Your thoughts of Cupcakes?

Shining Wing

What, you thought I was talking about the fanfiction? :P

What do you think of the adorable song Pinkie sings here? Do you like it? Do you love it? Do you just hate it? Why? Give your reasons!

EDIT: Oops, should have posted in the Show Discussion forum.

Edited by nerfman100

The song is god-tier, as is all of Pinkeh's songs. Pinkeh's eyes are so big and adorable in this song, I just love it<3

I wish Pinkeh got more songs like in Season 1, what people fail to realize is by taking Pinkeh's songs away; they took a piece of her character away with them. The songs were more than just songs, they were part of who she was.

Edited by UrdiePie
  • Brohoof 4

Can't help tapping my feet when I have my Winamp playlist on that has all her songs on it. Cupcakes, so sweet and tasty, cupcakes...

Actually I reckon this one's a competitor for having that essence of Pinkie in it. You get the defiance of physics (0:21, two Pinkies!) the mini-talents (spinning a muffin tray on her nose) and the fact that it's totally out of nowhere. Those three things constitute for a great part of Pinkie as a pony.

Also I agree with Urdie - the lack of Pinkie's songs in Season 3 is probably the only thing about Season 3 I don't like.

• Brohoof 3

Cupcakes? That traumatizing red monotone? Well let me say, it's not for the weak of...

Oh. The song. Yeah, it's alright. Not my absolute favorite,, but it's catchy and pretty cheery. Plus, two Pinkies in one frame.

After that, I stopped reading fanfics. Honestly, I can't beilive two things:

* That I read the whole fanfic.

* That someone could put out something like that.

I should really stop TL;DR'ing...

Anyways, I haven't heard the song, so I wouldn't know anything.

Ashley out.

Edited by ~Ashley~

Wrong thread. :P This thread is about the song Pinkie sings in the first CMC episode! Read the first post! :P

This is my favorite Pinkie Pie song. :) It definitely has Pinkie Physics!

...might wanna read the first post again, he definitely caught you out.  Nyergh, you scurvy ninja nerfman you!

Another thing about this song I must add - candies, with wrappers on, in the mix bowl. Only Pinkie would do something like that... :)

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

im sorry to say your not in the right thread this thread is based on the shows cupcakes song not the fanfic

sorry please go to the thread "do you hate the cupcakes creepypasta" or others

what do you mean my old signature was rubbish?

CUPCAKES THAT EVIL DEMONSPAWN...

Oh wait I haven't even ever read cupcakes...

Bah so much for making the joke.. I feel dumb now.

Anyways the song. I love the song honestly :D. I am really just a sucker for the music in the show though. Thats one thing that I miss that S1 had alot of. Random Pinkie Pie songs outta nowhere :D. Pinkie had some pretty good songs in S1 actually. Sure Smile Smile Smile was a really good song in S2 and S2 still had some real good Pinkie songs, but the randomness of her singing has sorta diminished over time. In Season 3 we've so far had like 0 Pinkie songs.. And of course that means none of them are random. Thats one thing I could complain about if I had to about S3. Although to be fair I still liked season 3, and I guess it was shorter to they had to cover more quicker, but I did kinda miss Pinkies songs. Pinkie's songs and Twilights are some of my favorites, but normally for different reasons.

I like Pinkies songs because they're really catchy and fun, and some even just random. I like Twilights because they are also pretty catchy, but yet they're also very graceful and beautiful.

Of course I love all the music in the show, but Pinkie and Twilight probably steal the top spots for me.

So yes I agree with Urdie, I miss Pinkie's random songs :(. Although I still love the show, but I hope S4 has more Pinkie random songs :D.

Oh and to answer the question if I already haven't. I love Cupcakes.. The song of course :). Its short, but its very catchy. Perfect for a pinkie song though :).

• Brohoof 2

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Pinkie's songs are always fun, and Cupcakes is no exception. It may be short, but it's very catchy and tends to stay with you for hours after you hear it!  B) 

I will admit something though. I like "Pinkie's Brew" just a tiny bit more!

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

• 8 years later...