Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Romancing the plains.

Rainbow    Dash

(OOC: The shit will hit the fan, eh? biggrin.png)

The pony that he loved breathing next to him woke up the radical Serbian in Chetnik. He proposed a few rules:

"Alright guys, if we want to stay alive during our trip, we're gonna have to set up some kind of rule system. Here's my proposal"

1. A pegasus will patrol the skies 15-20 meters from the rest of the pack

2. There will be a medic pony in case of accidents

3. There will be max 2 ponies in the cart at a time when it gets recommissioned, and all ponies will take turns pulling it.

one word could make Hunter jump partially out of her skin, "bandits". she then looked to Chet and pushed her bag to him, she looked left and right to make sure nopony else was watching

"psst, chet, I want to show you something, I heard the word bandits and now I'm scared"

she opened her bag and a 9mm hoofgun slid out, it was chrome with "Incendiare" written on the barrel

"it was my daddy's, he gave it to me in case I was ever under threat, its loaded, right now, I can only trust you to know about it"

Chetnik saw that AD was working on his cart and it was far from finished.

"Hey dude, looks like you need some help. I thought about the three rules today and agree they need some major changes. Rule 1 needs to go, all we need to do to avoid disasters is better organization. Rule 3 needs to be altered so the mares don't pull the cart - just us stallions. But you have to agree that a medic is absolutely mandatory."

@,

Apple Doom layed there exhausted as Chetnik spoke to him. "Yes, the revisions seem alright. We absolutely need a medic. theres only so much special cider can do." He said as he chuckled a little. "Can you do me a favor? Lift the cart up a couple inches so i can put the fixed axle in. After i do that the cart will be ready to go."

@

Noon pulled away from Winter. "Sorry. Yes, I'm ok." She noticed his bent posture, his bad leg twisted awkwardly causing him to lean one way. "Oh thank Celestia you're fine. I couldn't..." Noon looked him right in the eyes, almost sternly. "Next time, jump in the ditch with me. Kay?" She was ecstatic to see him, so relieved, and yet still so stressed as if something horrible would happen to him.

(OOC: Dis gon b gud)

Edited by Jverne

Chetnik jumped when Hunter took out her hoofgun

"Holy shit, you must really care about your protection. But you don't need that gun, I'll protect you" he said while hugging the pony he cared for.

He was determined to keep his girlfriend safe no matter what.

(i might be at work when it happens, dont be alarmed if I dont post)

Chetnik jumped when Hunter took out her hoofgun

"Holy shit, you must really care about your protection. But you don't need that gun, I'll protect you" he said while hugging the pony he cared for.

He was determined to keep his girlfriend safe no matter what.

Hunter slid the metal object back into her bag

"I just dont want anything to happen to you, I love you so much that if I were to lose you, I'll use it on myself, so we can still be together"

'Luna, that was crazy, I'm starting to sound like Daddy'

"sorry, its just....what happened earlier, i got a little carried away thinking I was going to lose you"

she hugged Chet tightly

Chetnik lifted up the cart. Apple Doom slid the axle in and effectively recommissioned the beat up cart that survived the twister.

"Looks like this old gal will keep on rolling - that is one tough ass cart" Chet said while brohoofing Apple Doom.

"We did good, didn't we?"

@,

Apple Doom got up and brushed himself off. "Yeah, my carts have to be tough as me." He said as he returned the brohoof. "We certainly did. Couldn't have done this without your help."

Apple Doom looked at the rest of the group and cleared his throat. "Alright, everypony the cart is fixed and, i feel like we are ready to shove off....more or less." He said as he directed his voice towards Winter.

@,

" I would like you to rest up in the back of my cart. I'm not doctor but your injuries might heal faster." Apple Doom shouted as he began to strap himself in the harness. "Your choice though, i won't force you to do it." He added

Chetnik was ecstatic when Apple Doom said they were leaving. Chet could hardly wait to dump the trashed campsite.

He trotted up to Hunter and helped her pack

"We should hurry up, we're burning daylight"

Chetnik looked around for the stuff that the twister swept away. Most of his books were, of course, ripped apart, but he salvaged a few.

"Let's get a move on"

"Deal," Winter replied to Noon's advice, hugging her tightly.  

@,

Upon hearing Appledoom's request, The bruised stallion decided that his pride couldn't get in the way of the party's progress, and after no small amount of hesitation, Winter climbed into the cart.  "I hope you know I've never been fond of hitchhikers..." 

@

"Just lay back and relax." Apple Doom said as he moved the cart a little. Hmm this isnt as heavy as i thought it would be. He thought as he cracked his neck. "If you want i have some more of that cider to help you. Just save some for me." Apple Doom moved around anxiously and began to whistle a tune.

Aurea landed softly from the recon flight she had been on "I'm not seeing a whole ton, we should be safe, for a little while at least"

She jumped up onto the cart and gave winter a checkover. Grabbing a broken piece of wood she lashed it to his broken limb as a makeshift splint.

"You need to try not to move anything that is broken, it will just make the whole problem worse"

She grabbed a canteen and shoved it in his face

"Drink lots of water as well"

Satisfied she hopped off the cart and drew aside Chetnik and AD

"Let me know when you want me to take over the cart for a little bit boys"

Chetnik chuckled when Aurea offered to take over the cart.

"Heh heh, are you kidding me or something? We'll be just fine doing this ourselves, like AD said, we ain't gonna pressurise the mares, we'll do all the work, you ladies can just relax and count on us, we're gentlemen after all right?" *bumps AD with elbow*

"Understood," Winter replied to Appledoom's advice.  

