Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming [Skyrim] Can somepony help me track a mod?

Dreadmallon

Hello, everypony. I was wondering if one of you guys could help me find the mod to this picture:

img-1178867-1-Q83p7.jpg

If you could, that'd be great. Thanks.

The pouches are bandolier mod, it adds craft able pouches for extra carrying slots. The armour looks like it could be black Mage armour but I'm not entirely sure, ill double check for yah.

Edit: it's not black Mage armour, although I do recognise it I couldn't find that armour set in a mod, there are plenty of cool armour mods out there though.

You definitely should get bandolier though ;p

The pouches are bandolier mod, it adds craft able pouches for extra carrying slots. The armour looks like it could be black Mage armour but I'm not entirely sure, ill double check for yah.

Edit: it's not black Mage armour, although I do recognise it I couldn't find that armour set in a mod, there are plenty of cool armour mods out there though.

You definitely should get bandolier though ;p

I appreciate your concern, but I'm afraid I will no longer need any help. I just learned that this would be impossible (or unnecessarily difficult) to transfer this to the Xbox 360 version of the game. Not to mention, I tried to get rid of the turtleneck collar, then to learn this.

I'm very sorry for wasting your time with this.

P.S The armor was the "Silver Dragon" armor with an unknown cape mod.

I appreciate your concern, but I'm afraid I will no longer need any help. I just learned that this would be impossible (or unnecessarily difficult) to transfer this to the Xbox 360 version of the game. Not to mention, I tried to get rid of the turtleneck collar, then to learn this.

I'm very sorry for wasting your time with this.

P.S The armor was the "Silver Dragon" armor with an unknown cape mod.

Yeah, mods only work on PC, I started modding my skyrim about a month ago and I honestly have no idea how I managed to play without them, I'm currently running 30+ mods ;)

Yeah, mods only work on PC, I started modding my skyrim about a month ago and I honestly have no idea how I managed to play without them, I'm currently running 30+ mods ;)

Yeah, I barely managed to find a mod for the Xbox version (pretty much gives you everything that's already in the game at level one, along with all locations explored and unlimited health, etc.). I didn't want that, really, just some new armor, lol.

well, the helmet is a daedric artifact, the pouches are the bandolier mod, I have that sword, but I cant remember what mod. but I'm not sure about the armor, if you find out, let me know as well. do want.

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria