Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EY YO MA, no just kiddin' hey!

Sweetie Lace

Hiya~

Whats up, Yeah, I'm new here.. So Hi!

Well The pony down their is my OC Sweetie Lace, Isn't she just adorable.

She has a blank flank so don't tease her to much. Um, i really love anime and doctor who. Expecilly when the anime has loli's in it *nose bleed* ;)

Um i remember ever song from season 1-3, and i love doing covers of them, though i am afraid to post them so, i guess it'll just be saved on my computer till then, Uh, lets see, i love my psp and ds, i bring then with me everywere, I am a pokemon master, and my favoright game EVER is fate/extra. Hm, Rainbowdash is best pony (main 6) and i ship doctorwhoves x derpy. Their so cute :wub:

Uh yeah,

so hi, ^,^

post-12838-0-34553000-1361122123_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

OTGAPMT'SG LOL BLANK FLANK LOLLOLLOL...

Heh heh, that needed to happen. Welcome to the herd, and to Muffin Thief's army! Here you will find some very nice (Except for Leatherbehlt) users, and some very FUN things to do. (Like slapping Leatherbehlt with a leather belt!)

NO! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!! You shouldn't listen to the TGAPMT, or The Great And Powerful Muffin Thief. He is planning to take over Equestria with Trixie. And if that wasn't enough, he forgot this!

Anyway, welcome to the forums and I hope you do post your covers here because I would really like to hear them. Until then,

WELCOME TO THE HERD!

And yes, I know your story TGAPMT, I've known about you for a long time. heheheheheheehehHeHeHeHehEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

Edited by Jafro159

BLANK FLANK!

Joking joking :D. Welcome to the forums! We accept ponies of all races, cutie marks or not. Hope you enjoy your time here!

I wouldn't actually be to afraid to post your covers, if you really want you could just post them purely here and you won't really get critiqued that harshly, people here are very kind even about their critique and very helpful. I mean I use to draw like a 2 year old, and people (Somehow) Encouraged me to do more art, and well now I actually am ok at it :P. I was kinda scared to post my art, especially since it sucked. and I didn't really expect for anyone to encourage me to just keep trying, but I guess I've come a long way from there :P.

Point is, you don't have to be shy about posting your covers here atleast, because people even if they don't love them will still offer kind critique that can improve it and stuff, and overall its very accepting of all things :D. Just a suggestion though, its totally up to you :).

Regardless have fun on the forums!

Welcome to the herd Sweetie Lace, your OC is adorable and kinda scares the shit out of me, but WOOH MORE PONIES! And I'm pretty sure Doctor Hooves is Derpy's dad. Or they're together. Maybe both? Nah, that would be my little hillbillies.

About Muffin Queef (my nickname for him) don't join his army, he'll steal the bits out of your pocket and buy rotten tomatoes for Trixie with them. He stole 270 from me, and bought a bucking alicorn amulet with it. Luckily, my father was spiderman's great grandson, so I popped a web out of my hand (no giggity) and shattered it.

About the music, POST IT! And hit me up with a pm if you wanna do a duet! People on PSN shit their pants when they learn I'm only 14 after hearing my voice, (not trying to sound like Trixie by bragging) and I don't have the guts to do a lone cover of any songs.

• Brohoof 1

GAH, I'm so excited this forum sounds epic, Man you got quite a story,  :huh:

Anywho, If i post them i would love to do a duet that would be awesome. (Gyaaa BBFF

would be epic, Maybe ill pm you soon ^_^)

I mean only if you don't hate on alicorn twilight. Think it makes her pretty boss. ;)

Welcome to the herd Sweetie Lace, your OC is adorable and kinda scares the shit out of me, but WOOH MORE PONIES! And I'm pretty sure Doctor Hooves is Derpy's dad. Or they're together. Maybe both? Nah, that would be my little hillbillies.

About Muffin Queef (my nickname for him) don't join his army, he'll steal the bits out of your pocket and buy rotten tomatoes for Trixie with them. He stole 270 from me, and bought a bucking alicorn amulet with it. Luckily, my father was spiderman's great grandson, so I popped a web out of my hand (no giggity) and shattered it.

About the music, POST IT! And hit me up with a pm if you wanna do a duet! People on PSN shit their pants when they learn I'm only 14 after hearing my voice, (not trying to sound like Trixie by bragging) and I don't have the guts to do a lone cover of any songs.

GAH, I'm so excited this forum sounds epic, Man you got quite a story,  :huh:

Anywho, If i post them i would love to do a duet that would be awesome. (Gyaaa BBFF

would be epic, Maybe ill pm you soon ^_^)

I mean only if you don't hate on alicorn twilight. Think it makes her pretty boss. ;)

I don't hate on her, I only wish to find the motherfucking son ofa bitch that decided it would be good fucking idea to turn her into a god damn alicorn and fuck up the way the showfucking works so I can rip his/her goddam internals out. So, nice weather we're having, eh?

I don't hate on her, I only wish to find the motherfucking son ofa bitch that decided it would be good fucking idea to turn her into a god damn alicorn and fuck up the way the showfucking works so I can rip his/her goddam internals out. So, nice weather we're having, eh?

It's not like it's she's going to stay like that, I mean, then the point of the show would be fucked up and I'd leave this fandom all together, No I'd still love it... In a friendly way when like when you hug the wrong person and you awkwardly walk away and smile....

and yes yes it is, dark as fuck and raining.. I should go swimming.  :wub:

It's not like it's she's going to stay like that, I mean, then the point of the show would be fucked up and I'd leave this fandom all together, No I'd still love it... In a friendly way when like when you hug the wrong person and you awkwardly walk away and smile....

and yes yes it is, dark as fuck and raining.. I should go swimming.  :wub:

I'm jelly. It's cold and snowy outside, and I can't open a window without looking like Philomena witha thermometer andno blanket.

Hey there! :) I'm Amberbuscus, but you can call me Amber for short. Welcome to the forums!

I ship Doctor Whooves and Derpy too. They're just so adorable together, aren't they?  ^_^

Yes, when ever i see some fanart i think i shed a tear, btw, I love soul eater, death the kid is awesome, teehee anywhoo, If backwound ponys had their own episode one day i thin i would cry tears of joy.

Yes, when ever i see some fanart i think i shed a tear, btw, I love soul eater, death the kid is awesome, teehee anywhoo, If backwound ponys had their own episode one day i thin i would cry tears of joy.

You love Soul Eater? That's great! And yes XD Death is pretty awesome, isn't he.

Yes :3 It would be awesome if the bg ponies got an episode.

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the forums. 

I also love Soul Eater though I'm more of a Maka fan. It's nice to see another anime fan join the forums... wait, what's this

Expecilly when the anime has loli's in it *nose bleed*

post-11395-0-90210900-1361293885_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the MLPforums SweetieLace!!!!!!

Please enjoy your visit and your stay and please have a nice day!!!

~Explodes into a fog of streamers/confetti and fireworks~

Oh my~ Thank you ^-^

Um, *shuffles hoof in confetti* Is it edable

ehem...

*munchmuch*

Hello and welcome to the forums. 

I also love Soul Eater though I'm more of a Maka fan. It's nice to see another anime fan join the forums... wait, what's this

attachicon.giftumblr_mag3cfAOrz1qi263lo1_500.jpg

OH MY GOD, I LOVE YURU YURI~ 

This is just amazing..

Like L-L-LOLI'S *Noesbleed*

I think i need a tissue. =3=

• Brohoof 1