Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

in our perspective it looks fine

but,

you should really advise an engineer for that.

at the end of the week. every week you work.

you also get payed in a place to sleep and food and drink ofcourse.

You'll provide me shelter? Awesome! Thank you so much! I was afraid to admit it before (because I'M A MAN!) but I really was kind of scared living in Everfree, anyways, I finished your room and the royal hall, what should I clean next?

*Jolly Roger's fleet of undead warships appear on the horizon* Jolly Roger: Ahahahahahahahaa! A new land to plunder, and new victims to serve in me crew! Onward to that castle! We shall plunder this land for all that it is worth! Get on with it, scurvy dogs!

Me: Uhh, Princess, we have a problem. *points out to the horizon, where a skeletal fleet is gathered*

((If you don't understand who Jolly Roger is, he's the main villain of the "Pirates of the Caribbean Online" MMO game.))

Edited by rainbowdash4ever

Another epic battle? Ask game roleplaying is awesome!

Anyways, back to my RP, Luna, I think a skeletal fleet is a bit more important then cleaning up around the castle, I'll got get the mystery box and some perks, I finished the Speed Cola btw, Now we have all the weapons, the mystery box, Quick Revive, Juggernog, and Speed Cola, I'll work on Double Tap when I can

Luna, I learned the Skyrim draconic translation for your title: Kulaas. Interesting, isn't it?

fascinating

post-1283-0-08460000-1334899603_thumb.png

You are talented princess well i am going to the moon for one day is there any thing you left there that you would like me to bring back

no.. there isn't much on the moon but rocks. and we have enough of those.

post-1283-0-46096700-1334899675_thumb.jpg

Another epic battle? Ask game roleplaying is awesome!

Anyways, back to my RP, Luna, I think a skeletal fleet is a bit more important then cleaning up around the castle, I'll got get the mystery box and some perks, I finished the Speed Cola btw, Now we have all the weapons, the mystery box, Quick Revive, Juggernog, and Speed Cola, I'll work on Double Tap when I can

the skeletal army will tremble under our power!

post-1283-0-62110200-1334899821_thumb.jpg

Hey Luna. Just wondering if the zombie apocalypse has ended?

as far as we know there are no zombies left. they got defeated wile we and our sister were fighting off the horde at the applefarm. we did patrol around ponyville for the few days after but without succes in finding any leftovers.

so you can sleep in piece.

post-1283-0-38619700-1334899953_thumb.jpg

When did you discover your magic?

a long long time ago.

Celestia and us found out about our magic a few days after we were born.

just like every other unicorn.

post-1283-0-30495300-1334900045.png

You always seem so much cuter then Celestia in your pictures, do you work towards that in any way?

we cant deny we and our sister have a little.... we wont say competition but. its something like that.

we both just try to look our best in any picture.

post-1283-0-23262100-1334904499_thumb.jpg

How do you deal with staying awake at night while moste of the other ponies sleep and sleep when they are awake?

I kinda have the same problem, therefore I want to know

How do you deal with staying awake at night while moste of the other ponies sleep and sleep when they are awake?

I kinda have the same problem, therefore I want to know

two words.

energy.

drink.

and lots of it.

post-1283-0-40171000-1334906097_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Well, within the time frame that you told me i was hired, you can now see yourself in every wall, mirror, window, floor, ceiling, plate, glass, and pretty much everything you have at home Lady Luna. May i ask what is next for my "To-Do List"?

Well, within the time frame that you told me i was hired, you can now see yourself in every wall, mirror, window, floor, ceiling, plate, glass, and pretty much everything you have at home Lady Luna. May i ask what is next for my "To-Do List"?

you could help the guards in making their armor shine.

watch out with my bat guards tough.

he seems to be a little... assertive.

post-1283-0-67136400-1334909331_thumb.jpg

As you wish Lady Luna!! *Fear then runs off to each and every guard, washing and polishing each guard ponies armor, Taking extra caution as to not touch the wings*

Storm: touch the wings and your dead.

Cloud: come on storm. its not like there are manny mares touching your wings.

Storm: if you don't Shut Up!

Cloud: yeah yeah. you wouldn't even do it. Luna would trow you out of the castle.

Storm: hmpf.

Cloud: *smiles*

post-1283-0-00040400-1334910119_thumb.png

I am disappoint Luna, I stay up every night just by sheer force of will

And what about my work around the castle? Why are you even working for her Fear? I'm doing because I need a house, I've been living in Everfree

*Panting, fear returns with a smile on his face* Next... task... My lady?

you could ask our sister if there is anything she needs.

*whispers in her ear* and if you find anything embarrassing i'm sure you could share it with us.

* whistle like she didn't say anything*

I am disappoint Luna, I stay up every night just by sheer force of will

And what about my work around the castle? Why are you even working for her Fear? I'm doing because I need a house, I've been living in Everfree

you are a zombie, things work differed for us.

post-1283-0-34819400-1334911191.png

• Brohoof 1

Hello luna i am back from the moon but i kinda mad a detour. Hey wanna see some thing

*opens a bag to reveal a shiny object* this is a minor star they are not that rare but i thought i would bring you one

Hello luna i am back from the moon but i kinda mad a detour. Hey wanna see some thing

*opens a bag to reveal a shiny object* this is a minor star they are not that rare but i thought i would bring you one

thank you. its really beautiful.

post-1283-0-45843300-1334922611_thumb.png