Ask Luna

Lunatic

(edited)

Your Majesty, forgive me if you have answered this question before, but how did you really feel about Twilight Sparkle becoming a Princess?

I remain your humble servant, Nature Spell

Edited by Nature Spell

Like my new profile pic? I got from being oart of a group! img-1333669-1-smile.png

img-1333669-2-image.jpg

I like my new glasses.

it looks very nice, is it a reference to doctor whooves? 

(edited)

Your Majesty, forgive me if you have answered this question before, but how did you really feel about Twilight Sparkle becoming a Princess?

I remain your humble servant, Nature Spell

hm, we think we did have this question before but we cant find it. 

we feel slightly nervous about twilight sparkle becoming an alicorn. there is more then just wings to becoming a princess. it involves a certain amount of self control and willpower. also, her power shall become stronger and her lifetime shall become eternal  witch is a curse as much as a blessing. she will see her friends die and will have to live on. we are not sure if this is our sister thinking she's doing twilight and canterlot any progress or that she tries to stop the incoming grief of twilights potential death. 

twilight still need to learn a lot before we think that she is truly ready to becoming a princess. but she has time now. unlimited time.

No it is not.(To tell you the truth I have know clue.) And can you tell your sister I said hi? I miss her very much.

allright, we will.

Edited by Lunatic

we feel slightly nervous about twilight sparkle becoming an alicorn. there is more then just wings to becoming a princess. it involves a certain amount of self control and willpower. also, her power shall become stronger and her lifetime shall become eternal  witch is a curse as much as a blessing. she will see her friends die and will have to live on. we are not sure if this is our sister thinking she's doing twilight and canterlot any progress or that she tries to stop the incoming grief of twilights potential death. 

twilight still need to learn a lot before we think that she is truly ready to becoming a princess. but she has time now. unlimited time.

allright, we will.

Yeah and truthfully...I am not saying Celestia is wrong in making Twilight an Alicorn, but I think destiny or not she should have asked Twilight first.

Yeah and truthfully...I am not saying Celestia is wrong in making Twilight an Alicorn, but I think destiny or not she should have asked Twilight first.

we agree. she made a huge disision for Twilight. 

we agree. she made a huge disision for Twilight. 

Yeah. Again not saying she is wrong, and I think Twilight will be a great princess, but Celestia kind of forced it on her in a way. I am fairly certain that Twilight knew of the cons of being an Alicorn beforehand..

I'm not trying to rag on Celestia, I'm just saying she should have asked before doing so. I feel like that While Celestia is giving her things, she is also taking away.

(OOC: Can I guess in your headcanon, Luna and Celestia got in a fight about the whole DIscord/Fluttershy thing?)

Yeah. Again not saying she is wrong, and I think Twilight will be a great princess, but Celestia kind of forced it on her in a way. I am fairly certain that Twilight knew of the cons of being an Alicorn beforehand..

I'm not trying to rag on Celestia, I'm just saying she should have asked before doing so. I feel like that While Celestia is giving her things, she is also taking away.

(OOC: Can I guess in your headcanon, Luna and Celestia got in a fight about the whole DIscord/Fluttershy thing?)

(ooc: not a fight, a discussion.) 

we think we would have let her think about the choice of becoming princess instead of saying that she just is. 

(edited)

we feel slightly nervous about twilight sparkle becoming an alicorn. there is more then just wings to becoming a princess. it involves a certain amount of self control and willpower. also, her power shall become stronger and her lifetime shall become eternal witch is a curse as much as a blessing. she will see her friends die and will have to live on. we are not sure if this is our sister thinking she's doing twilight and canterlot any progress or that she tries to stop the incoming grief of twilights potential death.

twilight still need to learn a lot before we think that she is truly ready to becoming a princess. but she has time now. unlimited time.

allright, we will.

Thank you Princess. Although I understand your point of view, I do not share all your assumptions. You are still my favorite princess and my fun as been doubled. Thank you! Edited by Nature Spell

Thank you Princess. Although I understand your point of view, I do not share all your assumptions. You are still my favorite princess and my fun as been doubled. Thank you!

you are most welcome my dear subject!

why are cows?

we do not understand your question. 

post-1283-0-53378100-1365362547_thumb.png

Hey luna(best princess) what did you do on the moon the past 1000 years P.S. your awsome P.S.S. do you like video games

ohh.. well on the moon.. we would rather not talk about the things we did there. as for video games, we do enjoy then quite a lot! 

post-1283-0-27396100-1365362620_thumb.jpg

What does moon cheese taste like? 

awful. just awful. 

post-1283-0-26242800-1365362889_thumb.png

I am sorry I have been gone again...I didn't mean to leave you alone for a 2nd time, I hope you can forgive me

img-1339867-1-tumblr_m5xs6o97Bw1qc5ffho1

~Your sister, Celestia

it is alright sister, we forgive you. and we are very glad that you are back and we hope that we can rule together once again. 

post-1283-0-42893200-1365363112_thumb.png

Why hello Luna! Isn't it a spendid day?! smile.png

it sure is! we had a busy day working though. 

post-1283-0-82591500-1365363195.png

Luna, is your mane a hologram?

our mane is not a hologram, it is a spell we use it for when we need to look at our best. (mostly during screentime!) but not always. for example, when we are exhausted and do not want to strain our mind to much anymore. 

post-1283-0-18587900-1365363421_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Oh and btw..I am going to be in Super Pony Battle Royale! smile.png

that sounds like an really nice thing. we are excited to see how the game turns out and to play as thee! 

post-1283-0-80972400-1365411224_thumb.jpg

that sounds like an really nice thing. we are excited to see how the game turns out and to play as thee! 

attachicon.gifluna_gamer5.jpg

You better! I pray that I am a starting fighters lol. One of my friends made a joke about having to beat arcade mode 20 times to unlock me lol.

Hey best princess. How  long does it take to d =o your mane in the morning. I've seen how long it takes for princess cadence to prepare it but...

that depends. if we have to do our mane with our natural hairstrings then it takes about 10 to 20 minutes, for the spell, it takes a few seconds for us to cast it. 

post-1283-0-96187000-1365413723_thumb.png