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind"  He said to Aurea as he received the canteen of water.  "I hope Appledoom doesn't get in trouble for any of that cider." Winter thought while reflecting on his actions.

The white stallion squirmed a little in the makeshift splint and figured Aurea was to be the medic.  After pondering the subject for a few moments, he decided he had better take it easy if he were to get better soon.  On that note, he laid back and fell asleep.

Aurea gave chetnik a cold glare

"I get enough of that chivalrous bullshit back at home, I don't need it out here. I get you have good intentions but I can pull the cart just as well as you can. I'll take my turn with the cart after you"

She turned to AD

"Back me up here, I pulled the cart just fine before didn't I?"

@@Quiles

As Noon listened to Aurea letting out rage over who pulled the cart, she trotted over to the back of it and noticed a slumbering Winter Chills. Smiling for barely a second before going back to a blank expression, she walked around to where the three other members of her group were. "Aurea, you're the only good doctor in our group. We can't have you being busy with something else when Winter may need help again." Noon bore barely a hint of emotion on her face. "They're not trying to be sexist, rather just trying to get us organized. I know it may seem unfair to you, but I don't think this isn't a good time for us to be disputatious."

Edited by Jverne

@,

Apple Doom's heart sank when Chetnik came out with what he did. He whispered under his breath to Chetnik, "Probably should have worded that better." He then cleared his throat.

@@Quiles

Apple Doom turned to Aurea, "Yes you can handle the cart. You can pull the cart if you like, but i would prefer that you didnt." Apple Doom said as he blushed a little. "I just don't want your beautiful mane to get all dirty." He said quietly as he made various noises to shake off his red cheeks.

@,

Apple Doom heard Noon speak.  "Yes that is an excellent point, and i thank you for bringing it up"

Apple Doom started pulling the cart and trotted towards the direction of where they originally were headed. "Alright my friends, lets get going." He called out.

@ 

Noon breathed a sigh of mock relief. "Finally." She gathered her things - or what was left of them - and trotted up to where Apple Doom was already pulling the cart. "So, I heard something about bandits. Is the path on the way to this town any bit dangerous?" Noon asked, levitating the portion of her map that she managed to keep in front of her, noting the position of a town several miles from Appaloosa, where their journey had all started.

@,

Without taking much thought to it Apple Doom replied, "Yes. As i recall we are now leaving the safe zone. I doubt any bandits would give us trouble seeing how big the group is." Apple Doom said, turning his head to look at the group. "Though, some of these bandits aren't the smartest around, so they might try to hit us. I would be more cautious as we go along."

(OOC:Waitng for people to walk, then its going down) 

@,

Without taking much thought to it Apple Doom replied, "Yes. As i recall we are now leaving the safe zone. I doubt any bandits would give us trouble seeing how big the group is." Apple Doom said, turning his head to look at the group. "Though, some of these bandits aren't the smartest around, so they might try to hit us. I would be more cautious as we go along."

(OOC:Waitng for people to walk, then its going down)

Noon's gaze wandered around as she listened carefully to the stallion. "I see. Well I've always got this one stun spell I leaned in health class, but nothing more when it comes to self-defense." She turned her head to the pony lugging the cart. "How about you? Brought anything that could help us in that kind of scenario?" She though of losing Winter to bandits, shuddering at the dark thought.

OOC:  Alright start walking people, my OC is sleeping and I need to wait at least half an hour so this thing is logical.  I thought we could all post more during the weekend!  we are all waiting to get to the good stuff here.  Anyways, I'm through ranting,  so lets get to RP-ing!

• Brohoof 2

Hunter placed her bag on her back and stood up, she stood around the group and looked out to the horizon

"you sure there are bandits here?"

((if you start and I dont reply, its because I'm at work, but hopefully I wont be too behind when I get back. sounding exciting))

Aurea narrowed her eyes "I will be taking my share of the work. My mane will be fine, Its not like I can't fix it or clean it"

She continued walking with the rest

"I may not have any formal combat training, but any bandit is gonna get a piece of my mind and it will not be pretty"

"If any bandits come and attack us, they won't ever come back. I'll do anything to keep you guys safe, especially my "draga" (beloved)." Chetnik said with an angry look on his face.

"I've had my share of that shit, damn immigrants robbing the shit out of my parents' house when I was little, we couldn't do shit, they were outnumbering the native population, I was getting beat up in school by them, and later we fought back. And then they cried for help, and we got bombed. They got off scot free. Later, we started a revolution and kicked their sorry asses out of my country. The same will happen to the bandits. I'll beat the fuckers down or die trying."

(OOC: im assuming we are walking; also long post, sorry)

Apple Doom smiled a little. These ponies can handle themselves, they will be fine. He thought as the carts wheel dug into the ground. As the group walked Apple Doom spotted another group walking towards them. "Look sharp friends, we could have trouble."

As the other group came closer their identities were clear. There was a unicorn pony pulling the cart and a Griffon flying close above. The Unicorn's wagon had writing on it that said: Dr. Gevorkian's Quick Fix. The Unicorn ran up to Apple Doom and started talking. "I noticed your head and the nice bump you have on it." He said as the Griffon landed with force. The Unicorn continued, "Dr. Gevorkians the name and healing ponies is my specialty. I know your other friend there needs help too." He said. The buff Griffon muttered to the Unicorn to keep quiet.