Howdy!

RepInt

I became a brony in the middle of season 1.....so I'm not entirely sure WHY it took me this long to start participating on the internet. Either way, I'm here now!  

I'm glad to see that the folks here keep a modicum of civility (reference?) and a kind demeanor (so far as I've seen)

Random thought...why am I posting this at 7 AM? I should prolly sleep. EXCEPT for that little thing called a FINALE!

Anyway, I'm glad to meet all of you, and hope to stick around a little while longer.

Just thought of this, too. I have a new OC I made the other day (in pony creator, yes... :[    ), and I made a wallpaper for her. The only problem is....I have no idea what her cutie mark should be. Or her name. I think (think) those are kind of important. I am absolutely open to any thought on either. Or to any slight coloration suggestions. Or...you know what? Just, anything. Attached.

post-12759-0-51966600-1361016780_thumb.png

Hey my man! Welcome to the herd Repint, I've been here for a month and I'm deeply in love with this place, so I'm sure you'll love it here. About your OC, if you have any backstory for her, or want to make some, or simply wanna get an idea for the cutie mark, send me a pm. I know a guy who can help you out with making it (you made the OC in pony creator like I did, so I'm guessing you don't draw) *puts on Mafia hat while saying that last part*

Welcome! Glad you could be here! There is plenty to do here. Everyone is friendly. You will certainly enjoy your time here.

Most importantly, relax and have fun!

rainbow_dash___deal_with_it_by_maco25-d4

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

post-12759-0-02542200-1362296151.jpg

C H A R A C T E R L I M I T C H A R A C T E R L I M I T C H A R A C T E R L I M I T C H A R A C T E R L I M I T

Edited by RepInt