Ask Luna

Lunatic

Posted Image

How can you even stand next to her? She doesn't trust you. she never has. She has everything she needs and you will take it away from her. You know of what I speak of don't you?

(Thought I'd make things interesting and add some more fun by asking a few questions as NNM with my drawings as well. Gives some contrast from my Celestia posts. If you approve of this or not let me know, just trying new things. And I will post as Celestia still mostly.)

fzv1.jpg

WHERE ARE THE SOCKS?! Are you stealing them from dryers for your luna in siocks pictures? If so you have cost the world thousands of dollars in socks! But the pictures are cute so I may forget it. . .

I am, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof, and incapable of error.

Luna , do you like jokes?

but of course we do.

although we and ours sister like pranks more then jokes we still tell jokes sometimes.

post-1283-0-26847700-1340881060.png

Posted Image

How can you even stand next to her? She doesn't trust you. she never has. She has everything she needs and you will take it away from her. You know of what I speak of don't you?

(Thought I'd make things interesting and add some more fun by asking a few questions as NNM with my drawings as well. Gives some contrast from my Celestia posts. If you approve of this or not let me know, just trying new things. And I will post as Celestia still mostly.)

hold it moon. i have stood next to my sister longer than you lived. i am done listening to you. why don't you just shut up and let her be? why do you always have to try and talk me down. and i will never take it away from her.

(totally awesome if your going to do nightmare moon questions. so many options and thoughts on this. :) good luck if your going to do more)

post-1283-0-87901500-1340882130_thumb.jpg

WHERE ARE THE SOCKS?! Are you stealing them from dryers for your luna in siocks pictures? If so you have cost the world thousands of dollars in socks! But the pictures are cute so I may forget it. . .

post-1283-0-42754700-1340882227_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

hold it moon. i have stood next to my sister longer than you lived. i am done listening to you. why don't you just shut up and let her be? why do you always have to try and talk me down. and i will never take it away from her.

(totally awesome if your going to do nightmare moon questions. so many options and thoughts on this. :) good luck if your going to do more)

post-1283-0-87901500-1340882130_thumb.jpg

Posted Image

Without me we wouldn't of made it this far. How could I leave the one who banished me for 1000 years alone? She deserves worse than what I received. Don't tell you you still love your sister do you?

fzv1.jpg

Posted Image

Without me we wouldn't of made it this far. How could I leave the one who banished me for 1000 years alone? She deserves worse than what I received. Don't tell you you still love your sister do you?

but of course i still love our sister, why else would i still be here in the castle? every moment that i share with her is a moment i cherish. and what exactly have you done that made us come this far. as far i i know you've done nothing but get us locked up in the moon for a thousand years! and then you decide to let me alone and stay inside of us. resting until the moment that we could return so it was only me that got punished for your crimes. you slept trough the entire thousand years wile you were the one that pushed our sister in ways she never would've gone if you weren't here. if one of us is to be blamed for all of this its certainly not my sister and not me but you moon. your the one who brought this on yourself.

post-1283-0-05316100-1340970360_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

I was wondering Luna.

If i can turn your moon into a beach resort?

From chaos we all began, and to Chaos we shall all return. For i am Bob the definition of perfect embodiment of all things Chaotic.  

Princess, are there Trees on the moon? Fluttershy's siblings, you know?

no, there are no trees to be found on any place on the moon. big white wastelands.

post-1283-0-44316000-1341123874_thumb.png

Princess, Have you seen My Little Pony: Friendship is Witchcraft? If so, what are your thoughts on how they portray you on episode six?

no we have not. are they making fun of us? well we hope its not something to embarrassing and that at least its funny.

post-1283-0-51269100-1341124391_thumb.jpg

I was wondering Luna.

If i can turn your moon into a beach resort?

no. it is our moon and it has to stay that way. also, who would go to the moon? it is no easy spell to preform and as far as we know only our sister has preformed such act. we have been sending some items to the moon to test if we would be able to, but never a living being. and further more. you can only come back from the moon once in a thousand years. witch would make your bear resort a bit of a TO long of a holiday.

Inspired by myself.

no, there are no trees to be found on any place on the moon. big white wastelands.

post-1283-0-44316000-1341123874_thumb.png

no we have not. are they making fun of us? well we hope its not something to embarrassing and that at least its funny.

post-1283-0-51269100-1341124391_thumb.jpg

no. it is our moon and it has to stay that way. also, who would go to the moon? it is no easy spell to preform and as far as we know only our sister has preformed such act. we have been sending some items to the moon to test if we would be able to, but never a living being. and further more. you can only come back from the moon once in a thousand years. witch would make your bear resort a bit of a TO long of a holiday.

but i am not just any pony i am Mornki bender of reality.

and fare enough it's your moon.

From chaos we all began, and to Chaos we shall all return. For i am Bob the definition of perfect embodiment of all things Chaotic.  

but i am not just any pony i am Mornki bender of reality.

and fare enough it's your moon.

that sounds awfully a lot like discord.

Inspired by myself.

i am sorta of like him i am a sprite nothing more.

then again i am like Loki.

Ms Luna? If Celestia banishes people to the moon, do you banish them to the sun?

no, the banishment to the moon is nothing but a prison where no escape is possible. the sun would hurt the ponies or things getting send there. and we don't punish in pain anymore.

Inspired by myself.

If Rainbow Dash can make a Rainboom,

can Luna make a Moonboom?

yes, although our moonboom works slightly different.

post-1283-0-18886400-1341181540_thumb.jpg

Inspired by myself.