think I remember about what happened before I woke up. I remember the bug lady and some weird looking creature. I think they were battling me and the weird one hit me with a beam. Then I woke up and came to you.

the bug lady? well while you were sleeping we have had a guard find your house. you can move back there but we will send somepony with you to make sure you are allright. 

HI Luna is your friend The Fox

will I got one thing to say .......... I'm back. :) And I have to go see all the Forums you put up. <_<

Luna you need to stop puting Forums I know you are a Princess but puting 29 Forums that a lots to put up. :ph34r:

Luna PLZ Stop PLZ. :P

Will that all for now Fox801 SIGN OUT!!  B)