Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New

FlutterBot

Hi, FlutterBot! Welcome to the forums!I'm sure you'll love it here and make lots of friends, especially with such a friendly attitude! :) So besides MLP, what kind of stuff are you interested in? Do you have any hobbies or something?

Oh, and I can't forget this :P

Edited by MelancholicMemory
  • Brohoof 1

Well I love playing Xbox that's one of my hobbies and the other is sitting and waiting for the next episode for mlp I have 2 shirts and a beany that are mlp I love them they teach you life lessons amazing.

• Brohoof 1

welcome to the forums flutter bot. You like to play xbox? nice, so do i. i play mainly battlefield 3, but you would see me on dead space 3, minecraft, and Mass effect bouncing back from 2 and 3. if you play on live, just shoot me a friend request. my gamer tag is MLP DazzleGlow. Just be warned, i make it a habit to lock myself away in a party most of the time.

Man you got MLP beanies? I'm gonna kill you with Dovakeen's takedown, lose 50 points of Karma, loot your body of them, then use a defibrillator  to get you back up, then I use an energy sword to take you out again, then I gain 50 XP and prestige back to level 1. Because of you, I get to unlock all my guns again, THANK!

Welcome to the herd Flutterbot! The forums here are addicting as hell, so don't be surprised if you find yourself spending a large amount of precious time talking to others here, while slowly losing hold of whatever important relationships you have with anybody in real life, and eventually dying due to your inability to feed yourself without leaving your computer.

Hello Flutterbot! It's nice to have a robotic addition to the herd, and to Muffin Thief's army. Srsly, donate or enlist.

Flutter bot, don't do it. This colt is trying to kill the monarchy of Equestria so he can reign over the land. Plus he smells kinda like fish, which is why I often call him Muffin Queef.

Indeed friendship is magic, theres plenty of cool people to have fun with, once you warm up to people here you'll love it here i'm sure! I hope you enjoy the forums, and hope to see you around later on!

Can you send friend request on here is so I want everyone on mine now

I am FlutterBot I am here to rid the world of evil I have special sensors that detect any and all evil if I see you being mean to people it is in my programming to stop it on the spot so watch out

I am FlutterBot I am here to rid the world of evil I have special sensors that detect any and all evil if I see you being mean to people it is in my programming to stop it on the spot so watch out

Well... GET TO IT! KILL LEATHERBEHLT ALREADY!!! FULFILL YOUR PROGRAMMING!!!

Well... GET TO IT! KILL LEATHERBEHLT ALREADY!!! FULFILL YOUR PROGRAMMING!!!

I- *sigh* When I'm a pile of ashes, drifting away in the courtroom janitors broom, I want you to know, that the time in AppleWood was the best part of my life. And even though occasionally your horn rearranged my brain cells every now and then when I woke up with my ear to close to it, you were good at cuddles.

But now you're a dick, so I'll just shoot you. *whips out alicorn pistol once again and before puilling the trigger, is interrupted by a large flash of light probably coming from Flutterbot*

• Brohoof 1